Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! (7640 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Earlier I went out to see my 3 girl friends and we decided to meet in a coffee shop. My gfs went out last night and still have a hangover grin.
They we're talking about these 2guys they met in the club. I was so entertained by their stories wink.
Then, one of my girl friends concluded that she love meeting men with fuller/ thicker lips simply because they just don't kiss good but they also have a humongous meat shocked and the other 2 agreed to it. And here I am, I wasn't aware about this tongue

So, I want to ask these handsome men on nairaland if these speculations of my 3 friends we're true or not?
"THE THICKER THE LIPS, THE BIGGER THE MEAT" ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by bitchcrafts: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ladies and gossiping like bread n buttergrin
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by slimthugchimee(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
come and kiss me and find out
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin grin
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by foolinlove(f): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
I doubt it.

It's the same thing as "big feet, big meat". It's just not true.

1 Like

Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Ladies and gossiping like bread n buttergrin

Girls love gossip. But, is it true?

1 Like

Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:
I doubt it.

It's the same thing as "big feet, big meat". It's just not true.

So tell us about your experience then?
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by IamLEGEND1: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Where do all these people keep coming from?
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by bitchcrafts: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Girls love gossip. But, is it true?
hang on, let me quickly as Google my good friend grin
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
come and kiss me and find out

I don't need to kiss you to find out. I will just unzip your trouser and let see how fat is your meat.
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

In your own experience, is it true? cheesy
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Cutehector(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thick lips like this

1 Like

Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by foolinlove(f): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

So tell us about your experience then?

It's impossible to tell how big a guy's meat is without looking at it, that's my experience.

I once met a guy who was tall with big feet, really low voice and nice heavy lips/chin - but the tiniest meat I have ever seen. It was about 2cm long and had the girth of a man's thumb :-/

2 Likes

Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
slyIsaac:
grin grin

You're double smiling. Is it true then? grin
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by slimthugchimee(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I don't need to kiss you to find out. I will just unzip your trouser and let see how fat is your meat.
today is sunday oh undecided
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Thick lips like this

Is that natural? That boy is salivating tongue
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
wink team full lips cool
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Cutehector(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Is that natural? That boy is salivating tongue
lol mad Men hav thick lips. Go and unzip their trousers wink
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Twaci(f): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I wonder sad
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

It's impossible to tell how big a guy's meat is without looking at it, that's my experience.

I once met a guy who was tall with big feet, really low voice and nice heavy lips/chin - but the tiniest meat I have ever seen. It was about 2cm long and had the girth of a man's thumb :-/

Oh shocked that's terrible meeting.
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by IamLEGEND1: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

In your own experience, is it true? cheesy

I don't know. as I have better things to do than spend time checking out nàked guys,even going as far as making a connection between the size of their lips and their penīses.
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

You're double smiling. Is it true then? grin
a myth tats all... just like the myth about black men and huge d!cksgrin
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by BayLord01(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ladies and gossiping

Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by foolinlove(f): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Oh shocked that's terrible meeting.

Yeah it was disappointing to see, though he had some moves... some guys know what they're doing even if they have small meat! :-)
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

Yeah it was disappointing to see, though he had some moves... some guys know what they're doing even if they have small meat! :-)

Men with small meat work harder than those with huge ones. Thats what I noticed.. But having a thick lips, I didn't observed that one.

Now I will see if these men will respond accordingly .
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
slyIsaac:

a myth tats all... just like the myth about black men and huge d!cksgrin

OK. So do you think my girl friends are just "lucky" that every time they meet men with thick lips has thick meat too?
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
BayLord01:
Ladies and gossiping

Don't tell us that men don't do gossiping too? undecided
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
lol mad Men hav thick lips. Go and unzip their trousers wink

Are you a mad man? wink
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Cutehector(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Are you a mad man? wink
[size=20pt]YES grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
I can imagine how men with big lips smooches buh I dnt think they have huge meat between their legs. Not all. This is juz sort of fairy tale.
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Barackmeringo: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
ask google......
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

OK. So do you think my girl friends are just "lucky" that every time they meet men with thick lips has thick meat too?
i guess...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Man / A Slay Queen Caught Sleeping With A Married Man And The Wife Did This To Her / Married Guys Please I Need Clarification About This My Observation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.