Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. (10933 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by UyiIredia(m): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2016
ireneony:
are you one of them. . angry
No, I'm I Christian undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Which miracle are you talking about?
Indisputable miracles like amputees growing limbs? Or the usual hiv and cancer testimonies no one has time to investigate?
You mean miracles like parting of river niger? Or miracles like Odukoya challanging sango worshipers and calling down fire from heaven to consume water? Or TB joshua going to sambisa forest and rescuing the chibok girls?
Please educate us on this so called miracles.

Please go to youtube.
Its just a click away.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by HardMirror(m): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

Please go to youtube. Its just a click away.
I just did I did not find any of the miracles I demanded for. You got links?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

I just did I did not find any of the miracles I demanded for. You got links?

Oh my God, are u sure ur google is working well?

Well, never mind, here is one.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vj0qKthCgg
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by HardMirror(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

Oh my God, are u sure ur google is working well?

Well, never mind, here is one.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vj0qKthCgg
Ohooooo! I just wasted my data!
How is this a proof that God heals amputees? Or that TB joshua has saved chibok girls?
How does this show God in action?
Abeg stop wasting my time. Show me how god is relevant in critical situations. Anybody can make claims. Have you not seen videos that proves reincarnation is real? So why should I take this comedian serious and not take those who say we can reincarnate as plants and animals serious?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

How is this a proof that God heals amputees? Or that TB joshua has saved chibok girls?
Abeg stop wasting my time. Show me how god is relevant in critical situations. Anybody can make claims. Have you not seen videos that proves reincarnation is real? So why should I take this comedian serious and not take those who say we can reincarnate as plants and animals serious?

Oh so your former fellow aethist who was once declared dead is now a comedian?
So why dont we also think that you are just a comedian on nairaland?

Afterall, birds of same feather flock together.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by HardMirror(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

Oh so your former fellow aethist who was once declared dead is now a comedian?
So why dont we also think that you are just a comedian on nairaland?

Afterall, birds of same feather flock together.
Your red herring tactic is dead on arrival. I demanded for specific miracles. You are trying to shift my attention to something else.

Where are the youtube videos you claim shows God healing amputees?

I did not ask for videos of a man claiming he was an atheist and now a christian.

You confidently told me I can find videos of people being healed of amputation on youtube. Where are the videos?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Your red herring tactic is dead on arrival. I demanded for specific miracles. You are trying to shift my attention to something else.

Where are the youtube videos you claim shows God healing amputees?

I did not ask for videos of a man claiming he was an atheist and now a christian.

You confidently told me I can find videos of people being healed of amputation on youtube. Where are the videos?

The man died and came back to life, so i guess thats not a miracle?
That must be a normal occurence in the world you live in by your own standards i guess?

So a miracle must be "amputation" oriented?
Hypocrisy can never be more than this!
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by HardMirror(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

That must be a normal occurence in the world you live in by your own standards i guess?

It is simple. Let him die and rot then resurrect then I will believe he died.
Seems you have not heard of the Lazarous syndrome. Where people are thought to be dead only for them to jerk up back to life. It happens not only in humans, it happens even with animals.
We presume people dead when vital signs are missing. Eg heart beat, pulse and lack of physical response to stimulus. All it takes is an electrical impulse from a living nerve to kick start the whole body back to life. This process can be self induced by the body. So not a miracle to me.

The miracle I want is that of an amputee growing back a limb. Simple

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 9:49am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

It is simple. Let him die and rot then resurrect then I will believe he died.
Seems you have not heard of the Lazarous syndrome. Where people are thought to be dead only for them to jerk up back to life. It happens not only in humans, it happens even with animals.
We presume people dead when vital signs are missing. Eg heart beat, pulse and lack of physical response to stimulus. All it takes is an electrical impulse from a living nerve to kick start the whole body back to life. This process can be self induced by the body. So not a miracle to me.

The miracle I want is that of an amputee growing back a limb. Simple

Wow, u made my day!

The "Lazarus syndrome"

Loool. Great
"lazarus" as in the bible abi?

At least some group of people had to get a name from the bible to accurately name a syndrome, they could not understand. Wow, excellent
Hahahahaha
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by HardMirror(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

Wow, u made my day!
The "Lazarus syndrome"

Loool. Great
Hahaha
Smh
So because the medical term is named after lazarus of the bible you are excited. Lol

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Smh
So because the medical term is named after lazarus of the bible you are excited. Lol

Yes o.
Plus the fact that some of our ancestors may have been buried alive going by your thesis.
So i guess dead people should now be kept at home, no longer buried, because you never can tell, they may be in "lazarus" state.
Wow, interesting!
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by hopefulLandlord: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

Do you realise that people have been presumed dead and buried alive before? And each of those people had to suffer before finally dying, I guess your skydaddy decided to make their body suffer some more by bringing them back to life while they're in a freaking coffin 6ft below for his own amusement

Google it for yourself

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by hopefulLandlord: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

Wow, u made my day!

