Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (158550 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ademipeju(f): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2016
JustinFlFA:

Where is LAVEborehole? She's no longer jumping to their defense any longer.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Donlino(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2016
Neyoor:

It's not funny jur cheesy grin cheesy grin

you dey show yourself ba undecided
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2016
Donlino:

How?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2016
Franchise21:
Lol... And u come dey laff. Bt truth be told, d choice of dat name still baffles me undecided

Lols kiss kiss kiss na u make me laugh now
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Franchise21(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2016
ademipeju:

Better no talk make dem no caplock you to frustration grin
Lol. Advice taken. Lips sealed!!! grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Franchise21(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2016
Neyoor:

Lols kiss kiss kiss na u make me laugh now
Person advice me to seal my lips for my good. Takes advice n runs outta thread grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Donlino(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Neyoor:

How?

So you believe people will just call themselves AWON WEREY without knowing what it means? undecided
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by fairlyusedpant: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Since my main candidate is out, I chief otutupoyoyo1 with the power vested in me by dasuki officially vote for IAMKINGZLEE, all things being equal... cheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by colossus2: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Neyoor:

Before responding to your unwarranted allegations, I will reiterate unequivocally that Awon were contextually means Mad People in my mother's tongue. It is therefore pertinent to note that the word might means different thing entirely to another race or cohorts.

However, we are all entitled to our opinion, as assertions and feelings can never be in unison. Your feelings are valid but I I don't know when it has become a sin to succinctly define a particular word to my team-mate just as I did in this context.

I might not be oblivious of the fact that name in question is attributed to a particular set of people on nairaland but I'm unmindful of what it means to them and not until It is made known to me, my interpretation of the name remains viable and i won't stop its' consistent usage.

I'm a valliant and I would never hide under any unfathomable canopy to deal with anyone that step on my toes. If I have any issue with any of your team mate, I know how to handle it diplomatically. I know my onions and God forbid the day I would use the sin of A to punish B. Perhaps, you can do your homework and see how I've sorted out that in the past.

I would plead u to spare my contestant out of this, as it is of no issue in this case. I have never quoted or called a particular person "either your team mate or not" a mad being on this forum but I have only explained who a mad person is, which I think shouldn't be a problem to you or your team mates.

What if I put these questions to you. Are you a mad person? Do you belong to the mad people crew?

And please, kndly explain what the nomenclature of your group depicts.

You are not smart, you just having the feeling.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Don't forget to vote Photoshoot for MR Nairaland grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
colossus2:
ok
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by naijaboiy: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Neyoor:

Before responding to your unwarranted allegations, I will reiterate unequivocally that Awon were contextually means Mad People in my mother's tongue. It is therefore pertinent to note that the word might means different thing entirely to another race or cohorts.

However, we are all entitled to our opinion, as assertions and feelings can never be in unison. Your feelings are valid but I I don't know when it has become a sin to succinctly define a particular word to my team-mate just as I did in this context.

I might not be oblivious of the fact that name in question is attributed to a particular set of people on nairaland but I'm unmindful of what it means to them and not until It is made known to me, my interpretation of the name remains viable and i won't stop its' consistent usage.

I'm a valliant and I would never hide under any unfathomable canopy to deal with anyone that step on my toes. If I have any issue with any of your team mate, I know how to handle it diplomatically. I know my onions and God forbid the day I would use the sin of A to punish B. Perhaps, you can do your homework and see how I've sorted out that in the past.

I would plead u to spare my contestant out of this, as it is of no issue in this case. I have never quoted or called a particular person "either your team mate or not" a mad being on this forum but I have only explained who a mad person is, which I think shouldn't be a problem to you or your team mates.

What if I put these questions to you. Are you a mad person? Do you belong to the mad people crew?

And please, kndly explain what the nomenclature of your group depicts.

You didn't answer my question sir. You only succeeded in diverting the topic to inconsequential talks and long grammar.

But no problem. I wouldn't want to drag this issue any more.

it is actually very obvious but there is no need. I didn't wake up just this morning to ask you something that I know nothing of. I had seen you on different occasions describe the mad people as you call it.

But it is also good you have stated that you know some people with such sobriquet exists so bear in mind that in your quest of defining what "madness" is some people may be offended.

Whether or not I'm a mad person is not really of any benefit to you as I'm very sure one who is sane will not confidently type epistles for a mad person to read and understand.

Have a nice day sir.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Donlino:

So you believe people will just call themselves AWON WEREY without knowing what it means? undecided

And that's why I'm seeking their indulgence to make it known to me if it differs. You can also help in that manner.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JustinFlFA: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Donlino:

Have you joined Kinginvahala to threaten people, DULLino? Somebody asked a question and you're threatening him? What is wrong with you kids? Must everything be violence?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Donlino(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Neyoor:

And that's why I'm seeking their indulgence to make it known to me if it differs. You can also help in that manner.

dey there dey wait.....we wey them no tell, we know
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Donlino(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
JustinFlFA:

Have you joined Kinginvahala to threaten people, DULLino? Somebody asked a question and you're threatening him? What is wrong with you kids? Must everything be violence?

