Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger (56211 Views)

Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / How To Identify An Original Power Bank / Is This An Original Charger? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by ogaofficer(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
greenhulk:

Are u sure ur charger is original? Because that charger should do better than new age energizer. New age energizer shown on this thread is just 1A, unless there are new age chargers with higher amperage. If ur phone doesn't have quick charge built in then a 2.0A charger should charge it in about 2 and half hours or so .

First download ampere from the play store, then plug ur phone into the charger and launch the app. Check the maximum current ur device is able to draw.
thanks man: will ampere be able to tell me the real capacity of my battery too
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Rick9(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Benart:

Its averagely fast with a good cord

its also depends on your battery capacity

Ok I am using it on infinix hot 2 2200mAH battery, sometimes it's slow sometimes it's fast, how can I identify a good USB cord ?
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
ogaofficer:
thanks man: will ampere be able to tell me the real capacity of my battery too

No it will not show ur battery capacity, u can use CPU z for that
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Rick9:

Ok I am using it on infinix hot 2 2200mAH battery, sometimes it's slow sometimes it's fast, how can I identify a good USB cord ?
Genuine ones are usually studier. If it is to thin it is probably fake. Also look for quality of materials, the fake ones always have the micro USB end made of soft cheap materials. Or just buy branded USB cables like anker.

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
eraly:

how much is d charger pls?

6k on konga. There are cheaper ones with up to 8 ports but i can't guarantee their efficiency

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by obaangeli: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2016
joe4christ:
I've been searching for a fast charger for my Gionee M5 for ages now since my follow come charger got burnt by my generator. I since have tested different chargers, it only adds 1% every 7minutes. The battery capacity is 6020mah. The one I got which seemed a bit better still takes about 4-5hrs to fully get charged.
I don tire I swear.

I experienced same charger problem with my Gionee marathon m5 when I lost d follow come charger, bought several chargers with no result until I bought another Gionee charger @ Gionee customer care office in Ibadan at d rate of 2500. Charging period from 0% to 100% is 2hrs

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Philadelphia: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Benart:
Nowadays many smartphone users suffer battery issues and slow charge issues due to bad charges you purchase or use on your device.

I have done a survey on one of the best chargers in the market and have understood their specs and charging speed and have compiled a comprehensive list of chargers.

√Non-Verified Fake Blackberry Charger
Specs: Input: AC 100 - 240v (50/60Hz)
Output: DC 5V (0.75A)
Speed: Slow.

√Non-VerifiedMost Fake Chargers with Light
Output: DC 5V (0.5A)
Speed: Extremely Slow.

√Verified New Age Energizer
Specs: Input: AC 100 - 240v (50/60Hz) 0.15A
Output: DC 5V (1A)
Speed: Very Fast.

√Verified Standard Gionee 1A Charger
Specs: Input: AC 90 - 300v (50/60Hz) 0.15A

√Verified UK Based Woo Charger
Specs: Input: AC 100 - 240v (50/60Hz) 0.2A
Output: DC 5V (1.5A)
Speed: Extremely Fast.

√Verified Original Blackberry Charger Without USB
Output: DC 5V (2.0A)
Speed: Excellently Fast.

So purchase only chargers with the verified specs every original charger has the specs written clearly on it then get an original USB cord, cause sometimes slow charge is caused by bad USB cords.

Someone should please help me. My Samsung galaxy tab 4 battery charges well but has stopped lasting for long. The battery now drains quickly. I got it brand new and have used it for 2 years now. Please advice on what I can do.
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Benart(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Philadelphia:

Someone should please help me. My Samsung galaxy tab 4 battery charges well but has stopped lasting for long. The battery now drains quickly. I got it brand new and have used it for 2 years now. Please advice on what I can do.

this isn't the right thread for this but

2years is already enough for the battery strength to get weak get a new one from your service centre
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 07, 2016
Philadelphia:

Batteries will eventually get weak overtime. Normally these batteries have charge cycle and within normal usage u should get able to use it for like 2 yrs before the battery starts to deteriorate. There's nothing u can do, keep using it, 2 yrs is enough to make the battery lose its charge by 20% depending on how much u use it. Using non recommended chargers will also have effect on battery charge cycle.

This is why I don't like
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by ify84(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Benart:
Nowadays many smartphone users suffer battery issues and slow charge issues due to bad charges you purchase or use on your device.

