Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) (1750 Views)

Kidnapper Takes Police To Where He Buried Chief From Rivers State He Killed. / El-rufai Is Nothing But A Coward And An Alcoholic- Shehu Sani / The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by PointB: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2016
King Bubu: A Coward-in-Chief?

1. And Cachu son of Ukuh approached the elders of Ogoni, who dwell by the delta creek, in the lands bordering the Izon and Heeboes south of Nigira.

2. In those days, Ogoni by the delta creek sits beside murky waters. The fishes have died, and the water stinks. The soil was hard to till for the waters and land have been polluted by oil for several decades.

3. The oil enterprise have ravaged the land of Ogoni and conspired with several past Emperors and Kings to oppress the people and suppress insurrections.

4. And they conspired and murder Kenn son of Wuwa, a prominent son, who rose to challenge them.

5. And when Cachu son of Ukuh had assembled the elders of Ogoni, he saith unto them: “Thus says King Bubu son of Hari, ‘We shall clean your land and water of oil spilled upon it in the years past. Prepare ye therefore, for in seven days, King Bubu shall ride into Ogoni, and the cleansing shall commence.’”

6. And when one of the several groups, who had banded with the delta Creek Avengers, heard that King Bubu intends to ride to Ogoni land, they did not trust his intention.

7. “Lo,” they called to themselves, “King Bubu intends to pitch us against our brothers in Ogoni, with lip services, and Greek gifts. Shall we give him easy pass?”

8. “King Bubu does not intend to clean Ogoni,” responded another, “He seeks a chance to create diversion, and obtain sympathy for his wicked ways. Surely, if he desires indeed to cleanse the land, we should put his resolve to the test. Gold must be tested by fire.”

9. And so it happened, that one of the group which swore fealty to the Delta Creek Avengers arose and addressed the King's men saying, “If King Bubu rides to Ogoni, he shall not ride out. Not all the King’s men nor his chariots will protect him from our wrath. If King Bubu rides south into the creeks of Ogoni; he shall become like one of its dead fishes!”

10. And when King Bubu received the message, he was faint of heart, and deeply troubled. He summoned Liar son of Momed, his Master of Propaganda before his presence.

11. “Pray Liar son of Momed, what can I do? If I ride to Ogoni according to our scheme, surely these men will kill me and throw my body in the murky water, “ he asked frantically as soon as Liar son of Momed was ushered to his presence. “Recall, it was you who counseled that I offer to clean the murky waters of Ogoni as bait to lure out the Creek Avengers. I can’t take such chance; I can’t be the bait!” recoiled King Bubu at the thought.

12. “You surely shall not die, O good King, if thou doth ride to Ogoni. But you need not go if you do not desire. For you great one, art the King and your word is power,” assured Liar son of Momed

13. “I have no desire to gamble with my life, Lair son of Momed. Cook a spin for me and sell it to people of Nigira that they might think it is not fear, but fate that compelled me not to ride to Ogoni”

14. “Great King, I shall tell the people that thou do suffer bug in the ear, and though required the attention of physicians and doctors, available only beyond our shores,” responded Liar son of Momed.

15. “Very well said. I do need the physician to check my ear for you, Liar son of Momed, sound hollow and faint, and barely can I hear you. Prepare my flying chariots, for I fly to England. Oshi the son of Gbanjo will ride to Ogoni in my stead.”

16. And the King arose and travel to England, where the Great Queen rule.

17. And when the appointed time came. And the people waited but saw Oshi the son of Gbanjo instead of King Bubu, they began to ask:

18. “Where is King Bubu? Did he take flight rather than stand and fight for what he believed?” asked one

19. “Ah, King Bubu is Coward-in-Chief, he dishonours us,” said another, “He’s no Commander-in-Chief, a King who takes flight at the mere threat of shadowy group; he's no commander who cannot lead from the front. He's a disgrace!”

20. “Perhaps, Oshi the son of Gbanjo, is the sacrificial lamb, offered to appease the gods of the murky waters of Ogoni,” another mocked.

21. And Liar the son of Momed stood to address the people saying, “King Bubu is ill, and journeys to attend his ear which has caught some bug.”

22. “Lies! Lies!! Lie!!! That’s all you know, little wonder they say you were born of lying tongue. Tell us the truth, King Bubu fled for his life; for he feared the Creek Avengers will honour their words,” said another.

23. But some rose to the King’s defense saying, “King Bubu avoided conflict, and saved many lives, for it what shall it profit the clan on whose land the King is slayed?”

24. Yet several continue to rave at the King for his cowardice, and curse Lair son of Momed for his lies.

25. And when Oshi son of Gbanjo commissioned the cleansing of Ogoni, many found that only pittance was bestowed for the massive cleaning.

26. And they began to curse the house Association for Protect Crooks known by their alias APC for their lies and treachery.

27. “Lo, APC is a house built on lies!” Many agreed.

http://www.hotchapters.com/2016/07/04/chapter-21-king-bubu-a-coward-in-chief/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2016
PointB!

2 Likes

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by BlackSeptember: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2016
Another piece from a great mind.

