Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Most Girls Don't Enjoy Pre-Marital Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Don't Enjoy Pre-Marital Sex (1072 Views)

Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls Don't Enjoy Pre-Marital Sex by marvelck: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
Telling or advising a girl or a guy not to indulge in Pre-marital sex is like telling a child not to play with toys. The only thing you can do is to let her know there is time for everything. A time to sleep, and a time to wake. And also a time to marry, and start enjoying all the things that comes with being married. And more so, majority of girls hardly enjoy sex outside the bonds of marriage. Cos pre-marital sex usually takes place by sneaking around in hidden places, dealing with the fear of being caught, the fear of pregnancy, STIs and feelings of guilt afterwards. All these worrisome factors undermine the pleasure in pre-marital sex, most especially in girls/women.

So, why 'taste' it now, when you can enjoy it later
Re: Most Girls Don't Enjoy Pre-Marital Sex by ikbnice(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
And everyone is getting really obsessed with sex nowadays. No thanks to social networks and media.
Re: Most Girls Don't Enjoy Pre-Marital Sex by UyiIredia(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
marvelck:
Telling or advising a girl or a guy not to indulge in Pre-marital sex is like telling a child not to play with toys. The only thing you can do is to let her know there is time for everything. A time to sleep, and a time to wake. And also a time to marry, and start enjoying all the things that comes with being married.

U mean it's more like telling a child not to play with fire. Cuz that's what pre-marital sex is.
Re: Most Girls Don't Enjoy Pre-Marital Sex by ronald4ever(m): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Why should anyone tell another to stop having something as pleasurable as sex? They should as well tell them to stop eating and abdicate all their leisure habits.

Anyone who tells me to stop having sex doesn't like my well-being, and has left cracks on our friendship, even as they know the health benefits associated with sex is immeasurable.
Re: Most Girls Don't Enjoy Pre-Marital Sex by Vikky014(f): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
ikbnice:
And everyone is getting really obsessed with sex nowadays. No thanks to social networks and media.
As in eh. sex dis sex dat
Re: Most Girls Don't Enjoy Pre-Marital Sex by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
marvelck:
Telling or advising a girl or a guy not to indulge in Pre-marital sex is like telling a child not to play with toys. The only thing you can do is to let her know there is time for everything. A time to sleep, and a time to wake. And also a time to marry, and start enjoying all the things that comes with being married. And more so, majority of girls hardly enjoy sex outside the bonds of marriage. Cos pre-marital sex usually takes place by sneaking around in hidden places, dealing with the fear of being caught, the fear of pregnancy, STIs and feelings of guilt afterwards. All these worrisome factors undermine the pleasure in pre-marital sex, most especially in girls/women.

So, why 'taste' it now, when you can enjoy it later

Story for tortoise !

I don't mean to be immoral, but what you said doesn't apply to even 40% of girls in Nigeria.

Women love sex outside marriage and enjoy it, as long as their partner has serious plans in settling down with them. (They are secured)

Moreso, the times of Dating a girl is more fun than after marriage itself, because the value of the girl might have dropped in your eyes.

Most marriages are boring, the things couples do when they date is no longer there !
Re: Most Girls Don't Enjoy Pre-Marital Sex by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Na so. E dey sweet cheesy
❤And if I wasn't raised the way I was I'd likely engage in it.

It's good and women engage in it and enjoy!!
Evidence is all around us.
You think the global population is as large as it is because of married couples? You'd be wrong.
Re: Most Girls Don't Enjoy Pre-Marital Sex by AccidentalGenius: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sex sex sex everywhere. Whats with the hype? So many perverts
Re: Most Girls Don't Enjoy Pre-Marital Sex by dukeprince50: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Perverts everywhere. Vasline crew everywhere. I tink dey wil soon legalize human-vasline marriage. Ppl go marry vasline, y tink of sex all time?
Re: Most Girls Don't Enjoy Pre-Marital Sex by guente02(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
I just kee thanking God that I don't indulge in this act.
Maybe His blessing wouldn't have been evident in my life because there'll be none. But its no easy.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday, Show Me Love / Why I Want To Marry A White Man / Women Are Ungrateful!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.