I have done a survey on one of the best chargers in the market and have understood their specs and charging speed and have compiled a comprehensive list of chargers.

So purchase only chargers with the verified specs every original charger has the specs written clearly on it then get an original USB cord, cause sometimes slow charge is caused by bad USB cords.

Specs:
Input: AC 100 - 240v (50/60Hz) 200mA
Output: DC 4-11V
Max800mA

I bought this charger with the specs above, is it real or fake?
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Benart(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2016
ify84:

Specs: Input: AC 100 - 240v (50/60Hz) 200mA Output: DC 4-11V Max800mA
I bought this charger with the specs above, is it real or fake?
fake charge it will be very slow atleast get a charger with 1000mA (1A) output
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Toluwani111: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
seunlayi:
Download ampere before going to shopping for chargers. You will be like a guru in the front of those sellers.

Compared the below ss from two chargers of the same price.

One is charging at less than 100ma while the other is charging at around 1000ma
Please which phone did you snap with ?
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by seunlayi(m): 6:47am On Jul 10, 2016
Toluwani111:
Please which phone did you snap with ?
Gionee m3min

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Toluwani111: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2016
seunlayi:
Gionee m3min
Please where can I buy a new one in IB ?
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by seunlayi(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Toluwani111:

Please where can I buy a new one in IB ?
Gionee stopped the sales when they realised that it was under priced. You can go for m5mini which is around 34k+ which is more than 2ce the price of m3min

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Toluwani111: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
seunlayi:
Gionee stopped the sales when they realised that it was under priced. You can go for m5mini which is around 34k+ which is more than 2ce the price of m3min
which good phone can i get arround #18k ?
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Naughtylyn: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Learn Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs

You can make better pay if money is your goal. Not everyone would get the job. I wish you good luck. But if you don't make the list, get angry and channel that anger energy to empower yourself.

Know any good phone repairs outlet? Find out. A great technician makes thousands per day supporting the latest smartphones and other cellphones!

Employ Yourself 

For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by seunlayi(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Toluwani111:

check jumia or Konga and minute 2-3k.then go to market and search for the phone

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by seunlayi(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Toluwani111:

check jumia or Konga and minus 2-3k.then go to market and search for the phone

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Toluwani111: 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
seunlayi:
check jumia or Konga and minus 2-3k.then go to market and search for the phone
Thanks a lot but I'll like if you can suggest one for me may be the one you've used or someone related to you
Please!!!!!!
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by joe4christ(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
fitinwell:

[size=18pt]Op pls i just got dis charger for my tecno g9 tablet.. Check if its verified.. And want to know if i dis charger won't damage my tablet [/size]

Name of charger : Amazon
Output: DC 5.95V (2.5A)
Speed: Not bad..

Pls, how much did you obtain this charger, I've been hearing a lot about it. Will want ymto get it for my Gionee M5
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Innunique: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Priceless200:
Abeg how do I identify original USB cord? For me, the headache is more on USB than charger itself, and I can't use one without USB cord.
Go get the "Kodak" high speed USB. it's superb...
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Innunique: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Johnbosco77:

Brother abeg wat wud b d cause of my problem. my giinee m2 charger has stopped charging ma fone but charges other giinee fines. my will just be showing charging sign but even after 3 hrs e Neva add 1%. it d fault from d charging port??

aldo I manage one charger but it takes 2days to get ma fone barely charged.
Take it to Gionee Service Center at Medical Road opposite Zenith Bank and have it looked at. That's your best bet.
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by crowther15(m): 3:35am On Jul 19, 2016
seunlayi:
Download ampere before going to shopping for chargers. You will be like a guru in the front of those sellers.

so which one will now be original charger.... i cant realy view the picture
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by daphid25(m): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2016
iPhone nko?
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
How original is this charger

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by happy662(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2016
greenhulk:

This is the charger.
where did u buy it
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by happy662(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
seunlayi:

please tell me d type of charger Dat read 1000ma max and min 900ma I want to buy it check ur screenshot
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by seunlayi(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
happy662:
please tell me d type of charger Dat read 1000ma max and min 900ma I want to buy it check ur screenshot
blackberry playbook charger around 1.5k

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by piperson(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Benart:

Bro how do I identify a fast charge usb cord
Re: How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger by Rick9(m): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
2A charger is a beast, charge faster than lightening. Sold for N2500 or less, Infinix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you / See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. / Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.