Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User (46919 Views)

Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos / Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) / On Vacation: New York City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by mamajaz(f): 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
princeakins:
HE doesnt look like a street hawker to me.. he mayb b strollin after gettin water.. embarassed
tongue
princeakins:
HE doesnt look like a street hawker to me.. he mayb b strollin after gettin water.. embarassed
He is a street hawker bro. That's the op hustling!
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by Ashmark(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
The guy looks like Rkelly. ...Am not sure
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by princeakins(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
mamajaz:
:PHe is a street hawker bro. That's the op hustling!
You may not be far away from the truth... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by yadnus1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
I'm very much against the ban on street hawking. Rather government should regulate the system in such that there will be free hawking zones and zones where such practice is restricted.These guys contributed immensely to the economy, go ask the manufacturing companies-especially those in foods & essential/household ptoducts;over 70% of the products of these companies are expended through the system. Who goes to a shop or supermarket to by Gala or Lacasera?but you can get everything from foodstuffs to auto spare parts in the traffic, while you get a good bargain from the comfort of your car.Street hawking is a global system of trading there are movies that l have watched where l caught glimpses of street hawking. Movies like Collins Farrell's 'Phone Booth' and many more l can't remember now.Alexis Sanchez of Arsenal once hawks lemonade juice in the traffic and when sales dulls for him he resolves into ball jugging and backflips to attract customers. Lagos State need to review this law before it becomes draconian.

Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by lexyclasy: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
contactmorak:
Below are photos of street seller sighted in New York City traffic. The recent ban on street and road side trading in Lagos by the Lagos State Government has been met with divided opinions..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/twitter-user-shares-pics-to-prove-to.html
thot u want to show me white hawkers in US....park well joor
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by mikkypel(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
That guy wasn't hawking... He was strolling with his water
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
I see a guy who is holding water bottles in his hand probably heading to an awaiting car which he came down from! Street Hawker INDEED!

With JUST 2 BOTTLES OF WATER! People can lie for Africa!!
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by focus7: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
that hawker must be from ebonyi state.

On a serious note, anyone who is not please with the cancellation street/road Hawking in Lagos state should go back to his village.
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by brojoshua: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
He will likely be an African man and maybe even a Nigeria as we do in Lagos Nigeria. Exporting Nigeria's or Africa's trade to US.
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by breakeven: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Uhmm, black men hawking even in america. Is it a black thing?. Just asking anyway. undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by Obiwiz(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Ambode? Lacklustre performance? If we talk now, e go be like say person na tribalist because I can tell you're from that part
of the country

Dem suppose dey ban some of una for the kind nonsense wey una dey always type ontop this forum

Just logout and go eat Akpu.
Ask for a referendum, so you can have ur own place and checkmate dia entry into ur country. Datz if fear go allow you think of being on ur own.
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by SailorXY: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Kingkamal:
America is just a hyped country... when u go u go see..
You are stressed goansleep.
People wey get 'country' dey talk Nigerians sef dey put mouth mtcheeww
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Obiwiz:

Ask for a referendum, so you can have ur own place and checkmate dia entry into ur country. Datz if fear go allow you think of being on ur own.

I-bobo youth abeg what has my comment got to do with your post tori olohun grin

You're going loco

Speaking of referendum and stuff, I'm Yoruba and I'm probably more pro-beastafra than you cheesy My post history is my witness

I'm tired of seeing y'all dinosaur heads in Yorubaland and I can't wait to see y'all muffugahs out of Yorubaland

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by Spybradd: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Awoofawo:
There are folks back here in Nigeria doing far more better than him, you don't need to actually move out to succeed in life. If you are destined to be wealthy your goodness will meet you wherever you may be at the right time.

