Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Ex Has Wrecked Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Has Wrecked Me (5578 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me / Guys Come In And Share D Horrible Things Dat A Girl Or Ur Ex Has Done To U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2016
Good day fellow Nairalanders.

About three months ago, I posted a problem that I was facing in my 3 years old relationship here on this section about my fiancee that was cheating on me, asking for your advises and I got lots and lots of love from all of you, I really want to appreciate you all for that.

Now to the matter on ground, just to cut it short, I broke up with my so called fiancee around April this year, told her am no longer interested in the relationship, she says it ok by her but then she was still in Delta state with her parents, later during the week, she called me to say am not serious with what I told her and that she can't just waste her 3 good years with me just like that, after a lot was said, her mum called me, told me if I really want to break up with her daughter, I must rent her a house, get her a job and compensate her. I laughed and told her, for the house I will try my best but for the other two, they are not possible. She took the phone from her mum and started telling at me that I will have to cos she has stayed with me for 3 years, cooking and washing my clothes. I told her if I have to then she will also have to pay me for her younger sister's schooling that I sponsored, the monthly monies in the name of business, her hair dresser registration, monthly upkeeps and the rest. She shouted at me that am joking with her and she will show me. After lots of arguments, she hung up for a month plus, I didn't hear from her again until all of a sudden, she called me that she will be coming over to my place, at first I was like, you want to come and carry out your threat or what cos she has been sending me threatening messages, she said its for peace then I said ok since her belongings are still in my room. She came like she said, she said she doesn't want to waste time, that I should say what I want, after much talks, pleas and all. I left her at home and head for work, she later called me that she want to leave my house and all she needed from me now is money to rent a house, I told her to wait till I return but she said I should just transfer the money to her, I called the police station that I have already reported the case to and they ask me to give her that it will show that I have pay her off. I called her back and ask how much, she said 30k and I should please add something to it, I sent her 35k apart from the 25k I gave her before she traveled, lo and behold, I returned from work and met my house empty, everything I have was gone, she packed my properties, took the receipts from my box, the only property she left for me are my clothes and shoes. My fridge, TV, home theater, fan, gas cooker, electric stoves, kerosene stoves, mattress and many others are all gone. All effort to reach her prove abortive. The next day in the morning, she called me to say, if I want my properties back, I should come to Delta state and do the right thing, I went to the police station and when I see that all they are asking me is money, I just lost interest. I can't go to her place in Delta cos I don't know what awaits me there so I told myself, I will start over again. This has really thought me a bitter lesson that no matter how much love a girl proves to love you, she can also kill you almost immediately. Please friends, all I need now is help from you all, I have renewed my rent and there's not even ordinary bed talk more of electronics in the house, I have to sleep at work most times, I just need your help, be it financially or materially, I will appreciate, any amount is not little please and nothing is too small.

Just in case you want to help, you can call/whatsapp/sms me on this number, 08075237343 or Email me on shegzylawrence4u@ymail.com
Thank you and God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by ibe9ja: 12:12am On Jul 05, 2016
Nice FMT and follow-up

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by flexyfit(f): 12:13am On Jul 05, 2016
At first...why will u leave ur house for her...knowing all the threats she has given u.....that's a silly mistake...like u said...u have learnt ur lessons the hard way...that's good....hope this not scam aswel....

25 Likes

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by yvonne111(f): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by PModes(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2016
D U M B F O U N D E D!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2016
Why should we help you when you pushed aside all her threat, allowed her into your house and -the worst of it all- leaving your house open for her while you merrily go to work...thinkin' you will chop free-toto when you come back...

Even a person under duress won't act so foolishly like this.

You sold yourself "cheap" and she being a wise girl bought you on "wholesale".

Just pick up the whatever life she left for you and step up your game......stoopin' so low to ask for help is a desperation sign of weakness...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by 4rmthewest(m): 12:21am On Jul 05, 2016
Wow, I mean wow...just wow.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Chriso2: 12:21am On Jul 05, 2016
Nawa ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by papinx(m): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2016
: shocked
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 05, 2016
This is seriously serious! Who says there is nothing new under the sun?!
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 05, 2016
..... reading your last paragraph for assistance just killed off the story, now I don't know if to believe anymore or not!! But if it is true, Carry your cross man, in this case, it is all man for himself!

