Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor (19762 Views)

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) / Fashola: Why I Turned Down 17 Honorary Degrees / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Sanchez01: 3:35am On May 01, 2017
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has described Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose as an honorary governor of Biafra Republic “for demonstrating courage” when Nnamdi Kanu was granted bail in Abuja last week.

In a statement by IPOB’s media and publicity secretary, Comrade Emma Powerful, the group also praised former ministers, Osita Chidoka and Femi Fani-Kayode, Profs Chukwuma Soludo and Pat Utomi, Senators Ike Ekweremadu and Enyinnaya Abaribe and others for their support towards the struggle and the release of its leaders.

“We also acknowledge the immense contributions of the honorary Biafran Gov. Ayodele Fayose who did what no South East or South South governor had the courage to do.

“We appreciate Prof. Nwala of Ala-Igbo Foundation, Tochukwu Uchendu, Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA), Igbo Women Assembly (IWA), Igbo Youth Movement (IYM), the Madu led MASSOB,” the group said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/ipob-names-fayose-honorary-biafra-governor/195763.html

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Sanchez01: 3:36am On May 01, 2017
I guess it is safe to say an Afonja who is supposed to be a coward out muscled five lions in the guise of a governor. I just hope they convert his honourary title to a real one and give him one of the Easter states to govern so he can continue his good works on stomach rehabilitation.

FFK might be lucky to get the office of Minister of Communication cheesy

HungerBad, it has happened! Fayose has made it into Noah's ark grin

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

166 Likes 13 Shares

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by opalu: 4:10am On May 01, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nobody: 4:12am On May 01, 2017
They have even given him a Biafra passport in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1B_S3fMCUg

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by odduduwa: 5:12am On May 01, 2017
no one should watch the about video he makes money from it waste your mb at your own peril

29 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by justmenoni: 5:12am On May 01, 2017
Shoro niyen.

quote author=Sanchez01 post=56085650]I guess it is safe to say an Afonja who is supposed to be a coward out muscled five lions in the guise of a governor. I just hope they convert his honourary title to a real one and give him one of the Easter states to govern so he can continue his good works on stomach rehabilitation.

HungerBad, it has happened! Fayose has made it into Noah's ark grin[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by princechurchill(m): 5:38am On May 01, 2017
Nawa u post and also claim FTC, Man you are corrupt.. Fayose the only Yoruba man with 5 balls

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by HungerBAD: 6:12am On May 01, 2017
Sanchez01:
I guess it is safe to say an Afonja who is supposed to be a coward out muscled five lions in the guise of a governor. I just hope they convert his honourary title to a real one and give him one of the Easter states to govern so he can continue his good works on stomach rehabilitation.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by segebase(m): 6:31am On May 01, 2017
yhb
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by MrBONE2(m): 6:46am On May 01, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nobody: 6:46am On May 01, 2017
Hmmm, sai ahankali.

Misplaced priority

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Defaramade(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Buahahaha grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nobody: 8:55am On May 01, 2017
Mynd44 pls fp
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nobody: 9:30am On May 01, 2017

Afonjas and zombies names Buhari as their nightmare and their source of suffering

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nobody: 9:30am On May 01, 2017
Where is that guy that says most of the time that ' Fayose is greater than all the great Ibo men put together?!
I can see his prediction coming to pass small small o!!

Fayose is to Igbo's, what Igbokwe is to Yorubas.........

different folks, different styles.....
some mother's do have 'em

21 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nobody: 9:31am On May 01, 2017
Fayoshe ma guy

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2017
All the best to Governor Fayose.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by divinelove(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2017
Fayose we d ibos love you sooooooo much, pls come n govern us. Our adopted son, as far as we are concerned u r ibo, afonja no fit u at all. U must ve ibo origin I can bet my right hand on dt.

U r only second to our Director

19 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by ruudcruise(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2017
The Lion of Afonja!!! Fayose 1

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nobody: 9:32am On May 01, 2017
IpobExposed:
Mynd44 pls fp
g
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by soberdrunk(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2017
hahahahaha!! Fayose the "Sly Fox", after using Ekiti people's future to eat amala and Bokotor he wants to use Biafra as 'plan B' just in case yawa gas' he will have where to run and 'blind followers' to scream and disturb the world for his release cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nobody: 9:32am On May 01, 2017
he will just be ceremonial governor we don't need stomach infrastructural governor cum afonja in our territories cheesy cheesy grin
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by RealLordZeus(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2017
Thought Fayose was supposed to upheld the nation unity

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by TooNoisy(f): 9:32am On May 01, 2017
Igbos need to understand that the Yorubas have been and will be in the forefront of the actualisation of any dreams the Igbos may have.

I am glad that the comrade acknowledged that Fayose did what no other Igbo Governor would do. I am not a fan of Fayose, but the man has shown more courage than any other Igbo Governor. PDP today is supposed to be a SE/SS party. Yet today, the two most vocal members of the opposition are Wike and Fayose. No SE governor has been as vocal as these two. The SE governors are all busy trying to decamp to APC. Most of them have been rejected by the same APC they abuse daily. When will the Igbos truly stand on their own. Soludo and Chidoka recently came out to support Nnamdi Kanu for political reasons and we can see through that.

2010, when Yar'adua's kitchen cabinet was treating Jonathan like a puppy, it was the Yoruba Save the Nation Group, led by Wole Soyinka and Tunde Bakare that went to Aso Rock and demanded that Jonathan be made president. The South South fought their war and people like Wole Soyinka and Tunde Bakare supported them. When will the Igbos truly agitate for anything. The sad truth is that the Igbo can never play opposition politics. Their leaders are too greedy for that and the followers are too stupid to form a true opposition.

Now Nnamdi Kanu is agitating for Biafra and the first two names to be mentioned are Fayose and Fani-Kayode? Igbo ronu o. Igbo reflect on your agenda.

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by sammyj: 9:32am On May 01, 2017
Ok
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by dsmooth1(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2017
watching in 3d
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2017
Some1 owing his workers 7month salary? now we have a clue of wot this biafra is promoting

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by bodoro91: 9:33am On May 01, 2017
Mr Fayose na only you waka come...this country just dey like nollyhood
Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nobody: 9:33am On May 01, 2017
divinelove:
Fayose we d ibos love you sooooooo much, pls come n govern us. Our adopted son, as far as we are concerned u r ibo, afonja no fit u at all. U must ve ibo origin I can bet my right hand on dt.

U r only second to our Director
Eh ya.....
someone is high!!!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by verygudbadguy(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2017
On behalf of the Oduduwa Republic, we generously gift Fayose to the Biafran people.

We have a lot of courageous and intelligent people in the west and as such, we can do away with one. I hope he extends his stomach infrastructure to your side since he is coming to become the first president of Biafra Republic.

Also remember that a few of you would be allow to stay back in Oduduwa Republic as we would return others who have no marriage affiliation with us back to the land of rising Sun. Your romance with Fayose does not guaranty you a resident permit. Bride price would be pecked at 50 million naira so that all of you don't come rushing our ladies in a bid to get a stay.

I wish the Biafrans nothing but the best in their Biafrexit campaign. grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by Nne5: 9:34am On May 01, 2017
I don't like this
Ipob should stop this rubbish

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu / Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi / Ortom At The Scene Of A Motor Accident, Gives Help - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.