Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen (37016 Views)

Seyi Shay Flaunts Cooking Skills For Chef Chioma Challenge [PICS] / E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo / Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
My boo self can cook angry angry

Taaah! No be U tell me say d day when U chop ya boo food U reach chemist? tongue
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by tammie24: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
OBO himself!
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by DedeNkem: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
So it's a big deal that he's frying meat!
Nigerians' st*upid obsession with celebrities is too much! And they moved this to front page?
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by lollmaolol(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Amberon:
Do you eat people?,

this shows how intelligent you are...smh
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by omohlexy: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
see super star kitchen. u sure say these people even get money as dem dey form sef? yeye
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by urboy4real1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Eeyah pele

Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by AngelAhnie(f): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
usmantoafiq:
yes. that is the way Allah made it.
That's how you want it, show me where it is written in the Quran
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by princeakins(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Lol, I no chop again
bruhahahahaha... so na mouth u get... hv u pass d course #Fear101? No i doubt. LAdies n fear ehn... cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by adehab: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Lol, I no chop again

ABEG CHOP OOO

I TRUST MY GUY...

NO LONG--THING.

KOKO-MASTER
smiley wink grin
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by AngelAhnie(f): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
adehab:

ABEG CHOP OOO

I TRUST MY GUY...

NO LONG--THING.

KOKO-MASTER
smiley wink grin
I no chop again, the food no go sweet
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by AngelAhnie(f): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
princeakins:
bruhahahahaha... so na mouth u get... hv u pass d course #Fear101? No i doubt. LAdies n fear ehn... cheesy cheesy
gringrin
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by princeakins(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
AngelAhnie:
gringrin
i can actually convince u angelahnie smiley
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by AngelAhnie(f): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
princeakins:
i can actually convince u angelahnie smiley
Let me ask you, what is my favourite food?

I'll eat your food if you answer correctlycheesy
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
princeakins:
grin
awwwwwwww u prepared this? shocked shocked
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by adellam16(f): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Never knew dis boy was dis fugly.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Babzilla:

Taaah! No be U tell me say d day when U chop ya boo food U reach chemist? tongue
lies grin
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by princeakins(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
awwwwwwww u prepared this? shocked shocked
Yes dear.. smiley ma delicacy ll mk u lick ur fingers
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by mizzbouqui(f): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okay, ayaf see it
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
princeakins:
Yes dear.. smiley ma delicacy ll mk u lick ur fingers
Gimme some,i am hungry. grin
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by princeakins(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
Gimme some,i am hungry. grin
lol... u wish .. buh you are so far away n ahdon wana giv u d imaginary food.. smiley wah do we do ? embarassed
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by MrCork: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
queenst:
One of Africa ’s biggest musicians today and father of one, David Adeleke who is popularly known by his stage name, Davido, in a new video proved to everyone he can cook.
The singer who is currently in Atlanta, took time off to show his culinary skills, as he can be seen frying beef burgers in the video.
Davido didn’t look like this was his first time n the kitchen, and he was referred to as ‘Chef O.B.O’ by his friend in the
video .
Watch the video below;

via ( http://360jamng.tk/video-davido-storms-his-kitchen-shows-of-his-cooking-skills/ )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zICLbg3jco

.... OK.. He cook potato and egg... Big deal!! i undecided
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
princeakins:
lol... u wish .. buh you are so far away n ahdon wana giv u d imaginary food.. smiley wah do we do ? embarassed
Gimme ur address grin grin i b ffo.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by terryaji1: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
He no comsign us.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by Akjr(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
gurunlocker:
Head always looking like tortoise or this frog
guy how u take know... Dah ninja turtle..... Kikikikik big jaw
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by Akjr(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Katyusha:
Celebs and AttentIon-SeekIng are lyk:
mehnnn nairaland wont stop mk me lafin ma ass out.... I knw wah u meant bro
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by Samzack(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Check well weda weed no dey am cuz I no dey lyk diz fans me
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by ffo(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
you are not Ffo, that is my monicker.
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by princeakins(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
LoooooolZ cheesy i see... u knw wah u ll do for me. Go to ma profile n check ma YIM ... addup n u ll get d address smiley wink
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by Akjr(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Davido and gara-gara and attention seekn vs Niddel and thread and clothes
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
princeakins:
LoooooolZ cheesy i see... u knw wah u ll do for me. Go to ma profile n check ma YIM ... addup n u ll get d address smiley wink
Cant find any yim oo grin
Re: Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen by princeakins(m): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
Cant find any yim oo grin
lol..cmon i knw u get it.. YIM dt u hv on ur profile... check same for mine.. smiley an do d necessary.. nid to share sometin wid u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos / E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures / "I No Get Wahala" - Tiwa Savage Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.