Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,545 members, 7,840,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog (1339 Views)

See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by miteolu(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Becoming a father can make you feel proud but the responsibility of your life doesn't end there. In fact, it starts from there. You might need to make certain changes to your life and lifestyle the moment you plan for kids. From making small sacrifices to start focusing on health, you might need to do so many things to call yourself a good father. So, let us discuss a few such things here.

Plan Your Finances
Raising kids requires lots of resources. It is therefore better to plan pregnancy when you are financially well off. Both medical and educational expenses today are skyrocketing. To provide a secure and a happy life to your children, you may need to settle down well in life.

Maintain Healthy Lifestyle
Unless you are healthy, your sperm won't be healthy. Make sure you work out regularly at least before you plan pregnancy. Visit a doctor and go for a routine checkup to know about your current health status.

Quit Smoking And Drinking
Smoking and other band habits damage your health, sperm and even your DNA. Enjoy your parties after a few years and do that sacrifice for your kids now.

Change Your Behaviour
When you raise kids, you may need to show your good side and hide your bad side in order to avoid spoiling your kids. Control your temper, develop patience and try to be sober in front of your kids. They look up to you.

Show A Good Example
Lead by example and watch your thoughts, words and deeds. Your kids try to imitate you. Therefore, be a great father and before that, be a good human being.

Develop A Family Blue print
How you want your family to be will depend on how you organise yourself. Do not forget that you are the designer of your family.

Add yours

http://omoboriowo..com.ng/2016/07/6-things-to-do-before-you-become-father.html

Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
Six Things me (Olihilistic) Will do before I will become a father.

1. finish my first degree.

2. Get a paying Job.

3. finish my masters degree.

4. Build a nice house.

5.propose to a beautiful lady like makydebbie.

6. give her a nice pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by bitchcrafts: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
I respect our ancestors. They do not have internet to teach commonsense as these and were still epitomes of anything you can call wisdom.

Oya, let the comments start coming!! grin
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by ojun50(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dis post is nt for yoruba men
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by Florblu(f): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Yinmu! As if they will learn.
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:
[b]Six Things me (Olihilistic) Will do before I will become a father.[\b]

2. Get a paying Job.

4. Build a nice house.

❤Do you want to marry before yer 40th year?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by makydebbie(f): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

2. Get a paying Job.

4. Build a nice house.

i dey here dey wait for ring...no shakingcheesywink
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by makydebbie(f): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

2. Get a paying Job.

4. Build a nice house.

i dey here dey wait for ring...no shakingcheesywink...nice pregnancy how?
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
no I don't.

how are you kingcheezy
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
i dey here dey wait for ring...no shakingcheesywink...nice pregnancy how?
If we marry pregnancy no go come
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by makydebbie(f): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
lol..why the question?smiley
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

no I don't.

how are you kingcheezy
Good❤Because you won't with that long list!!!!!

On 2nd thought, it's possible.
But why will you do all these? Why can't you marry and do them?
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Good❤Because you won't with that long list!!!!!

On 2nd thought, it's possible.
But why will you do all these? Why can't you marry and do them?

Lol.

money never too dey nah.
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by makydebbie(f): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

If we marry pregnancy no go come
pregnancy go come i go born twelve boys and one girltongue for you sef but you termed it as "nice pregnancy"cheesy e con confuse mewink
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
pregnancy go come i go born twelve boys and one girltongue for you sef but you termed it as "nice pregnancy"cheesy e con confuse mewink

Lol.

I termed it as nice one cus first time experience go sweet wella
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..why the question?smiley
❤Curiosity.
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by makydebbie(f): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Curiosity.
ok..good eveningcheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by makydebbie(f): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

Lol.

I termed it as nice one cus first time experience go sweet wella
choooiii...e dey do me totori for body..grin
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
choooiii...e dey do me totori for body..grin
Lol.

hope you're fine??

what did you eat for dinner??
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by makydebbie(f): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:
Lol.
hope you're fine??
what did you eat for dinner??
banku and okro soup...grin
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
banku and okro soup...grin
the banku wizkid used to mention.
how does it test what does it look likeundecided
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by makydebbie(f): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

the banku wizkid used to mention.

how does it test
what does it look likeundecided
how do i explain na...its solid like amala,semo and all....made of corn dough and cassava too...and its nice ok...very nice...its white..it look more like...i dont know what to compare it with...when we get married i will cook it for you ok?
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2016
makydebbie:
how do i explain na...its solid like amala,semo and all....made of corn dough and cassava too...and its nice ok...very nice...its white..it look more like...i dont know what to compare it with...when we get married i will cook it for you ok?

since it's sweet by you.
I know it will be delicious for megrin
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by makydebbie(f): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2016
olihilistic:

since it's sweet by you. I know it will be delicious for megrin
correct guygringrin
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2016
makydebbie:
correct guygringrin
with the way you dey do your sexy whine why I no go chop banku
correct babe grin

good morning loff
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by makydebbie(f): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2016
olihilistic:

with the way you dey do your sexy whine why I no go chop banku
correct babe grin

good morning loff
gringringrin...morreeen ojare
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2016
makydebbie:
gringringrin...morreeen ojare
hope you slept well??
Re: 6 Things To Do Before You Become A Father - Omoboriowo's Blog by makydebbie(f): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2016
olihilistic:
hope you slept well??
yea...i did..you?

(1) (Reply)

Drama As 17-year-old Girl Falls In Love And Elopes With Her Own Cousin / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Still Not Yet Married / Female Staff Forced To Kiss Their Male Boss Everyday Before Work Resumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.