Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger (55363 Views)

Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / How To Identify An Original Power Bank / Is This An Original Charger? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by olarhtunji(m): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Cutehector(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2016
This is what the op is talkin abt grin

I am using this to charge my BlackBerry Q5 phone.

Extremely slow.

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by udy4real(m): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2016
Good
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Benart(m): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
This is what the op is talkin abt grin

I am using this to charge my BlackBerry Q5 phone.

Extremely slow.
exactly this one worst pass snail
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by trigar12(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2016
Greatzeus:
My lenovo A5000 charger's output is 5.2 V ---2.0A.
Its so fast charges my 4000mah battery in less than 1 hour from maybe 15% to 100%.
Bro I wan ask question abt this phone:

Bro this phone, can I switch to 3G on both sims?

Cos I hear say, 3g is only available on sim 1 ... Pls tell me
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Taiyescott(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2016
k.
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by amstamon: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2016
seunlayi:
Download ampere before going to shopping for chargers. You will be like a guru in the front of those sellers.

Compared the before ss from two chargers of the same price.

What is this one saying?
All pics are the same now, abi eyes dey pain me? . Abeg tell me what's the difference btw those pics u post?
Some people sef
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by ArmedRobber: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2016
K
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2016
spartoo:
see as OP dey spoil market for people.

u think say na evrybodi get 1k for original charger som people go still buy th 2H charger even if u prove to them say d oda one na original..

abeg I dey busy

U can't even get original charger for 1k. The car charger I bought 3 yrs ago was going for 2,500 and it is still working. I had to buy it because I got tired of buying N500 car chargers that barely last 1 week. The last time I bought an original iPhone charger it was for 4k. Original Samsung fast charge charger is around 3k upwards. Even original cable alone is like 1k. I buy my anker cables for N1,400.
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Kaysalas(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Goldenheart:
Tnx, I Also Learnt Hw To Recognize Original Usb Cable Here! grin
A beg can you share the link or tell us how?
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by ify84(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Following, for reference purposes
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Sirmuel1(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2016
Gracito:
There's one Called blackberry PlayBook, It Charges my phone real fast

That's the best charge ever! It charges any phone from 1% to 75% within an hour.
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2016
Greatzeus:
My lenovo A5000 charger's output is 5.2 V ---2.0A.
Its so fast charges my 4000mah battery in less than 1 hour from maybe 15% to 100%.
Exactly the phone am using. with same charger experience, the charger that came with the phone. But the challenge I have with this phone is that in installing apps collected from other android phone, it requires me to give security permission to apps from unknown source, doing that will corrupt the phone which will cause me to reset the phone to restore its functionality. But downloading from playstore, no problem at all. Do you experience similar issue?
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2016
amstamon:

What is this one saying?
All pics are the same now, abi eyes dey pain me? . Abeg tell me what's the difference btw those pics u post?
Some people sef

E be like say eyes dey pain u true true. Look again, in the forest picture phone is charging at 1020mA max. That is fast. In the second picture it is charging at 30mA max, extremely slow.
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Gracito(f): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2016
Very awesome something grin
Sirmuel1:

That's the best charge ever! It charges any phone from 1% to 75% within an hour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by joe4christ(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2016
I've been searching for a fast charger for my Gionee M5 for ages now since my follow come charger got burnt by my generator. I since have tested different chargers, it only adds 1% every 7minutes. The battery capacity is 6020mah. The one I got which seemed a bit better still takes about 4-5hrs to fully get charged.
I don tire I swear.
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Rick9(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2016
Mine is

Input 100-240V ( 50/60Hz ) 200mA

Output DC 5.0V - 1.0A

Infinix Charger, how fast is it ?
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by kushma(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2016
seunlayi:
Download ampere before going to shopping for chargers. You will be like a guru in the front of those sellers.

Compared the before ss from two chargers of the same price.

please explain well how one would know the better charger from the application cos I don't yet understand the pics

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by 0955eb027(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2016
Got an Amazon charger for 1800 at the village. I must confess the charger can wake a dead battery.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by chukslawrence(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2016
With fake cord, All na wash wash.
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Xano(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2016
greenhulk:

That is a tablet charger and not suitable for many phones. That 5.2v is too much for most smartphones. Yes it will charge ur phone faster because it is 2.0A but ur phone might not respond properly to touch while charging and this might have a lasting effect on ur battery. I have a galaxy note 4 charger rated at 5.3v 2.1A. Whenever I use it on htc one m7 or other phones the screen doesn't respond well to touch while charging. U can touch the recent button and it will launch the camera. It also does this with my Innjoo tablet. Although on some phones like the s6 it works perfectly.