I don see you...oya pass...grandpa
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Donlino(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
colossus2:

You just said the obvious lol
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JustinFlFA: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Donlino:

I don see you...oya pass...grandpa

You joined Nairaland 8 years ago still you're still like this. You will never have sense. Stop threatening people. Awon wèrè means mad people in Yoruba. You can't change it or force us to accept your own definition.

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Donlino(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
JustinFlFA:

You joined Nairaland 8 years ago still you're still like this. You will never have sense. Stop threatening people. Awon wèrè means mad people in Yoruba. You can't change it or force us to accept your own definition.

Go find people wey go follow you exchange words......them dey call you for this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3252564/happy-birthday-refiner-part-2

Oya off you go tongue
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

You didn't answer my question sir. You only succeeded in diverting the topic to inconsequential talks and long grammar.

But no problem. I wouldn't want to drag this issue any more.

it is actually very obvious but there is no need. I didn't wake up just this morning to ask you something that I know nothing of. I had seen you on different occasions describe the mad people as you call it.

But it is also good you have stated that you know some people with such sobriquet exists so bear in mind that in your quest of defining what "madness" is some people may be offended.

Whether or not I'm a mad person is not really of any benefit to you as I'm very sure one who is sane will not confidently type epistles for a mad person to read and understand.

Have a nice day sir.

Mr naijaboiy, What sort of manner do u still want me to answer your question. I said I don't have any issue with your crew members and if I do, I know how to handle it diplomatically.

I don't have issue with whatsoever name anyone bears and for you to have quoted me in the first place means you are displeased with my opinion and interpretation of your crew nomenclature and I seek your indulgence to clarify the name to me which you refuted now and that makes your former post an insubordination of the highest hierarchy because I don't understand how my discourse with a team mate here warranted your earlier post.

Knowing that some set of people bears this name doesn't change the contextual meaning and for that sole reason, my opinion remain valid and not mere a vituperation. Not until I'm made to known any other meaning, I won't desist from referring to Awon were as Mad people.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by naijaboiy: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Neyoor:

Mr naijaboiy, What sort of manner do u still want me to answer your question. I said I don't have any issue with your crew members and if I do, I know how to handle it diplomatically.

I don't have issue with whatsoever name anyone bears and for you to have quoted me in the first place means you are displeased with my opinion and interpretation of your crew nomenclature and I seek your indulgence to clarify the name to me which you refuted now and that makes your former post an insubordination of the highest hierarchy because I don't understand how my discourse with a team mate here warranted your earlier post.

Knowing that some set of people bears this name doesn't change the contextual meaning and for that sole reason, my opinion remain valid and not mere a vituperation. Not until I'm made to known any other meaning, I won't desist from referring to Awon were as Mad people.

Shalom!
Okay.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Donlino:

dey there dey wait.....we wey them no tell, we know

I don't know why you want to take medicine for another person's illness. For the fact that nobody informs you before you attached another meaning contrary to the true meaning to that name doesn't change anything.

Stay away from my lane please.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Donlino(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Neyoor:

I don't know why you want to take medicine for another person's illness. For the fact that nobody informs you before you attached another meaning contrary to the true meaning to that name doesn't change anything.

Stay away from my lane please.

you get lane?.....see as he be like cow vein grin grin grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Donlino(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
JustinFlFA:

Shameless boy. Why not threaten him again because he asked to know the meaning of Awon Werey and he called them mad people?Is everybody not calling them mad people? I thought you're the almighty? All of you who threaten people would be disgraced like Kinginvahala . Nairalanders are uniting against violent criminals.

if you see real violence mouth go gree you open? undecided
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Donlino:

you get lane?.....see as he be like cow vein grin grin grin
eff off little yob, I have no time to waste on you
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Donlino(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Neyoor:

eff off little yob, I have no time to waste on you

grammar. tongue
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JustinFlFA: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Donlino:

if you see real violence mouth go gree you open? undecided

People like you die in meaningless fights because you do not value your life and anybody's own. You're a tout. Stop threatening people.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
AM here to support my team#TEAM #adewumiopeyemi'#

pls join AND CHANGE YOUR SIGNATURE #TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEMI# FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016
Vote the right candidate; Vote adewumiopeyemi

He's got the looks and attributes needed to be crowned Mr Nairaland

A: ACCOUNTANT
D: DEDICATED
E: EASYGOING
W: WINNER
U: UNIQUE
M: MASTER
I: INTELLIGENT
O: OPPOURTUNITY
P:PUNCTUALITY IN NAIRALAND
E: EDUCATED
Y:YES
E:EXPERIENCE
M: MONEY
I:INOVOTATION vote adewumiopeyemi change is what we need

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by princeakins(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mi-lady mimzy

Evening to u n i hope ur day has bn eventful...

Just to remind u votin commence nxt week monday..

Sure we r stil on course for dz.. more data to ur fone cool

Tk cr dear... kiss kiss kiss

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by iamkingzlee(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
Since my main candidate is out, I chief otutupoyoyo1 with the power vested in me by dasuki officially vote for IAMKINGZLEE, all things being equal... cheesy
I'm grateful, brotherman. Thanchu tanchu!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (185) (Reply)

Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.