Well done nwanne mmadu

3 Likes

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by GoldenJAT(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2016
freedom of speech!! use it well
Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by MalcoImX: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2016
PointBuhaha: A Coward-ofthe-sufferheads? (from Acts Of PointBuhaha Son Of Buhaha.

1 Like

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by hucienda: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2016
At times I wonder how the OP, PointB does it.

I think I read sth like this here a while back.

Prose and satire for discerning minds.

3 Likes

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by chriskosherbal(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Hmmmm ok
Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by obiageIi(f): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Apostle point, the son of B.

2 Likes

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by blackpanda: 8:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Smh! Mumuness ti take over

3 Likes

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by DaBullIT(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2016
I concur

Stupidity has taken over

They've been doing this nonsense before elections ,

Einstein said pure madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

THIS IS MADNESS , WHO HAS IT EPP'ed

blackpanda:
Smh! Mumuness ti take over

6 Likes

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by Ngokafor(f): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
I concur

Stupidity has taken over

Einstein said pure madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

.....at least it makes you all cry a bucket full of tears each time. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by Ngokafor(f): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
I concur

Stupidity has taken over

.....at least it makes you all cry a bucket full of tears each time. lipsrsealed...

..@op kudos to you,nice one kiss

2 Likes

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by DaBullIT(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2016
SEE this one ?

bwahahahahahah

Let's hear the story about how army officials have been touching and more than touching your sisters and mothers in the next comment

Y'all like lies , so i won't blame you , go in peace and be Fowulish no more
Ngokafor:

.....at least it makes you all cry a bucket full of tears each time. lipsrsealed...

hTWOOW

1 Like

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by Pedrop: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=PointB post=47219980]King Bubu: A Coward-in-Chief?

“Recall, it was you who counseled that I offer to clean the murky waters of Ogoni as bait to lure out the Creek Avengers. I can’t take such chance; I can’t be the bait!” recoiled King Bubu at the thought.

12. “You surely shall not die, O good King, if thou doth ride to Ogoni. But you need not go if you do not desire. For you great one, art the King and your word is power,” assured Liar son of Momed

13. [i]“I have no desire to gamble with my life, Lair son of Momed. [/b]

bubu the fear fear tyrant that loves life but waste others lives.

1 Like

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2016
hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by PhilemonObende: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2016
Another nice piece from the great PointB. Let the zombies lament and zombie on! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by PointB: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Another piece from a great mind.

Well done nwanne mmadu

Thanks Nwanne. wink

1 Like

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by PointB: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
I concur

Stupidity has taken over

See painment! grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by TheDevilIsALai: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
I concur

Stupidity has taken over

How can thou appreciate good poetry ye child of a philistines from the land of the tallest drum with no one tall enough to play it?

3 Likes

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by DaBullIT(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Iit's your eyes, you can cry as much as you want
TheDevilIsALai:

How can thou appreciate good poetry ye child of a philistines from the land of the tallest drum with no one tall enough to play it?
Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by PointB: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
hucienda:
At times I wonder how the OP, PointB does it.

I think I read sth like this here a while back.

Prose and satire for discerning minds.

Actually, it's not that difficult. Trust me.
Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by PointB: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ngokafor:

Please tell him.

Welcome bro.
Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by PointB: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

grin grin

And Aregbe son of Rascal declared unto the people saying,"Lo, I have cause to be built, a giant talking drum, towering into the sky, that people may see and marvel at the greatness of our city. Most truly I tell you, far and wide, people will come and pay homage to this drum."

"You spoke well, and truly, O Aregbe son of Rascal," agreed the sage, a white haired elderly man with a long pointed white beard.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2397277_worldtallestdrum1c_jpeg257648ecbf896d24185e3174b2df0f21

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by DaBullIT(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nonsense as usual , copy and paste is injurious to your health
Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by PointB: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
DaBullIT:
Nonsense as usual , copy and paste is injurious to your health

Lol,

And you keep coming for the nonsense. Are you that jobless? cheesy undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by DaBullIT(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oya Oya ask your daddy awon eleyii awon eleyii won bad gon grin grin grin grin Don't you love WizKid's music ??

htwoow
PointB:

Lol,

And you keep coming for the nonsense. Are you that jobless? cheesy undecided
Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by PointB: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
DaBullIT:
Oya Oya ask your daddy awon eleyii awon eleyii won bad gon grin grin grin grin Don't you love WizKid's music ??

htwoow

What's this one saying?/ undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by Sunnycliff(m): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Respect Point B! DabulllT can go and fillnthe river ogun with his tears as I heard that change have taken over the river and it's now receding!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by PointB: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Respect Point B! DabulllT can go and fillnthe river ogun with his tears as I heard that change have taken over the river and it's now receding!

I have no doubt what change is capable of doing these days. cheesy cheesy
Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by sunnywinter(f): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) by sunnywinter(f): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
Loool wow smiley but this one no be William Shakespeare ohh... na WillyShakes be this. grin

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Denies Sponsoring Militant, Blast Saharareporters / If Chief OJO MADUEKWE Would Attend His Own Funeral Today: A Tribute To Ojo / Senate Hails Fayemi For Improving 2016 IGR From N700 Million To N2 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.