Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys (3732 Views)

Ever Suffered From Depression??? Please Share Your Story (photos) / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by mizzochocinco: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Today i am boiling so so so hot! This thing is very irritating sha! Some guys sef ehn! Mtchewww.

So i met one guy in primary school and fast forward years later he left for Yankee and he started messaging me. I saved his number as "Yankee tohbadt" because he does not use his real name on facebook and frankly speaking i forgot it.

Anyway, this small boy started gisting me and professed his love for me. So you know me I am a sharp girl I told him I was single and stuffs. Which is true because everytime i fill in an application form I always tick Single because there is no engaged or in a relationship option.

Today i called him to wish him a happy 4th of July and ask him what he got for me to celebrate. This boy just acted confused. He was like but you are not in Yankee and I was like so, did I just not say happy 4th of July?

I started boiling inside because I have never met a man so selfish in my entire life, how can you celebrate anything without exchanging gifts with a girl you claim to love? Why are guys like this?

1 Like

Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by falconey(m): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
grin

[size=20pt] so because he said he love you, he has to buy you gifts .....is 4th of July your birthday ? [/size]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by yungmill(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Where is the sense when you search for it

#confused

Walks out

11 Likes

Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by ronald4ever(m): 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Did he tell you he was celebrating 4th July or today is a remarkable day to him?

Shameless parasite, why should he give you anything even if today was of any significance to him? undecided

10 Likes

Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
mizzochocinco:
Today i am boiling so so so hot! This thing is very irritating sha! Some guys sef ehn! Mtchewww.

So i met one guy in primary school and fast forward years later he left for Yankee and he started messaging me. I saved his number as "Yankee tohbadt" because he does not use his real name on facebook and frankly speaking i forgot it.

Anyway, this small boy started gisting me and professed his love for me. So you know me I am a sharp girl I told him I was single and stuffs. Which is true because everytime i fill in an application form I always tick Single because there is no engaged or in a relationship option.

Today i called him to wish him a happy 4th of July and ask him what he got for me to celebrate. This boy just acted confused. He was like but you are not in Yankee and I was like so, did I just not say happy 4th of July?

I started boiling inside because I have never met a man so selfish in my entire life, how can you celebrate anything without exchanging gifts with a girl you claim to love? Why are guys like this?
it doesn't work that way dear... Try and make sumfin work out than going for what the relationship has to offer
Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by ruggedboy01: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
U are here forming smart girl meanwhile u want the guy to fall mumu so u chop him money.... u even call him small boy sad sad angry

Seems u are under sixteen sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
you haven't met better one yet sef
Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by ever811(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
he said he love u,did not read anywhere in ur post where he mentioned to by a generous June 4th active ATM machine...but with..did u wish him the jun4thwithnairathatyouwereexpectingdollarsinretun?

1 Like

Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by LordZero(m): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
OP, something must be wrong with you. wtf is special about 4th of July?
you should have greeted him on April 1 and ask him for fool's gift..

get a life please and stop making yourself a burden..

5 Likes

Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Na una girls stingy pass.If he ask for sex you go give am?

1 Like

Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by drmikeadams(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2016
grin..indomie girls every where......dem go use una do money ritual very soon.

6 Likes

Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by blayde(m): 12:17am On Jul 05, 2016
And u didn't tell him every 4th of July is world's-maga-day. U sef nor try. Atleast he should know what u guys are celebrating.

Btw who u sef epp?

1 Like

Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2016
mizzochocinco:

and so 4th of july is USA independent day are you USA continue to boil ole.
Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by yvonne111(f): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 05, 2016
yvonne111:
yvonne nelson lol
Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 05, 2016
Dont like the mentality one fool did the same to me asking what are we using to celebrate 4th i was like eat, sleep, drink et all, doesnt make any sense at all .

1 Like

Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by ajokeade920: 12:39am On Jul 05, 2016
come on gurl....,u only wished him#happy july 4th# i mean there are sensible ways you can request for sumtin frm a guy who admires you.# bsmart#

2 Likes

Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by yvonne111(f): 12:40am On Jul 05, 2016
kamel4real2015:
yvonne nelson lol
grin
Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by yvonne111(f): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2016
ajokeade920:
come on gurl....,u only wished him#happy july 4th# i mean there are sensible ways you can request for sumtin frm a guy who admires you.# bsmart#

1 Like

Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by tobe4real(m): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2016
What in the freaking world is wrong with naija girls?is it cos of the economic crunch?a curse or an epidemic of some sort that has gone viral?why do you pple always look for every opportunity to ask for money or gifts?thats how one thief that i was liking last year told me her birthday was in 2 weeks I tried to get her something really nice,on her birthday day i was surprised she didn't say anything about birthday on her status or dp,i just felt ok maybe this one is a low key babe only for her to do this some months later on her real birthday day,i was just perplexed and confused as why a person will lie about that.look i'm sure no girl in yankee will ask their boyfriends or husbands for a gift on independence day,its your greedy ass thats thousands of miles away that is asking.smh

8 Likes

Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 05, 2016
ajokeade920:
july 4th is not even a guy birthday is about the whole country girls dont be selfish joor it is irritating.

1 Like

Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 05, 2016
yvonne111:
grin
are you what is your real name dont like that.
Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by yvonne111(f): 12:44am On Jul 05, 2016
kamel4real2015:
are you what is your real name dont like that.
its private wink
Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by guente02(m): 12:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Op is confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 05, 2016
yvonne111:
its private wink
i want to no that why am asking you. Maybe i should guess.
Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 05, 2016
...❤Amen!!! angry I have suffered at the hands of stingy men too!!!!!!! ...❤
Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by yvonne111(f): 12:51am On Jul 05, 2016
kamel4real2015:
i want to no that why am asking you. Maybe i should guess.
if u like wink
Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by yvonne111(f): 12:52am On Jul 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
...❤Amen!!! angry I have suffered at the hands of stingy men too!!!!!!! ...❤
lol. My sister, don't expect from men.
Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 05, 2016
yvonne111:
if u like wink
not good in guessing tell me now.
Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 05, 2016
yvonne111:
lol. My sister, don't expect from men.
Evidently not....❤
Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Evidently not....❤
why should you expect be yourself .
Re: I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 05, 2016
kamel4real2015:
why should you expect be yourself .
❤Because I want a generous lover angry and that's OK. ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Obsessed With Boobs / Another Cucumber Lady Has Got The Cucumber Stuck Inside Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.