Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Police Alert Lagos Residents Of Robbers' New Tricks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Alert Lagos Residents Of Robbers' New Tricks (23144 Views)

Photos Of Robbers Arrested By Bauchi Police & Weapons Recovered / Don’t Collect Wrapped Gifts From Strangers This Christmas – Police Alert Nigeria / 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Alert Lagos Residents Of Robbers' New Tricks by Omooba77: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=ericmor post=47187278][/quote]

Police is your friend
Re: Police Alert Lagos Residents Of Robbers' New Tricks by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
These criminals are playing mind games nhee. One has to play smart 24/7.
Re: Police Alert Lagos Residents Of Robbers' New Tricks by jeff1607(m): 5:15am On Jul 05, 2016
tete7000:
People should create inner valves for their taps to enable them lock from inside.

but the tank is still outside, some wud break d pipe to empty the tank
Re: Police Alert Lagos Residents Of Robbers' New Tricks by jeff1607(m): 5:19am On Jul 05, 2016
since we are our only government i.e I provide my own water,electricity, security etc. I suggest people should get security dogs that at least would alert you in the case of an intruder and if possible kill them alll grin
Re: Police Alert Lagos Residents Of Robbers' New Tricks by tete7000(m): 6:17am On Jul 05, 2016
jeff1607:

but the tank is still outside, some wud break d pipe to empty the tank

Well na to ignore any leakage from tank till morning when something concrete can be done. However, if it is a house with a compound, fenced and gated, it is expected the tank is located inside a locked compound.
Re: Police Alert Lagos Residents Of Robbers' New Tricks by jeff1607(m): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2016
tete7000:

Well na to ignore any leakage from tank till morning when something concrete can be done. However, if it is a house with a compound, fenced and gated, it is expected the tank is located inside a locked compound.

Haba bros, but thieves scale through the fence and would usually wait in a hidden corner to see if any would come out n stil do something to lure the occupants out.

Na who know person dey kill person

May God protect us all
Re: Police Alert Lagos Residents Of Robbers' New Tricks by tete7000(m): 6:34am On Jul 05, 2016
jeff1607:

Haba bros, but thieves scale through the fence and would usually wait in a hidden corner to see if any would come out n stil do something to lure the occupants out.

Na who know person dey kill person

May God protect us all

Amen but na to take all preventive measures first and then leave God to do the rest.
Re: Police Alert Lagos Residents Of Robbers' New Tricks by AlanSugar(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2016
ugotuf:

It's time for every one that has a generator to get an Automatic Change Over device (ACO) with the following features;

*It can change over to PHCN immediately power is restored.
*The change over is so fast and smooth that even your DSTV will not flicker or restart.
*It automatically shuts down your generating set once public power is restored.
*Lets you shut down the generator (even small Tiger I-better-pass-my-neighbour) from inside the house/room/flat.
*With the in-built timer, you can program the ACO Device to shut down your generator after a given time while you go to bed without worry.
*You can also start your generator from inside without coming outside in the wee hours of the night (only apply to generators with ignition and batteries).
Buzz my username at gmail dot come for more info.

Non of these say how the generator can be protected from theft!
Re: Police Alert Lagos Residents Of Robbers' New Tricks by ericmor: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Omooba77:

Police is your friend

Is d bank managers not thieves also?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses / 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking / Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.