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by RoyalBlak007: 12:32am On Jul 05, 2016
if this is for real....then I suggest

...you forget about it...move on
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 12:34am On Jul 05, 2016
modelmike7:
..... reading your last paragraph for assistance just killed off the story, now I don't know if to believe anymore or not!! But if it is true, Carry your cross man, in this case, it is all man for himself!

I appreciate your comment bro but I am not forcing you, I only seek for assistance not forcing it on you, you are a Nigerian bro, I think you've got to have a heart, it's good for you.
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 12:35am On Jul 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
if this is for real....then I suggest

...you forget about it...move on

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 05, 2016
She is so wicked! How come she can reached on tat point juz to nail u down? Well, if I we're u leave all these piece of shyt to her and move on. Material things can be bought again but not the trust..
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Lawz20:

I appreciate your comment bro but I am not forcing you, I only seek for assistance not forcing it on you, you are a Nigerian bro, I think you've got to have a heart, it's good for you.
....... Alright, I feel your pain bro. May you meet people that will help you to recover your loss. Kinda painful, @ the same time weird!
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 12:38am On Jul 05, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Why should we help you when you pushed aside all her threat, allowed her into your house and -the worst of it all- leaving your house open for her while you merrily go to work...thinkin' you will chop free-toto when you come back...

Even a person under duress won't act so foolishly like this.

You sold yourself "cheap" and she being a wise girl bought you on "wholesale".

Just pick up the whatever life she left for you and step up your game......stoopin' so low to ask for help is a desperation sign of weakness...

Well said but I think you really need to sit, think and reason properly before you write. Sorry if am being rude but what you just wrote down defines who you are.

by the way, I guess you are a lady
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by guente02(m): 12:40am On Jul 05, 2016
This can happen for we country o. Ah ah.
Bros dull tho.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2016
flexyfit:
At first...why will u leave ur house for her...knowing all the threats she has given u.....that's a silly mistake...like u said...u have learnt ur lessons the hard way...that's good....hope this not scam aswel....

It ain't no scam flexyfit, it's real
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by guente02(m): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2016
Lawz20:

Well said but I think you really need to sit, think and reason properly before you write. Sorry if am being rude but what you just wrote down defines who you are.

by the way, I guess you are a lady
I think she(if its a she) really sat, reasoned and punched her keyboard and the output was stellar.
Na u suppose do wetin u dey talk for here so. For Real

1 Like

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 05, 2016
Damn!!!

How could you seek advice from the police?
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by modestofynest(m): 12:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Boy u done chop kpomo finish u dey ask for refund ur Kaya done enter one chance as u big reach see wetin small big carry u dey do, u come for NL dey talk trash, if am to as which kind load u get for house wey she even pack under how many minutes wey no neighbors see her to alert u that kinda bed na paper bed??

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by torqque7(m): 12:46am On Jul 05, 2016
flexyfit:

My taught exactly. .mtcheeeeww dude is not serious at all joor

1 Like

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 12:47am On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
She is so wicked! How come she can reached on tat point juz to nail u down? Well, if I we're u leave all these piece of shyt to her and move on. Material things can be bought again but not the trust..

True words Queen, I appreciate it a lot
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by brodalikeme(m): 12:47am On Jul 05, 2016
In as much as I sympathise with you over the properties you've lost, I think you should be happy that your life is intact. You were romancing the devil for 3 years and you survived, thank your God. Man up and start afresh. With this lessons, I hope you will never fall victim in any relationship again.
My advice is use whatever little money you have left buy a mat or mattress, eat in a mama-put restaurant and hold your head up high, you will survive.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Lawz20:

True words Queen, I appreciate it a lot

Starting all over again must be very hard but if u can overcome everything, tat will be a big change to urself. Goodluck baby & be positive kiss
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 12:51am On Jul 05, 2016
modestofynest:
Boy u done chop kpomo finish u dey ask for refund ur Kaya done enter one chance as u big reach see wetin small big carry u dey do, u come for NL dey talk trash, if am to as which kind load u get for house wey she even pack under how many minutes wey no neighbors see her to alert u that kinda bed na paper bed??