In a nutshell, it is not the voltage that determines the rate of charge, it is the ampere ur device is able to draw. In this case the charger is maxed at 2 amps which is fast for most devices. But if ur device is rated at say 1.5 amps, then ur device will regulate the amp to 1.5 amps and not the whole 2 amps.

Interesting
As regards you comment on the guy's Lenovo A5000, that charger came with the phone. The manufacturer knows the battery can handle the charger's capacity. When plugged and its charging, the screen touch is as good as when unplugged.
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by free37: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2016
Nice.
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Greatzeus(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2016
preciusly:

Exactly the phone am using. with same charger experience, the charger that came with the phone. But the challenge I have with this phone is that in installing apps collected from other android phone, it requires me to give security permission to apps from unknown source, doing that will corrupt the phone which will cause me to reset the phone to restore its functionality. But downloading from playstore, no problem at all. Do you experience similar issue?
I have never experienced such,I gave permission to install apps from unknown sources, 70% of my apps were from other android phones through Xender,flash are etc.
They all installed well.One more thing, set your default storage to phone storage.When its getting full,move some files to S.D card.
With these you shouldn't have any problem installing any app.
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Greatzeus(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2016
trigar12:

Bro I wan ask question abt this phone:

Bro this phone, can I switch to 3G on both sims?

Cos I hear say, 3g is only available on sim 1 ... Pls tell me
No,3G is permanent on sim 1,while 2G is permanent on sim 2.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by darkenkach(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2016
I got an unbranded charger with an output of 3.1A should I be worried?
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by joe4christ(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2016
darkenkach:

Whats the name of the charger how much?
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Benart(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Rick9:
Mine is

Input 100-240V ( 50/60Hz ) 200mA

Output DC 5.0V - 1.0A

Infinix Charger, how fast is it ?

Its averagely fast with a good cord

its also depends on your battery capacity

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Benart(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2016
darkenkach:

speed of LTE charger cheesy

Depending on the phone you want to use it on
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by darkenkach(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2016
joe4christ:

Whats the name of the charger how much?
No name. It has two usb slot and the price is #1000.
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Greatzeus(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2016
greenhulk:

That is a tablet charger and not suitable for many phones. That 5.2v is too much for most smartphones. Yes it will charge ur phone faster because it is 2.0A but ur phone might not respond properly to touch while charging and this might have a lasting effect on ur battery. I have a galaxy note 4 charger rated at 5.3v 2.1A. Whenever I use it on htc one m7 or other phones the screen doesn't respond well to touch while charging. U can touch the recent button and it will launch the camera. It also does this with my Innjoo tablet. Although on some phones like the s6 it works perfectly.

In a nutshell, it is not the voltage that determines the rate of charge, it is the ampere ur device is able to draw. In this case the charger is maxed at 2 amps which is fast for most devices. But if ur device is rated at say 1.5 amps, then ur device will regulate the amp to 1.5 amps and not the whole 2 amps.
I have never experienced touch problem while charging and using the phone,it works the same way as when not in charge.
What you said is true but peculiar to HTC especially,when I got a new charger for my HTC One then,the touch doesn't work while charging.For you to enjoy HTC product, you have to use manufacturer's default earpiece,charger etc plus the battery life sucks
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by joe4christ(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2016
0955eb027:
Got an Amazon charger for 1800 at the village. I must confess the charger can wake a dead battery.

I heard it's currently the fastest. I'm still in doubt, I've searched the market in minna, could not get one. I cant place an order on Julia yet cos I'm not sure if it will be compatible with my phone. I'm on Gionee M5 with battery capacity of 6020mah

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Benart(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2016
darkenkach:

No name. It has two usb slot and the price is #1000.

Be careful of that charger undecided
OR
It might not be upto that 3.1A you can try checking the original real specs of the charger with ampere app on playstore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 / 10 Best Phones Under 50000 Naira In Nigeria (latest Price In January 2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.