Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist (8029 Views)

Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding / Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford / Davido Cant Afford My 200million Naira Mansion: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
This evening One my readers send This to me.. He said he was chatting with a friend and that friend told him that their is this young artist who is richer than Davido and wizkid .

I decided to make further research about him.
I found the below pictures of Majid
Maddest relaxing in his mansion with his
toys. See the screenshot below

source::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/07/no-artist-can-afford-my-mansion.html?m=0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
more

Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
cc lalsticlala

pics of this artist below

Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by klassykute(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
is dàt not toyota highlander am seeing and one small duplex there? plus one guy dat used cameral 360 to edit his life? lol 200 million my leg .. Nw body is gon check u on insta bro not even Twitter.. u call toyota highlander toy .. lol david obo chain nd watch dn buy ur life .... hiz dad is a billionaire nd ur still promising mumcy u will make it . lol wat a shame ..better gt a life nd leave dem boiz alone

22 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
The chat looks like the same person talking back and front.. you type and reply yourself.. expecting us to believe you..

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Purpletee(f): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
20k daily...with this economy... make them no kidnap you plus your G wey you wan send the money oooo

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by yungmill(m): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
Huh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Samzack(m): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wizkid LA mansion cost more
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
lalasticlala come and see ooo. fp abeg.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by dayowunmi(m): 12:09am On Jul 05, 2016
This must be some joke! He has only one car? Where's the 200 million house? Was expecting an estate or atleast something bigger than what's in the pic! This is gross exaggeration. Who even knows him or heard his music? Atleast wizkid and davido are known for their music!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Silumi(f): 12:37am On Jul 05, 2016
scam!!! if I hear 200 million I see no signs of packaging even the picture no background like all this #50 studio pics. pose in d mansion let us see.u went to climb ur oga's car that he told u to wash to snap and form ..be there don't go and find proper job d poverty that will hit u is still doing press up.this stunt is not worth FP.

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by idupaul: 12:59am On Jul 05, 2016
That highlander sold him out as a broke man

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by LesbianBoy(m): 1:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Silumi:
scam!!! if I hear 200 million I see no signs of packaging even the picture no background like all this #50 studio pics. pose in d mansion let us see. u went to climb ur oga's car that he told u to wash to snap and form ..be there don't go and find proper job d poverty that will hit u is still doing press up.this stunt is not worth FP.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Wetin be this?..... See hungry man pose.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Rotimi47: 4:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Na yam? Funny guy!
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by bqlekan(m): 5:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Who put these together? Mtceeeew
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by nuelzy: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2016
wizkid may not afford dat...bt davido

can someone pls slap dis op grin... davido's chain alone done buy both d guy..his car...nd his mansion grin with xtra change to buy me an Acura zdx grin

now reality check up pls....

d guy in dat pix is obviously a poor slowpoke...he is most likely to be d driver or gateman of d real owner of dat house...

u guys know how much i bought dat his white top ?? a little above #700 grin....dat his tacky shoe sef grincheesy

plus i wonder d kinda phone he uses..maybe its d legendary C1 gringrin going by d pix quality..

30million is too xpensive for dat house sef to talk of 200million...is d house in banana island gringrin

even if it is...op tell d poor driver to try harder maybe he might convince me he is d man's gate man instead gringrin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by engrhorla(m): 7:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Ahahaha

This boi, yea, he's a boi, is d comedian of d month

See d house..na on top half-plot dem build am - no parking slot

See d boi..he no even fit wear 2k panda chain..d cost of his wears is #6,500 based on Area 1 mkt Abuja price o

Him boxers - dnt even go there

Him look - like person wey dey chop 001 daily

And Mico his G is a kolo mental - u berra tel ur pal to quickly wash that car & remove Junior cloth b4 him boss come back from his Abuja trip

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by naijaboiy: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2016
Lalasticlala please and please for the sake of a human's life this thread shouldn't make front page. gringrin

The insults thrown here will make someone commit suicide. crycry
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by olarhtunji(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2016
see upcoming musicians publicity stunt.... it tastes like Igbo pple abacha ..makes me want to Puke

Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by twentyk(m): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2016
Silumi:
scam!!! if I hear 200 million I see no signs of packaging even the picture no background like all this #50 studio pics. pose in d mansion let us see.u went to climb ur oga's car that he told u to wash to snap and form ..be there don't go and find proper job d poverty that will hit u is still doing press up.this stunt is not worth FP.
Excuse me sis,u are too wicked.. he's ogas car.....that is d puncline.......by the way if d oga come outside come meet am on top bonnet omo na die be dat ooo
@Op incase it's true send me part of that 5k oooo so We will prove this ppl wrong.. believe u ma nigger
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by potbelly(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigga should take care of his bleached skin first before talking shiit undecided
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2016
Some folks will chat on watsapp and then post it to gain attention on NL...BIG FAT LIE
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by iheanyi40(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2016
u guys are not nice atall grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2016
lalasticlala come and move this goodnews to the permanent site sir. Davido and Wizkid should see this.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by mykomini(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2016
wizkid estate for UK cost pass this naaaa
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by mykomini(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2016
wizkid estate for Abroad cost pass this naaaa
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Now i know stupidity can be inherited...

Smh..

House of N10m plus N3m car...
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2016
mykomini:
wizkid estate for Abroad cost pass this naaaa
egbon why you lying.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2016
Naughtysite:
Now i know stupidity can be inherited...

Smh..

House of N10m plus N3m car...
you must be an accountant oo, see calculations.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by mosaicafrique: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2016
That property will not cost me more than 15 million. Depending on the axis in terms of land purchase .Festac.agor Ojota, ikeja maryland. But for magodo victoria island we look at 100million both land and building till finishing. For the vehicle we look at maximum of. 5m so tell that boy to be real and stop this fake hype
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2016
mosaicafrique:
That property will not cost me more than 15 million. Depending on the axis in terms of land purchase .Festac.agor Ojota, ikeja maryland. But for magodo victoria island we look at 100million both land and building till finishing. For the vehicle we look at maximum of. 5m so tell that boy to be real and stop this fake hype
see analysis. 100mil + 15mil + 5mil =120million naira. That money is still huge. lalasticlala come and see this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Rick Ross Grabs A Unilag Babe / Gistlover Expose Dr Femi Olaleye Scandal Watch Dr Femi Olaleye Video Https://you / Popular Lagos socialite, Erelu Abiola Dosunmu dies at 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.