The "Lazarus syndrome"

Loool. Great

At least some group of people had to get a name from the bible to accurately name a syndrome, they could not understand. Wow, excellent
Hahahahaha

When looking for the meaning of the word "confirmation bias" kindly read this post

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

When looking for the meaning of the word "confirmation bias" kindly read this post

And please reminder: dont mention "lazarus syndrome" near any qualified medical doctor or pathologist.
Because those are professionals who certify people dead based on scientific criteria.

If you do, they would laugh u to pieces.

Moreover, u have said before that the bible is "an ancient and useless" book.
So why are you now using it to describe "your" syndrome?
Why not use an aethist lexicon or something else?

Moreso, your grandchildren tomorrow will come and tell us the name did not originate from the bible. And they will be arguing just like u do when we point out ideas that originated from the bible in the past
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by hopefulLandlord: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

And please reminder: dont mention "lazarus syndrome" near any qualified medical doctor or pathologist.
Because those are professionals who certify people dead based on scientific criteria.

If you do, they would laugh u to pieces.

Moreover, u have said before that the bible is "an ancient and useless" book.
So why are you now using it to describe "your" syndrome?
Why not use an aethist lexicon or something else?

Moreso, your grandchildren tomorrow will come and tell us the name did not originate from the bible. And they will be arguing just like u do when we point out ideas that originated from the bible in the past

Like I said, this is confirmation bias, Lazarus syndrome is A MEDICAL TERM

that you perhaps stuttered when you mentioned it to a fake pathologist doesn't mean they'll laugh at me

If you doubt its a medical term, kindly Google it

And for the "Confirmation bias"

Read the below

Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (also known as Todd's syndrome, or lilliputian hallucinations) is a disorienting neurological condition that affects human perception. People experience micropsia, macropsia, pelopsia, teleopsia, or size distortion of other sensory modalities.

By your logic, Adventures of Alice in wonderland (a fiction book written by Lewis Carroll) must be real since there's a scientific term associated with it grin

So your book is just as real as Alice in wonderland
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Like I said, this is confirmation bias, Lazarus syndrome is A MEDICAL TERM

that you perhaps stuttered when you mentioned it to a fake pathologist doesn't mean they'll laugh at me

If you doubt its a medical term, kindly Google it

And for the "Confirmation bias"

Read the below

Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (also known as Todd's syndrome, or lilliputian hallucinations) is a disorienting neurological condition that affects human perception. People experience micropsia, macropsia, pelopsia, teleopsia, or size distortion of other sensory modalities.

By your logic, Adventures of Alice in wonderland (a fiction book written by Lewis Carroll) must be real since there's a scientific term associated with it grin

So your book is just as real as Alice in wonderland
grin

If i bring the video of a professor who was once an aethist, who died and came back, all of a sudden u label him a "comedian"
if i mention "doctor" or pathologist. All of a sudden, maybe its a "fake pathologist"
Is there anything that doesnt become fake in your presence? Lol

I just laugh.
So, u mentioned alice in the wonderland syndrome which of course u mentioned the medical names
Please where is the medical term for "lazarus syndrome"?
U can see u even exposed urself in ur half baked post?

Secondly, as a medical doctor i thot maybe i am a so bad that I went throughout medical school without being taught "lazarus syndrome"
Webmd.com and emedicine.com are the 2 most respected compedium of diseases and syndromes ever known.

Please go there and search for Lazarus syndrome. Please bring me the medical name, I am waiting.
Its so funny to see aethists become scientists and even become medical doctors in the name of aethism.
And then even argue with professionals and tell me of "fake pathologists".

Interesting, so much for "fake pathologist".
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by hopefulLandlord: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

If i bring the video of a professor who was once an aethist, who died and came back, all of a sudden u label him a "comedian"
if i mention "doctor" or pathologist. All of a sudden, maybe its a "fake pathologist"
Is there anything that doesnt become fake in your presence? Lol

I just laugh.
So, u mentioned alice in the wonderland syndrome which of course u mentioned the medical names
Please where is the medical term for "lazarus syndrome"?
U can see u even exposed urself in ur half baked post?

Secondly, as a medical doctor i thot maybe i am a so bad that I went throughout medical school without being taught "lazarus syndrome"
Webmd.com and emedicine.com are the 2 most respected compedium of diseases and syndromes ever known.

Please go there and search for Lazarus syndrome. Please bring me the medical name, I am waiting.
Its so funny to see aethists become scientists and even become medical doctors in the name of aethism.
And then even argue with professionals and tell me of "fake pathologists".

Interesting, so much for "fake pathologist".

You're still digging your hole further bro

They coined it Lazarus syndrome from the BuyBull

Same way they coined Alice in wonderland syndrome from a fictional book

That it doesn't have medical name doesn't mean much since every medical term was coined by someone somewhere

Doesn't make one less true than the other
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You're still digging your hole further bro

They coined it Lazarus syndrome from the BuyBull

Same way they coined Alice in wonderland syndrome from a fictional book

Doesn't make one less true than the other

Na wa for all these wikipedia doctors of nowadays.

Bro, please what is the medical name of the syndrome? Period.
Any syndrome named after a person has a medical name.

