Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. (10923 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I am not interested in any propaganda video. I only require bible verses. I intentionally did not google Nostradamus because I wanted to address your posts without any form of bias. Magicians who cut people and bring them back together are nothing but magicians. They will never claim that it's supernatural. Look up people like David Copperfield and Kriss Angel and see the spectacular things that they do.

But I thot before u said, such "miracles"(permit me to use the word) are "difficult to stage"?

And thats why maybe people who believe God cant produce such evidence videos as back up for their belief?

Or u dont remember?

And please there are magicians who claim to use supernatural powers. Just say u dont know the ones that do.

You make too much :absolute" statements, when it comes to opposing God's existence.

And u confessed to not googling about Nostradamus, and u say u want to avoid bias.
Meanwhile u will at the same time google what opposes it, and use it for argument, Why.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
felixomor:

But I thot before u said, such "miracles"(permit me to use the word) are "difficult to stage"?

And thats why maybe people who believe God cant produce such evidence videos as back up for their belief?

Or u dont remember?

And please there are magicians who claim to use supernatural powers. Just say u dont know the ones that do.

You make too much :absolute" statements, when it comes to opposing God's existence.

And u confessed to not googling about Nostradamus, and u say u want to avoid bias.
Meanwhile u will at the same time google what opposes it, and use it for argument, Why.
I said healing of amputees.I did not google those names, I know them. Give me examples of those magicians. I am also waiting for the bible verse that prophesied Alexander the Great.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I said healing of amputees.I did not google those names, I know them. Give me examples of those magicians. I am also waiting for the bible verse that prophesied Alexander the Great.

The pride can never die. The double standards are begininning to show now.

Chai, "healing of amputees" and joining sliced human beings, dont have same level of difficulty. Chaii
Moreover i remember asking if miracles must be amputation- oriented?

Please Please!
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
felixomor:

The pride can never die. The double standards are begininning to show now.

Chai, "healing of amputees" and joining sliced human beings, dont have same level of difficulty. Chaii
Moreover i remember asking if miracles must be amputation- oriented?

Please Please!

An illusion is not the same thing as a 'miracle'. Those people are nothing but illusionists. You really have a lot to learn.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
An illusion is not the same thing as a 'miracle'. Those people are nothing but illusionists. You really have a lot to learn.

So u have revealed the word "illusion"
Thats exactly what u would called a video of live amputee healing also, just like u called a prophecy "APC prophecy".

Its a cycle, evidence comes, throw it to the dust bin, or u suddenly become kidergatten style. The evidence of bible scriptures which u are afraid of, u refused to google them. And then u say that will help u to avoid bias.

And Please why is it that when it comes to using google to check for magicians who use supernatural powers and occult powers, your fingers become frozen?

Even for Alexander the great prophecies of bible verse, ur fingers became frozen.

For Nostradamus, your hands became frozen?

But u can google about experiments which are not scientifically backed up, to butress your "skepticism"?

Great. Real great.

Great way to avoid bias, really.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
felixomor:

So u have revealed the word "illusion"
Thats exactly what u would called a video of live amputee healing also, just like u called a prophecy "APC prophecy".

Its a cycle, evidence comes, throw it to the dust bin, or u suddenly become kidergatten style. The evidence of bible scriptures which u are afraid of, u refused to google them. And then u say that will help u to avoid bias.

And Please why is it that when it comes to using google to check for magicians who use supernatural powers and occult powers, your fingers become frozen?

Even for Alexander the great prophecies of bible verse, ur fingers became frozen.

For Nostradamus, your hands became frozen?

But u can google about experiments which are not scientifically backed up, to butress your "skepticism"?

Great. Real great.

Great way to avoid bias, really.
The fact that your evidence can be thrown to the dustbin should make it suspicious to anyone with an analytical mind. No one has thrown the evidence for HIV into the dustbin.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The fact that your evidence can be thrown to the dustbin should make it suspicious to anyone with an analytical mind. No one has thrown the evidence for HIV into the dustbin.

Hahaa, is there really evidence that cant be "thrown away"?
I laugh, Please go and read what people(and even scientists), have revealed before on Hiv, before u make absolute statements

Moreover I guess u saw hiv virus with ur eyes before?

Or u researched it in google before believing it.

Moreover its as though u also "thoroughly-scrutinized" atomic theory before u believed atoms existed.

I just wait for real "neutral" people to read this series.

the double standards are too much obvious now.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
felixomor:

Hahaa, is there really evidence that cant be "thrown away"?
I laugh, Please go and read what people(and even scientists), have revealed before on Hiv, before u make absolute statements

Moreover I guess u saw hiv virus with ur eyes before?

Or u researched it in google before believing it.

Moreover its as though u also "thoroughly-scrutinized" atomic theory before u believed atoms existed.

I just wait for real "neutral" people to read this series.

the double standards are too much obvious now.
I give up!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

But Where Sin Abounded, Grace Abounded Much More - Olamide Obire / What Is The Worst Sin A Christian Can Commit / When Husband And Wife Practise Different Religions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.