Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others (23301 Views)

Youths Protest Rumoured Plan By Saraki, Others To Rejoin PDP / Fatima Yelwa Goje Buried As Saraki, Others Attend (Photos) / Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by tete7000(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2016
Permit me quote you, I agree 100% with your assertion. Building on lie is liking building a house on quicksand. The house when bombarded with torrents of rainfall and wind is sure to give way.

Firefire:
APC wahala can NEVER END, because any house built with lies, forgery and propaganda is liken to a house built with saliva, which an ordinary dew will destroy.

APC, Please continue your show of SHAME.

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by sammhi(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2016
amaechi1:

What else would have been more shameful that the avoidable impunity the PDP has demonstrated in the past 16 years they were in power. This impunity and gross misconduct is hunting them now in Abia state. The Dasuki gate and Metu recent appeal to return stolen fund met to purchase arm. That was the height of shame.
And what is the difference now...more hardship, Kies, propaganda, lack of direction, tyranny, gross abuse of powers , oppression, hypocrisy and more...
My friend, truth is for now this govt is worse than the previous one in all ramifications....unless you are blinded by bigotry , partisanship and hypocrisy!!
Maybe they will change lata..but do now ..it is a nightmare!
Forget all these Dasuki and co show..it is a show..because every politician in Fg,state and local govt are all rogues from 1960 to date ....it only keeping getting h worse
What is going on is like what EFCC is doing...one sided opposition fight...all of them are guilty ..that is why they cry witch hunt...
But we know better abd can't be fooled by these distractions f from the current govt ineptitude..tell me one area they have improved on people life? None...
Who is enjoying this govt right now? Poor man, rich man? None...it tells you they are bunch of poverty dominated mentality with no direction....
PmB hordes all monies and make Nigerians suffer ..he thinks that how much he saves in reserve and CBN is what show ls how good a leader is!that is poverty mentality!!

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2016
amaechi1:

What else would have been more shameful that the avoidable impunity the PDP has demonstrated in the past 16 years they were in power. This impunity and gross misconduct is hunting them now in Abia state. The Dasuki gate and Metu recent appeal to return stolen fund met to purchase arm. That was the height of shame.
Who are the people in APC today who have become saints suddenly? Are not they the same old pdp members? Abeg if you do not no what to say you can do well to go and lie down. All of them in apc are criminals too. I will know buhari is serious the day he probes the likes of Amechi .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by experimentist: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2016
I'm tired of all these talks abeg. I need a job.
Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by experimentist: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Who are the people in APC today who have become saints suddenly? Are not they the same old pdp members? Abeg if you do not no what to say you can do well to go and lie down. All of them in apc are criminals too. I will know buhari is serious the day he probes the likes of Amechi .
[size=15pt]Shut up and reserve your comment[/size]
Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]Shut up and reserve your comment[/size]
what you needed to do was simply raise one point not two oo, to counter my claim. But because you know i said the truth and you are pointless you resorted to spewing inconsequentialities. But do you know what i wont spare you a time till you make a point.
Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by nortcentrallord(m): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2016
Firefire:
[s][/s]

But when such an individual is a thieving integrity branded individual riddles with lies and deceit?
Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by ozoemenaca: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2016
hahahahaha I know FG would finally come to their senses. Its only in APC that I discovered that they would be chasing rat while their house is burning. The Masses are suffering and they are busy witch haunting perceived enemies.
Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by EZEBEL: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2016
amaechi1:

I site Rotimi Amaechi talking, don't even know he is a nairalander.
Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by biggie73(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
Can we see a copy of the court ruling...last I read was that the judge refused to stop the criminal suit.
...I wonder oooo. Naija news is raw meaningless.
Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by Threecrownz(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2016
I taya fr dis pipu n dia court cases jhare...make dem GerahrahHere jhare...
Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by josepholuwada(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2016
This Saraki sef he must go prison. Why not resign?
Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2016
and some niralanders will come online and fight dirty over these politicians. Every govt in this country has a cabal controlling it
Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by bashydemy1: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2016
Firefire:
APC wahala can NEVER END, because any house built with lies, forgery and propaganda is liken to a house built with saliva, which an ordinary dew will destroy.

PDP wahala is the worst from Edo to Abia to Abuja.
Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by MzPecs(f): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
thunderrider:
APC is just like the family below

LIERS from the pit of hell
Hi smiley
Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by MzPecs(f): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Firefire:

Hello sir! smiley
Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by Firefire(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
MzPecs:

Hello sir! smiley

Hi, MzPecs,
How are you ?
Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by MzPecs(f): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Firefire:

Hi, MzPecs,
How are you ?
Good PM sir!
I'm well sir. smiley

I'm sorry for disturbing you, I just wanna let you know of the ongoing Mr NL contest. Our dear candidate is VIZKIZ

Pls sir, do support him by giving him your vote on that day!
Thanks and God bless u! cool
Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by thunderrider: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
MzPecs:

Hi smiley

Hello Ma'am
Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by MzPecs(f): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
thunderrider:

Hello Ma'am
Good pm smiley
Hope u had a nice day?

I'm so sorry for any disturbance. I just wanna let you know of the ongoing Mr NL contest.

Pls DO VOTE VIZKIZ come the election day. Plssssssss

Thanks for giving me audience smiley
Re: Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others by Dynamitehimself(m): 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
thunderrider:
APC is just like the family below

LIERS from the pit of hell

Funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Sowore Deserves To Be Forgiven By Goodluck Jonathan Supporters – FFK / South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos) / Kuje Prison Attack: Heads Will Roll As Buhari Receives Report Indicting Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.