Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist (8043 Views)

Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding / Ese Eriata Cautions Boys Who Try To Date Women They Cannot Afford / Davido Cant Afford My 200million Naira Mansion: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by lanreogundumila: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2016
This guy tink say 200million na a day job;i guess the 60 packs wey dey hin body dey deceive am or probably hin client don promise am...pls tell him to stop building his castle in the air.....poor boy u better start giving respect to Wizzy, d Davido cos dem b baba.....
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2016
lanreogundumila:
This guy tink say 200million na a day job;i guess the 60 packs wey dey hin body dey deceive am or probably hin client don promise am...pls tell him to stop building his castle in the air.....poor boy u better start giving respect to Wizzy, d Davido cos dem b baba.....
it was so painful.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by whitestar01(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nonsense, this house doesn't even possese the quality of a standard mansion. No parapets, outdated p o p, outdated paint (tescoat). Behind the back of the house na palm plantation, the motor with dusty tyres & Nigerian plate no. Op you're senseless, but the most annoying part is that you think that everyone thinks like you.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
whitestar01:
Nonsense, this house doesn't even possese the quality of a standard mansion. No parapets, outdated p o p, outdated paint (tescoat). Behind the back of the house na palm plantation, the motor with dusty tyres & Nigerian plate no. Op you're senseless, but the most annoying part is that you think that everyone thinks like you.
lalasticlala come and see ooo
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by IAmXcessiz(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
I get like $2m... no be asset- Davido (Bahd Baddo Baddest)
2,000,000 US dollars = 564,000,000.0000 Nigerian naira
Re: Wizkid And Davido Cannot Afford My Mansion - Nigerian Artist by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
IAmXcessiz:
I get like $2m... no be asset- Davido (Bahd Baddo Baddest)

2,000,000 US dollars = 564,000,000.0000 Nigerian naira
make airforce1 come show us him own?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shola Ogudugu Leaks Her Chat With Wizkid And Jada Pollock, 3rd Baby Mama / "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral / Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.