Your own "lazarus syndrome" is not in any medical textbook, my dear.
Also, it has no medical name.

So speak, or forever hold the peace.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by hopefulLandlord: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

Bro, please what is the medical name of the syndrome? Period.

Funny how you can't seem to understand

No one is denying its coined from the BuyBull

Your claiming the BuyBull must be true because a medical term was derived from it is pure "confirmation bias" it seems from your posts so far, you Dont know the meaning of confirmation bias, kindly google it and find out
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Funny how you can't seem to understand

No one is denying its coined from the BuyBull

Your claiming the BuyBull must be true because a medical term was derived from it is pure "confirmation bias" it seems from your posts so far, you Dont know the meaning of confirmation bias, kindly google it and find out

Dear, u stiill dont get the point.
E.g there is a disease medically called eosinophilic granulomatosis.
It was coined "churg-strauss syndrome" after somebody.

But we professionals only use that syndrome name to talk to the lay-man.
Your "lazarus syndrome" is not among those recognized,
If it is tell us the medical name.
Period.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

Dear, u stiill dont get the point.
E.g there is a disease medically called eosinophilic granulomatosis.
It was coined "churg-strauss syndrome" after somebody.

But we professionals only use that syndrome name to talk to the lay-man.
Your "lazarus syndrome" is not among those recognized,
If it is tell us the medical name.
Period.

I dey wait
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by hopefulLandlord: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

I dey wait

I'm sure you still haven't Googled "confirmation bias"

Let me break it down for you, Christians claimed Lions were named Lions by Adam because the BuyBull said so

Since we still have lions, the BuyBull must be true since the BuyBull claimed Adam named the beasts and animals and those names are still applicable till today

That is what is called confirmation bias

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I'm sure you still haven't Googled "confirmation bias"

Let me break it down for you, Christians claimed Lions were named Lions by Adam because the BuyBull said so

Since we still have lions, the BuyBull must be true since the BuyBull claimed Adam named the beasts and animals and those names are still applicable till today

That is what is called confirmation bias

*yinmu*
Medical detective who was busy diagnosing fake pathologist some minutes ago, is now quoting bible for me.
Ordinary, tell me medical name of his "lazarus" syndrome and he is busy singing here.

I am not surprised anyway.
For an aethist to swallow his pride and simply admit his gaffe, he would rather argue with a professional.

Shior!
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by hopefulLandlord: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

*yinmu*
Medical detective who was busy diagnosing fake pathologist some minutes ago, is now quoting bible for me.
Ordinary, tell me medical name of his "lazarus" syndrome and he is busy singing here.

I am not surprised anyway.
For an aethist to swallow his pride and simply admit his gaffe, he would rather argue with a professional.

Shior!

There is NO gaffe

You said pathologists would laugh at me for saying "Lazarus syndrome"

You can only know that if you've said it to a pathologist before and he laughed at you and that makes him fake because "Lazarus Syndrome" is a MEDICAL TERM

You seem to lack understanding and comprehension

My point still stands, terms can be derived from fiction and non fiction

That its derived from a book doesn't make it true
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

There is NO gaffe

You said pathologists would laugh at me for saying "Lazarus syndrome"

You can only know that if you've said it to a pathologist before and he laughed at you and that makes him fake because "Lazarus Syndrome" is a MEDICAL TERM

You seem to lack understanding and comprehension

My point still stands, terms can be derived from fiction and non fiction

That its derived from a book doesn't make it true

Bros, rest and show some honour if there is any left.
because ur pride has even prevented u from reading the posts and know the type of profession of the person you are speaking with.
You know nothing about what u r talking about, at least as far as the medical field is concerned.
That I can confortably say.

Dont degrade it further.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

Bros, rest and show some honour if there is any left.
because ur pride has even prevented u from reading the posts and know the type of profession of the person you are speaking with.
You know nothing about what u r talking about, at least as far as the medical field is concerned.
That I can confortably say.

Dont degrade it further.

Its only overnite wikipedia doctors like u, that u can lecture on "lazarus" syndrome.
Not us. Biko
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by hopefulLandlord: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

Its only overnite wikipedia doctors like u, that u can lecture on "lazarus" syndrome.
Not us. Biko

So you're saying there's no such thing as Lazarus syndrome in the medical field?

You might be the fake Pathologist that laughed at someone else
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

So you're saying there's no such thing as Lazarus syndrome in the medical field?

You might be the fake Pathologist that laughed at someone else

Mscheww!
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
No. I just want to know how many you asked to prove themselves before settling on Yahweh. I can bet that you were born into a christian family and that's why chose Yahweh.
Lol.
I didn't chose yahweh because I was born in a Christian family.
I chose him because he's the only God that proved himself to me.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2016
SenatePresdo:

Lol.
I didn't chose yahweh because I was born in a Christian family.
I chose him because he's the only God that proved himself to me.
Were you born into a christian family or not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christianity, Islam, African Traditional Religion, Which Is More Tolerant? / When Husband And Wife Practise Different Religions! / Chosen For Laughter. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.