Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign (19812 Views)

Edo: Ize-iyamu Is The Authentic PDP Candidate – INEC / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by Baro(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pics from the PDP Flag-off in Edo State

1 Like

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by Baro(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
More

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by Baro(m): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Outside

1 Like

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by madapcmod: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
odigbosky:
This is one stuff that makes me angry, when non edos, and those who are not in edo state start telling edo pple whats best for them. I live in Benin, let me tell you, the whole place was packed, i mean the traffic from king square to siluko road is mad. TV road is blocked, 5 junction has been cut off, even 2nd west is now a packing lot for cars....Even Ore-oghene and ehaekpen are filled. Oshomole did nt wnt us to use the stadium, so we used an indoor complex...u knw it wudnt be enuf, but that did not kill our vibe. Pastor Ize iyamus is the next governor....our debt from last year till now is over 100 billion naira, and yet no roads, salaries are not being paid. The Edo state civil servants stand at abt 4000 and yet this governor cnt pay salaries. Local govt workers cnt eat, pensioners are dying. He has being building a small block at central hospital since 2008 yet he hasnt completed it but he has completed his university at iya omo village. Do you know how much tax we pay in edo state, if ur father pays u will knw. All industries are dead, yet the taxes are increasing. I am a student of uniben, the state school in ekpoma is nothing to write home about, you cant compare it with delta state university, and the later was formed from the former. The school fees stand at over 100k...the list goes on and on...this whole page wont be enough to tell u wht this governor has done this 2nd term. The Osho Baba we knew died after his first tenure....#thefutureisnow# PDP owns Edo state...God bless Our Crown Prince, Edaiken a'tokpere ise!!! God bless Edo state...

God bless u.

Only those not living in Edo will come here and hail that devil oshiomoale. No body is asking question about the loan buhari approved recently for ecological use in Edo. If u come to Benin any time it rains flood will Carry or shoe.

The short idiat of a governor use touts to harras motorists in Benin, but when election reach he disband them. As a federal civil s3rvant in Edo, I pay 14k monthly as payee to Edo state coffers yet I enjoy nothing, my car gets drowned in flood any time it rains.

Check court of appeal by ramat, not up to 100meters, the man can't fix that bad portion.

APC will kill all of us before they can rig out Pastor Osagie.

For this singular act of refusing a benin son from using ogbemudia stadium in Benin, APC has incurred the wrath of binis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by ayclem01(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
dis one is for edo youth. open ya eyez and be wise. election is here again. am not an apc member neither am i pdp. am only a social commentator, if u lived in benin bet 2000, 2001, 2002-2008 den u will use ur sense of reasoning instead of following the crowd. we cannot afford to go back to egypt. as at 2008, there was only 1 motorable road in ancient city of Benin as was known dem and dat road was the popular akpakpava road. the question dat will come to ur mind is "was dere no government during this period'' theans is yes, bt they where sleeping very deep sleep. apc in edo state open our eyz, it was frm 2008 dat edo people knew was street light is, wat 6 lanes road is, etc during this said period pdp was in government, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu was the SSG, he occupied dat position for good 8yrs, instead of edo BENIN developing wat we experienced was poverty, underdevelopment, thugs, crime, cutism etc.. i want us to learn frm EKO, if we learn well and very fast EDO will be better for it. this is my candid opinion. vote wisely. tnx
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
PDP went to rent crowd from other state no sane edolite will waste his time in PDP convention. I from Edo state and I can tell you that PDP is gone for good and if APC start their campaign ehh PDP will be buried even when izeiyamu's campaign team were been interviewed they were bereft of ideas on how to further improve the state instead they were attacking the personality of oshmole this angered edolites as they started calling to again let PDP know they had failed. I suspect PDP want to import voters to help them or else their failure is 100% guaranteed. PDP slogan is very childish and the very beginning of failure "CHANGE THE CHANGE" very funny. Pls before you quote me I don't belong to any political party. I av a friend who is part of ize iyamu's team I can tell you they have nothing to write home about.
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by uduigwomen(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
Won't be surprise if Nigerians return to PDP starting with Edo state because APC government has been a scam so far. Fellow Edolites shine your eye
Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by owanedo: 4:17am On Jul 05, 2016
tit:
oshomole is off to prison and the hole hat was dog for him.
#fireonbaba
before you insult Oshomole, check your English. you must be a yoruba girl, you people spell the way you pronounce words.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign by aluma(m): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2016
U have fi d fi 1 and fi d fi 2 so which one is winning the election abeg m dem go si down ouse dat is divided pastor that has never held any crusade mteeeeeeeeewww all of them re d same either fi d fi or a fi C

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor / Obasanjo: I Will Fight For Nigeria’s Unity Till I Die / No Deadline Extension, INEC Insists As Parties Submit Lists Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.