Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Build Standard Cvs In 8 Templates Under 10 Minutes. (must Read, Pictures) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Build Standard Cvs In 8 Templates Under 10 Minutes. (must Read, Pictures) (6361 Views)

Nairaland HR, How Do You Ensure Fairness When You Receive Thousands Of Cvs?. / Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site / Why Do 2.2 Graduates Smartly Omit Their Grades On Their Cvs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Build Standard Cvs In 8 Templates Under 10 Minutes. (must Read, Pictures) by DTalented(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
shepherd77:
As the title implies, I’m here to show you how to build professional CVs in 8 templates very easily. Let me state 2 ground rules
• The pieces of information presented in the sample CVs are generic. They do not represent any entity dead or alive. They are space holders.
• This app IS NOT FREE, but it’s the Cheapest there is and it’s worth its cost.

So let’s get started
1. Download and install the MyJob App from Playstore. It’s less than 7Mb so no worries.

You can download it at these URls
http://www.e-testpedia.com/myjob.apk
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=myjob.akinola.com.myjob

or simply search for MyJob on playstore.

2. Launch the app to begin.

3. At the dashboard (Picture 1) you’ll see options like aptitude tests, interview questions, job search etc. Those are other features the app offers but their discussion is not for today. Click instead on the Resume Manager icon.

4. You’ll be taken to the resume manager section (Picture 2)

5. There are by default 2 blank resumes there which you can edit, duplicate, delete etc. You can also create yours by clicking the ‘Create New Resume’ Button at the bottom of the screen

6. Long press on any resume to see a list of actions you can perform on it. Alternatively, tap on the 3 black dots to the extreme right of a resume to see the same list of actions. (Pictures 3)

7. Tap on one of the resumes to edit it.

cc lalasticlala
Re: Build Standard Cvs In 8 Templates Under 10 Minutes. (must Read, Pictures) by DTalented(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
I needed this app urgently to create one for upload to a site but its not compatible with my device. could you please help me

shepherd77:
As the title implies, I’m here to show you how to build professional CVs in 8 templates very easily. Let me state 2 ground rules
• The pieces of information presented in the sample CVs are generic. They do not represent any entity dead or alive. They are space holders.

So let’s get started
1. Download and install the MyJob App from Playstore. It’s less than 7Mb so no worries.

3. At the dashboard (Picture 1) you’ll see options like aptitude tests, interview questions, job search etc. Those are other features the app offers but their discussion is not for today. Click instead on the Resume Manager icon.

5. There are by default 2 blank resumes there which you can edit, duplicate, delete etc. You can also create yours by clicking the ‘Create New Resume’ Button at the bottom of the screen

6. Long press on any resume to see a list of actions you can perform on it. Alternatively, tap on the 3 black dots to the extreme right of a resume to see the same list of actions. (Pictures 3)

cc lalasticlala
Re: Build Standard Cvs In 8 Templates Under 10 Minutes. (must Read, Pictures) by lisimmo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
DTalented:
I needed this app urgently to create one for upload to a site but its not compatible with my device. could you please help me

Please what's your device make and OS version ?

What error is shown and where?

Thanks.
Re: Build Standard Cvs In 8 Templates Under 10 Minutes. (must Read, Pictures) by DTalented(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
lisimmo:

Please what's your device make and OS version ?
What error is shown and where?
Thanks.
Bro, its one old samsung galaxy (Anycall) Tab with Android 2. "App not compatible with device..." is the error message. Please help me with the cv.
Re: Build Standard Cvs In 8 Templates Under 10 Minutes. (must Read, Pictures) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is a great app and I have activated mine for a month.

Please make room for linkedIn profile on all templates, even if its down the page...

Secondly, I wonder why activities/hobbies is required and it doesn't appear on the CV..

Look into these ASAP
Re: Build Standard Cvs In 8 Templates Under 10 Minutes. (must Read, Pictures) by lisimmo(m): 6:18am On Jul 25, 2016
jaysleem:
This is a great app and I have activated mine for a month.

Please make room for linkedIn profile on all templates, even if its down the page...

Secondly, I wonder why activities/hobbies is required and it doesn't appear on the CV..

Look into these ASAP

Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into the activities issue asap.
Re: Build Standard Cvs In 8 Templates Under 10 Minutes. (must Read, Pictures) by lisimmo(m): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2016
DTalented:

Bro, its one old samsung galaxy (Anycall) Tab with Android 2.
"App not compatible with device..." is the error message.
Please help me with the cv.

Sorry bro. There is no immediate fix for this issue as the minimum Android version targeted is 4.0.3 (API 15)
Re: Build Standard Cvs In 8 Templates Under 10 Minutes. (must Read, Pictures) by lisimmo(m): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2016
CV
Re: Build Standard Cvs In 8 Templates Under 10 Minutes. (must Read, Pictures) by bharkarh(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2016
This is a great app, I tried answering the questions and I did not know when I started sweating grin . Kudos to the developer. Would love to have more of this.
Re: Build Standard Cvs In 8 Templates Under 10 Minutes. (must Read, Pictures) by lisimmo(m): 12:20am On Oct 03, 2016
Aptitude tests
Re: Build Standard Cvs In 8 Templates Under 10 Minutes. (must Read, Pictures) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
shepherd77:

So let’s get started

cc lalasticlala

I just downloaded this app on my Techno K7. While typing and I get to "add Professional experience" from that point down, as soon as I tap the button, the app shutting down and repeats that no matter how many times I try. Attached is a screenshot of the error message. Please contact me as soon as you attend to this. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. Job Recruitment / Question Asked About Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Program. / WAEC - Examination Officer salary scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.