Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places (2053 Views)

Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by emmanuel596(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
Am in a bus now and the guy at my back is just loudly trying to chyk one babe from the looks on her face she's soo embarrassed and not in the mood to talk...guys na wah for us oo
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
It depends on my mood.........wink

*After we done do shakara inside bus;-

<<Sandoski~ if you see dey guy wey I meet for inside bus, dey guy make sense scarra. wink

Makydebbie ~Wetin cum happen

Sandoski~mtcheeew, I just dey form, I no even give am face. How I wish say no be for bus we meetsad..>>

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by Cutehector(m): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lol I think it depends on some factors

Her mood that moment

The guy's yarns...

Personally, I really don't talk to strangers.. i'm the "I mind my business" kinda guy.
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by Cutehector(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
emmanuel596:
Am in a bus now and the guy at my back is just loudly trying to chyk one babe from the looks on her face she's soo embarrassed and not in the mood to talk...guys na wah for us oo
lol buh u maybe be surprised, she might end up Givin him her number and he may end up fvcking her. So cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by bitchcrafts: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
You know as our ladies matter be nah... In Fela's voice "Na shakara oloje"
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
I would rather get her number and do the wooing later
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by emmanuel596(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cutehector:
lol buh u maybe be surprised, she might end up Givin him her number and he may end up fvcking her. So cheesy

Our ladies are soo unpredictable
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by makydebbie(f): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:
It depends on my mood.........wink

*After we done do shakara inside bus;-

<<Sandoski~ if you see dey guy wey I meet for inside bus, dey guy make sense scarra. wink

Makydebbie ~Wetin cum happen

Sandoski~mtcheeew, I just dey form, I no even give am face. How I wish say no be for bus we meetsad..>>

gringrin
chaiii...correct mummy...see as she finecheesycheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
chaiii...correct mummy...see as she finecheesycheesy

Swidy, how you dey....

You fine well wellkiss
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by makydebbie(f): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Swidy, how you dey....

You fine well wellkiss
i dey oo..just dey read here...me fine?..i fine reach you
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by Yuneehk(f): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
i dey oo..just dey read here...me fine?..i fine reach you
How are you hun? I already did as you asked but I left you an assignment too grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by makydebbie(f): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Yuneehk:

How are you hun? I already did as you asked but I left you an assignment too grin
hi dear...i gave you your first like...but that assignment difficult oooo...how i go take know the real personsad
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by Yuneehk(f): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
hi dear...i gave you your first like...but that assignment difficult oooo...how i go take know the real personsad
My dear I no no oh cry and I can't help you tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by waxxydude: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol I think it depends on some factors

Her mood that moment

The guy's yarns...

Personally, I really don't talk to strangers.. i'm the "I mind my business" kinda guy.
So are you directly, indirectly, unambigiously tryna tell us that everyone you in talk-terms with right now weren't ever strangers?
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by makydebbie(f): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Yuneehk:

My dear I no no oh cry and I can't help you tongue
you are the one holding ur suit...right?cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by Yuneehk(f): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
you are the one holding ur suit...right?cheesy
What if I tell you I'm not there? tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by makydebbie(f): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Yuneehk:

What if I tell you I'm not there? tongue
chaiiiii...see my life..i cant remember my seniorgringringrin..but you remember constance right?
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by Yuneehk(f): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
chaiiiii...see my life..i cant remember my senoirgringringrin..but you remember constance right?
you were right all along. I think I do. She used to be on low cut. Your relative I guess? Enjoy the rest of your evening cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by makydebbie(f): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Yuneehk:

you were right all along. I think I do. She used to be on low cut. Your relative I guess? Enjoy the rest of your evening cheesy
yes you got itwink...thanks dearcheesy...i'm sure in school you used to admire my baggy uniform and dancing skillsgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by makydebbie(f): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
Yuneehk:

thanks dear...you are right!..i'm sure way back in school you used to admire my baggy uniform and my dancing skillsgringringrin
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by Yuneehk(f): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
thanks dear...you are right!..i'm sure way back in school you used to admire my baggy uniform and my dancing skillsgringringrin
I can't remember oh. Dance during morning assembly or school party? If it's the latter, then I never noticed not to talk of admire.
Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by rayreaper(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Still on the matter,vote the freshest dude (devilmaycry) for mr nairaland
Ur vote must count
#winningteam

Re: Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places by makydebbie(f): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Yuneehk:

I can't remember oh. Dance during morning assembly or school party? If it's the latter, then I never noticed not to talk of admire.
lol..na joke oo...i was a nerdgringrin

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man With TWO 10-inch Working joysticks / YOLO / Snapshots: Went Out Of A Friend-zone (guys, Do Yours Today)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.