Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops (17155 Views)

President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) / Burial Of Abu Ali, And Other Soldiers, COAS, Buratai Represents Buhari / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Love Machine:
Trying to form as good officer.
He is an outstanding soldier.

1 Like

Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by carinmom(f): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2016
Lincoln275:
Ramadan don finish nah

Na you finish am?
Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by fm7070: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2016
has he answered the dubai property allegations?
Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2016
CXLVII:
If Odumegbu Ojukwu had stayed with his troop to encourage and support them without fleeing to Abidjan, He probably would have tried to conquer half of a quarter of the gallant Nigerian Army. But too bad...He fled.

Burutai the Nigerian Avenger.

Gallant soldier

Absolutely None can be compared to his doggedness, Leadership, charisma and strength

What about his dubai home??
Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by Lincoln275(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2016
carinmom:

Na you finish am?
OK continue ur fasting no vex
Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by Einl(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2016
This how you save. Oranges and bread for breakfast, you can skip lunch, then Indomie with no egg for dinner. Try that for thirty years and you can buying multimillion dollar mansions in Dubai.

Anyone that does not agree with me is an internet terrorist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by Benblaq(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2016
flimzy24:
kai.. Baba wia u c beer??...
look well bro
Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2016
APC and their allies all full of publicity stunt..ugly man
Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2016
CXLVII:
If Odumegbu Ojukwu had stayed with his troop to encourage and support them without fleeing to Abidjan, He probably would have tried to conquer half of a quarter of the gallant Nigerian Army. But too bad...He fled.

Burutai the Nigerian Avenger.

Gallant soldier

Absolutely None can be compared to his doggedness, Leadership, charisma and strength
If na you you go stay? Just be honest
Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by ismayl: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2016
may God purnish with hell, anybody who talks nonsense of ths soldiers. see what they are goingthruogh , just to protect u n me. you need go through this to understand. anybody who says any rubish shld be arrested

1 Like

Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by CXLVII: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Ontarget:

If na you you go stay? Just be honest

Why wont I. Am a brave man and if am faced with such challenge after losing 2 million life's of my people and millions in starvation. it will be an honorary for me to willingly bow to death while still hoping for an unforeseen victory.
Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2016
CXLVII:

Why wont I. Am a brave man and if am faced with such challenge after losing 2 million life's of my people and millions in starvation. it will be an honorary for me to willingly bow to death while still hoping for an unforeseen victory.
Easier said indeed
Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by 4reala(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
let him teach them how to save for dubai homes
or u mean steal for Dubai homes grin
Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by ALIMINE(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2016
CXLVII:

GERRAA RA HIA
Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by CuteTj(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2016
I think I will like the kind of burantashi this guy uses. The guy is so active. I won't mind some. lol...
Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by kellygrin(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2016
nawa ooo...nigeria army dey break fast with soaked garri..while baba dey break fast with fresh meals
Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by mokane28: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
You funny die oo
AtlanticBreeze:
let him teach them how to save for dubai homes
Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by ayo4show: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
datz my Galant oficer

God is With you and your Boyz. Carry on
Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by winj: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
yep, just before he goes on holiday to one of his Dubai properties.
Re: COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops by Aparakay(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Am handsome than Army chief

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Sahara Reporters Attack The Chief Of Staff / "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.