Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Hate Specches Can Lead To Civil War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Specches Can Lead To Civil War (577 Views)

Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? / Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River / EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hate Specches Can Lead To Civil War by Rahym001(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
The quality of some comments I see on Twitter, Facebook and online responses to articles is scary, not just disgusting. There is a race to the bottom. Who can say the silliest things? Who can type the nastiest insults? Who can inspire the vilest hate? Who can provoke the bloodiest ethno-religious sentiments? I hope these are not the future leaders of Nigeria. They can talk the country into another civil war. It is terrifying.
Anonymity has helped a lot of cowards build sheds on the internet — to promote and provoke hate and mischief. There is a reason I am not active on social media, apart from sharing articles from websites.
Re: Hate Specches Can Lead To Civil War by franklinjoseph(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
This recent trend surprises me. Every now and then you tend to see hate comments in the political section here on Nairaland.

I wonder when all these started and if this hatred is real or all just a joke. I choose not to believe that these statements come from well meaning Nigerians because if given the chance to put all these in action, hell will break loose.

1 Like

Re: Hate Specches Can Lead To Civil War by Rahym001(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anyone makes a comment against the govt and u are labeled a wailer and u make a comment for the govt u are tagged a zombie. Nigerians mind ur language
Re: Hate Specches Can Lead To Civil War by Gozzzy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
make una fashy!!!! anybody that thinks, even in the next millennium, that Nigeria will go into another civil war, is seriously lost in the jungles in his/her dreamland!!!!!!
Re: Hate Specches Can Lead To Civil War by falconey(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
franklinjoseph:
This recent trend surprises me. Every now and then you tend to see hate comments in the political section here on Nairaland.

I wonder when all these started and if this hatred is real or all just a joke. I choose not to believe that these statements come from well meaning Nigerians because if given the chance to put all these in action, hell will break loose.

politics in this nation is bloody and diabolical both in practice and cannon causing malaise to the masses while the architects sit at home and watch.

this section is one of my favourite until 2years ago when it accommodated lots of party's loyalist , they run the section till date causing havoc and pain on any member whom oppose their ideal.

recently , religious fanatics and tribalist joined the charade making the section a war zone .

we all know what they bring catastrophe and stigma.

ronald4ever what do you reckon ?

2 Likes

Re: Hate Specches Can Lead To Civil War by Soneh(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
I agree with you the politics section used to be a place I learn lots of things with lots of constructive arguments but that's no longer the. Case all I see now is hatred .I blame this on pdp and apc these guys just succeeded in pitching the masses against each other .may god help us in this country

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Bagudu Visits Places Rain Storm Destroyed This Morning / Fani-kayode Speaks After Release, 'the Struggle Continues' / I Would Have Been A Fuji Musician If Not For Education – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.