Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Unholy Political Interference In RCCG, Benin City, Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unholy Political Interference In RCCG, Benin City, Edo State (2041 Views)

Supreme Court Unable To Deliver PDP Ruling Due To Political Interference / Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) / Edo 2016:RCCG Benin Campaigning For Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unholy Political Interference In RCCG, Benin City, Edo State by sunch(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
It will be of immense benefit if the Redeemed Christian Church of God's Headquarter would in a matter of urgency call its chapter in Edo state to desist in interfering in the political activity of the state. It is of note that one pastor under the umbrella of RCCG is contesting for the seat of the governor in the state, but it is desecrating and unholy for pastors of parishes to go on political campaign for' in the name of the lord on the pulpit. The church as a religious body is supposed to be a neutral entity that if not checked will cause a serious division and faction in the church as lots are also on the other side of the political divide.
Re: Unholy Political Interference In RCCG, Benin City, Edo State by id911(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
I remember Buhari and Osinbajo attending RCCG during the cause of the last Presidential campaign. Was that one a HOLY Political Interference?

3 Likes

Re: Unholy Political Interference In RCCG, Benin City, Edo State by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
sunch:
It will be of immense benefit if the Redeemed Christian Church of God's Headquarter would in a matter of urgency call its chapter in Edo state to desist in interfering in the political activity of the state. It is of note that one pastor under the umbrella of RCCG is contesting for the seat of the governor in the state, but it is desecrating and unholy for pastors of parishes to go on political campaign for' in the name of the lord on the pulpit. The church as a religious body is supposed to be a neutral entity that if not checked will cause a serious division and faction in the church as lots are also on the other side of the political divide.
Please answer these questions

1.What is your biblical backing to back your claim?
2.Isn't Osibanjo a pastor?
3.Must an unbeliever continue to rule a state or nation?

2 Likes

Re: Unholy Political Interference In RCCG, Benin City, Edo State by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
id911:
I remember Buhari and Osubande attending RCCG during the cause of the last Presidential campaign. Was that one a HOLY Political Interference?
Abeg ask those hypocrites. What's good for Mike is good for Femi

3 Likes

Re: Unholy Political Interference In RCCG, Benin City, Edo State by sunch(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Goodluck Jonathan, Osibanjo etc during the course of the presidential election, I can remembered vividly when Daddy GO mentioned that all the contestants for the election are is children, so they should all come to the pulpit for prayer. And this is different from standing on the alter of God to campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Unholy Political Interference In RCCG, Benin City, Edo State by sunch(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pls mod. i need this at the front page for the authority in charge to be notified.
Re: Unholy Political Interference In RCCG, Benin City, Edo State by segunphilips(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
See you. In RCCG, we are already thinking ruling the whole world...Common governor's seat and you are bothered...

Ezeiyamo is our man...even we that are not in Edo are campaigning for him. What about that. Even Buhari and other political leaders don't joke with RCCG political influence and numerical strength.

It is an agenda that that has come to stay. Just manage to cope with it. Pele.

You can set a goal for yourself too...

How has this become your own headache?...

You have your own candidate?....

I don't think you are a Redeem member...
Re: Unholy Political Interference In RCCG, Benin City, Edo State by sunch(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
segunphilips:
See you. In RCCG, we are already thinking ruling the whole world...Common governor's seat and you are bothered...

Ezeiyamo is our man...even we that are not in Edo are campaigning for him. What about that. Even Buhari and other political leaders don't joke with RCCG political influence and numerical strength.

It is an agenda that that has come to stay. Just manage to cope with it. Pele.

You can set a goal for yourself too...

How has this become your own headache?...

You have your own candidate?....

I don't think you are a Redeem member...
For your information, am an apc member and staunch supporter of the apc candidate and a redeemer to the core in edo province 1. Just imagine a situation where the pdp would be in a church and i decided to scream aaapc. Surely there will be commotion.

1 Like

Re: Unholy Political Interference In RCCG, Benin City, Edo State by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lol.... so u as an APC supporter, u want to continue eating ur loots, and u call yourself a christian
Re: Unholy Political Interference In RCCG, Benin City, Edo State by sunch(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
@Lalasticlala, pls front page.
Re: Unholy Political Interference In RCCG, Benin City, Edo State by KINGinVAHALA: 6:49am On Jul 06, 2016
crixtex:
Lol.... so u as an APC supporter, u want to continue eating ur loots, and u call yourself a christian

goodmorning bro, please i'm sorry for intruding for what i come with doesnt tallies with the discuss here. Bro, please i wish to solicit for your support and vote for my humble self in Mr Nairaland 2016. I will be the happiest dude if you find me plea worthy to be noddled in the affirmative.

1 Like

Re: Unholy Political Interference In RCCG, Benin City, Edo State by KINGinVAHALA: 6:55am On Jul 06, 2016
sunch:

For your information, am an apc member and staunch supporter of the apc candidate and a redeemer to the core in edo province 1. Just imagine a situation where the pdp would be in a church and i decided to scream aaapc. Surely there will be commotion.
Lol, that means just like me, you were rolling on the floor laughing on monday when ize-iyamu held his flag-off campaign at baptist ground? I almost died of laughter listening to Dan Orbih rants, same Orbih that hasnt won his constituency in an election since 2015.
Re: Unholy Political Interference In RCCG, Benin City, Edo State by sinkhole: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2016
OP, I dont think there is anything wrong in any parish pastor aiming to be a governor or even a president, but it will surely be wrong if such pastor climbs the pulpit to campain or to even talk politics in the church! Church itself should be sacred, we should not explicitly talk politics in the church, like the other religion does in their places of worship.

1 Like

Re: Unholy Political Interference In RCCG, Benin City, Edo State by sunch(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2016
sinkhole:
OP, I dont think there is anything wrong in any parish pastor aiming to be a governor or even a president, but it will surely be wrong if such pastor climbs the pulpit to campain or to even talk politics in the church! Church itself should be sacred, we should not explicitly talk politics in the church, like the other religion does in their places of worship.
Trully, it is disheartening as this is happening.

1 Like

Re: Unholy Political Interference In RCCG, Benin City, Edo State by sunch(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
It is clear that yesterday food was given to reasoning that the oracle which the kingdom believe in has once again spoken for the peoples benefit and direction. And it is for he that have hears, he should hear.
Edaikhen gha tokpere.

(1) (Reply)

I Owe Pensioners Only Four Years Arrears - Oshimole / Osinbajo Shocks The Cabals, Dumps Buhari’s List In The Gutters, Fails To Swear-i / Youth Empowerment: Ortom Gives N5,000 Each To 20,000 Youths To Startup Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.