Pls bro, I think it be good for the both of us to mind how we talk to each other, I don't know you and my problem should not be an avenue for you to insult me, for peace sake, pls be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 12:52am On Jul 05, 2016
brodalikeme:
In as much as I sympathise with you over the properties you've lost, I think you should be happy that your life is intact. You were romancing the devil for 3 years and you survived, thank your God. Man up and start afresh. With this lessons, I hope you will never fall victim in any relationship again.
My advice is use whatever little money you have left buy a mat or mattress, eat in a mama-put restaurant and hold your head up high, you will survive.

Thumbs up for you bro, I am really grateful
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 12:54am On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Starting all over again must be hard but if u can overcome everything, tat will be a big change to urself. Goodluck baby & be positive kiss

Thanks sweetie, you are a good friend
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by MuyiRano(m): 2:10am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by shalimah(f): 3:46am On Jul 05, 2016
Lawz20:
Good day fellow Nairalanders.

About three months ago, I posted a problem that I was facing in my 3 years old relationship here on this section about my fiancee that was cheating on me, asking for your advises and I got lots and lots of love from all of you, I really want to appreciate you all for that.

Now to the matter on ground, just to cut it short, I broke up with my so called fiancee around April this year, told her am no longer interested in the relationship, she says it ok by her but then she was still in Delta state with her parents, later during the week, she called me to say am not serious with what I told her and that she can't just waste her 3 good years with me just like that, after a lot was said, her mum called me, told me if I really want to break up with her daughter, I must rent her a house, get her a job and compensate her. I laughed and told her, for the house I will try my best but for the other two, they are not possible. She took the phone from her mum and started telling at me that I will have to cos she has stayed with me for 3 years, cooking and washing my clothes. I told her if I have to then she will also have to pay me for her younger sister's schooling that I sponsored, the monthly monies in the name of business, her hair dresser registration, monthly upkeeps and the rest. She shouted at me that am joking with her and she will show me. After lots of arguments, she hung up for a month plus, I didn't hear from her again until all of a sudden, she called me that she will be coming over to my place, at first I was like, you want to come and carry out your threat or what cos she has been sending me threatening messages, she said its for peace then I said ok since her belongings are still in my room. She came like she said, she said she doesn't want to waste time, that I should say what I want, after much talks, pleas and all. I left her at home and head for work, she later called me that she want to leave my house and all she needed from me now is money to rent a house, I told her to wait till I return but she said I should just transfer the money to her, I called the police station that I have already reported the case to and they ask me to give her that it will show that I have pay her off. I called her back and ask how much, she said 30k and I should please add something to it, I sent her 35k apart from the 25k I gave her before she traveled, lo and behold, I returned from work and met my house empty, everything I have was gone, she packed my properties, took the receipts from my box, the only property she left for me are my clothes and shoes. My fridge, TV, home theater, fan, gas cooker, electric stoves, kerosene stoves, mattress and many others are all gone. All effort to reach her prove abortive. The next day in the morning, she called me to say, if I want my properties back, I should come to Delta state and do the right thing, I went to the police station and when I see that all they are asking me is money, I just lost interest. I can't go to her place in Delta cos I don't know what awaits me there so I told myself, I will start over again. This has really thought me a bitter lesson that no matter how much love a girl proves to love you, she can also kill you almost immediately. Please friends, all I need now is help from you all, I have renewed my rent and there's not even ordinary bed talk more of electronics in the house, I have to sleep at work most times, I just need your help, be it financially or materially, I will appreciate, any amount is not little please and nothing is too small.

Just in case you want to help, you can call/whatsapp/sms me on this number, 08075237343 or Email me on shegzylawrence4u@ymail.com
Thank you and God bless you all.
cry cry
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by samsam2019: 4:11am On Jul 05, 2016
Why would you ask people for money?

You have a job and I believe you can get everything she took from you in a year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her / Is There Any Difference Between Using Condom And Not? / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.