Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford (29050 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by toba400: 4:13am On May 22, 2017
As Former (fake) Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate, Ese Eriata, shared via Snapchat. Can all those guilty kindly came take their sub? Lol.

Read what she wrote after the cut...

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/22/ex-bbn-housemate-ese-eriata-caution-boys-who-try-to-date-women-they-cannot-afford/

2 Shares

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 4:45am On May 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Davash222(m): 5:13am On May 22, 2017
She's just stewpeed or trying to be stewpeed. Which one is 'A fine girl you cannot afford' Abi na dey fine girl go fucck herself ni
Na fine girl we go chop

When a wretched girl can date a rich guy but its a sin for a broke guy to toast ordinary ' fine girl'.

Beautiful girls always feel they've got options until Menopause start calling.

266 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by darbeelicous(f): 5:22am On May 22, 2017
so women now walk around with price tag. undecided undecided undecided...... Wheldone ma!!

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Smellymouth: 5:52am On May 22, 2017
Ez kuzz me mah. .

But is your n1pple paining yhu?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by smardray(m): 5:57am On May 22, 2017
so it is nw that girls ave price abi.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Kondomatic(m): 6:41am On May 22, 2017
This is what happens when your common sense is on vacation.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by dubylhover(m): 6:43am On May 22, 2017
this life is too simple,we just love complicating issues...
if you toast a girl,and she feels she's above your social status and turns you down,you leave her let a guy of a class date her..no need to bash her about menopause. this menopause that..is it by force to date? she has said what she has on her mind,if eventually it turns out to b a bad decision on her side,it'd backfire,if she eventually dates d rich person,good for her..
this life is too simple to start racking brain over who to date and not...

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:09am On May 22, 2017
see this one... no b ur mate dey buy car gift for boys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 8:21am On May 22, 2017
Her post about guys who spend millions on drinks and live in rented apartments with no investments is on point.
However her post about guys not affording some girls is absolute rubbish.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by JayRise(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2017
Na so. Any woman that wants more than a comfortable guy is a gold digger. I said it come and beat me sad

5 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by RichYoungNigga: 11:54am On May 22, 2017

Sorry

I do not take oloshos serious

A girl you know you cannot afford ?? Afford ?? You be prostitute ??

You mean a girl we cannot give money ?? Do women work for us ?? Do we owe them ?? Why would they want us to give them money and provide for them ??

When you say that women are useless and brain dead, they will start crying like a rat on mensturation

Women are naturally dumb

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by idrisolaide(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2017
Meaning! Every one of una don dey turn OLOSHO with grades..

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by baZOOKer: 11:55am On May 22, 2017
The way ii dey see am. This girl go hustle husband

15 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 11:55am On May 22, 2017
Who appointed her Special Adviser to Guys on Women Affairs?
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by realestniggah: 11:55am On May 22, 2017
this is fact sha..some guys are gonna come here to b!tch and moan...me I know I can't date a girl that is below my class..and I also know there no way in hell I will stand a chance to be able to date Femi otedola daughter's

same way you won't find Buhari daughter getting married to a local government chairman.. shoe get size..love alone can not sustain a marriage you need to be able to provide for your partner in any area of their life

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by rosalieene(f): 11:55am On May 22, 2017
OK oooo
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by onosprince(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2017
Irrelevant bittch

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by infogenius(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2017
So babes have monetary value.
I hear
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by yankeedude(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2017
Hmmm. Getting back at someone I believe.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by hardeycute(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by erico2k2(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2017
2017, I never knew there is such word as afford a woman, nah goods and services?
Plz yougn girls change your sense of reasoning,Life in Nigeria is turning into the western stuff you see on movie set.

7 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 11:58am On May 22, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by naijacentric(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2017
Where is dat lil wayne pix where he was screaming ashawo

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 22, 2017
Olosho speaking sense tho, invest your money and safeguard ya future.
Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Factfinder1(m): 12:00pm On May 22, 2017
One day beauty is gonna fade away..

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 22, 2017
Davash222:
She's just stewpeed or trying to be stewpeed. Which one is 'A fine girl you cannot afford' Abi na dey fine girl go fucck herself ni
Na fine girl wey go chop

When a wretched girl can date a rich guy but its a sin for a broke guy to toast ordinary ' fine girl'.

Beautiful girls always feel they've got options until Menopause start calling.

#FACT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford by Partnerbiz(f): 12:01pm On May 22, 2017
I want to date Linda ikeji..

shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party / Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi / Charles Billion Shares Photos With His Daughter As Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.