You don't even know where am typing from, it could be from Pluto or Mar. Abeg go sit down cheesy

i don hear,thank u...but how u guys know where hes from,and what does it matter? U dey mars or pluto abi jupiter,ba, and u are here preaching and prophesying and casting out demons over sambarri else sojourn and life,ba?
grin
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by Mandeme(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
More news

Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by Obiwiz(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Whathaveidone:

I-bobo youth abeg what has my comment got to do with your post tori olohun grin

You're going loco

Speaking of referendum and stuff, I'm Yoruba and I'm probably more pro-beastafra than you cheesy My post history is my witness

I'm tired of seeing y'all dinosaur heads in Yorubaland and I can't wait to see y'all muffugahs out of Yorubaland
Keep quiet. For ur mind u dey impress people with grammar(abi tout slangs). Ur better informed brothers know say the thing na big threat to ur collective well-being. In fact, you sef know dat one, datz y e dey pain u. By the way, why u choose to be "pro-beast" sef? Life don tire you?
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Obiwiz:

Keep quiet. For ur mind u dey impress people with grammar(abi tout slangs). Ur better informed brothers know say the thing na big threat to ur collective well-being. In fact, you sef know dat one, datz y e dey pain u. By the way, why u choose to be "pro-beast" sef? Life don tire you?

Hehe Look at this drug dealer cheesy grin

I said I want beastafra, now you're telling me about my informed brothers grin cheesy

Beastafra must come!

Olosh thought I was against it. grin Your ffada

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by nigerfine: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Awoofawo:
If I am to check, would surprise me to know the guy is from a section of Nigeria known for developing others land cool
let it surprise you that no nigerian will sell on street in usa. It cant foot the bills
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by nigerfine: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Awoofawo:
If I am to check, would surprise me to know the guy is from a section of Nigeria known for developing others land cool
let it surprise you that no nigerian will sell on street in usa. It cant foot the bills. It is illegal, it is often ignored by police. Theses are homeless people.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by DIKEnaWAR: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
wristbangle:

Very useless comment. Am not surprised when u are typing your comment from a typical village.

How much are you? I want to buy you and pay cash, on the spot. My dog lacks a play thing.
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by erico2k2(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cadamlk:
Am seeing these for the first time. By the way its like only one person appears to be the hawker.........Are you thinking what am thinking? The case of Nigeria is guards, or permit me to say legion of hawkers hovering all over the place.
there are hawkers in the UK as well, I do not think the numbers is a significant factor is either they are doing it or they aint.
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by Holarz(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
the so called hawker is even an African,who knws,he might be frm over here
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by Obiwiz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Hehe Look at this drug dealer cheesy grin

I said I want beastafra, now you're telling me about my informed brothers grin cheesy

Beastafra must come!

Olosh thought I was against it. grin Your ffada

E dey pain am. Kill urself na. You wan buy drug? You even get money to buy? Sorry o, why u get dis kind affinity with beast sef? Is dat what dey call you in ur hood? B4 I go, wetin do "ur fada"? No money for him burial? Wait till 2019 wen dem free you from ur zombie-ism. Lol. You don enter am today.
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by sleamzy06(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2016

Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by Cadamlk: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lexxyfund:
maybe d hawker is like dangote ... monopolise the hawking business over there
grin
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by SailorXY: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Holarz:
the so called hawker is even an African,who knws,he might be frm over here
how do you know he's African from the picture? Stop speaking ignorantly!
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by grandstar(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Most likely a senegalese. They are notorious street traders and very dogged.
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by nonix22(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
go to Paris, you go fear hawking. Even asking a white foreigner to help take you a pix will think you want to sell your phone or camera. smh
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by qualityalone: 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
op I no believe am. that guy just bought water for his family...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by wellmax(m): 12:08am On Jul 05, 2016
Dripy:

Did I mention okada? Or do you still not see okada in all parts of Lagos even in Lekki and VI till today?
If you have comprehension issues, consult a teacher. When I say flavour, did you not see the mark or do you not know that its meaning is inferred as it is figurative? Be careful ooooo.

Sharrap if you don't have what to say. You clearly lack knowledge in clarifying issues. Which flavour does street hawking adds to Lagos? And tell me how many highways are in Lekki and VI, listen again I say HIGHWAYS before you begin to wine over non issue and further display your ignorance. Figurative ko, figurine ni, oshi
Re: Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User by Joygalore(f): 2:04am On Jul 05, 2016

I bet you don't know what you talking about undecided
Kingkamal:
America is just a hyped country... when u go u go see..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) / 3 Americans Dead, As Plane Crashes Into House In Ukraine (Pix, Video) / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.