Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,085 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? (1178 Views)

My Wife Is So Stubborn And Disrespectful / Dollars Husband Sprayed On Wife At Their Wedding Reception (photos / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2016
Some women & lovers r very stubborn & troublesome as we all know, is there anything wrong if a man should occassionally beats them 2 correct and inject sanity into there stubborn head?

This topic is posted 4 people 2 contribute their opinion. You either be indifference or say YES or NO 2 D topic. Take note of these words (STUBBORN, TROUBLESOME & AT TIMES) no sane man will beat his wife or girlfriend at will. A wife that fights & naked herself in public. A wife that takes police stations as her second home because she always foment trouble in the neighbourhood. A wife that leaves her domestic chore to gossip. A wife that makes her family problem a news headline outside. On your returning from work, what you will see is a crowd of people in your home, what you hear after that is, "your wife say this & that, fights A & B", 'APROKO, APROKO' will rent D air when you admonish her, D next thing is to destroy electronic & other properties - this things happens in many home.

How can one handle this kind of ladies?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by sinaj(f): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Hian!

Na ur pikin

Beating d mother of ur kids?

How does it sound in ur ear undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by Luckylife(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2016
There are many matured ways to deal with her , beating is too primitive and childish.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by madridguy(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2016
Instead of beating her, KISS her.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by hollah123: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Some women and lovers are very stubborn and troublesome as we all know, is there anything wrong if a man should occassionally beats them to correct and inject sanity into there stubborn head?
for me its a no no,cos it ays to quit d relationship.d moment u beat ur wife just imagine wat neighbors will say abt u n nobody will care watvshe did.so if u cant handle her attitude again goodbye should b d best word
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2016
sinaj:
Hian!

Na ur pikin

Beating d mother of ur kids?

How does it sound in ur ear undecided

Ya know most ladies do not understand verbal communication but brutal communication.... just a little beating to bring them back to their senses
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by drimpeccable(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2016
This must be a joke. How would you like your daughter thoroughly beaten by some thoughtless husband in future? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2016
Only Animals beat their wives----My father.
I wish to marry a man like him

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by Flexherbal(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2016
Everything is wrong with it. There are other better ways to deal with a wife.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by dollyjoy(f): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2016
There are better ways to make your partner flexible.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by madridguy(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2016
Am here jare my damsel. grin

Nikita1:
Only Animals beat their wives----My father.
I wish to marry a man like him
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by sinaj(f): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Ya know most ladies do not understand verbal communication but brutal communication.... just a little beating to bring them back to their senses

U neva serious!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by Kondomatic(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Some women and lovers are very stubborn and troublesome as we all know, is there anything wrong if a man should occassionally beats them to correct and inject sanity into there stubborn head?
*in my uncle's voice* what type of this is this?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Luckylife:
There are many matured ways to deal with her , beating is too primitive and childish.

Occassionally beating you wife is not too bad for those that love thier wife and don't want to lose or send them back to their people - some girls are not ready to hear what you wanna say whenever you sit them down to talk, so the next thing is to bring her mind down through beating and at last pet her for forgiveness, with that she will understand why you need her to change her bad character
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by Kondomatic(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2016
Nikita1:
Only Animals beat their wives----My father. I wish to marry a man like him
We are all animals ma.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by Arian11(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2016
When she's not an animal ...there are several ways to skin a kill a rat without spilling blood ...and only deluded people do that ...
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
We are all animals ma.

You got it bro
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by Taiyescott(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Evry tin is wrong wit it, only a WEAK man beats his wife.. dere re odaz wayz to deal wit her maturely dan beating.. bt truth b told, some women can b so annoying!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by seyema(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2016
Very childish!

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by tizblink: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Occassionally beating you wife is not too bad for those that love thier wife and don't want to lose or send them back to their people - some girls are not ready to hear what you wanna say whenever you sit them down to talk, so the next thing is to bring her mind down through beating and at last pet her for forgiveness, with that she will understand why you need her to change her bad character

What are you saying?undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by fromnigeria(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2016
if the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is totally inevitable.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by empress101(f): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=BeastAmbition post=47220638]

beat her and pet her? doesn't make sense pls

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2016
Yes
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2016
Why do I find this funny? Maybe it is funny actually cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by Pheals(f): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2016
BeastAmbition:

does yr dad beat yr mum ? If no check that photo below

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2016
tizblink:

What are you saying?undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2016
Pheals:
does yr dad beat yr mum ? If no check that photo below

Are you married? if no, it is certain you will marry a wife beater, but if you are fortunate to marry a nice guy, you will definitely turn him to a wife beater with your insultive remarks.

You the perfect example of the type of women i'm talking about.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by MrPresident1: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2016
dollyjoy:

Like which way and which way?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by halfricanadian(f): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2016
I hate troubles when i see trouble is much i mind my business for life its nt keeping malice tho its making peace by depriving ursef of many things embarassed embarassed

I hate troubles dan i hate death sef
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by paragon40(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
which are?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Beating A Stubborn And Troublesome Wife At Times? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2016
dollyjoy:

Kindly help us out with the ways please, by writing them hear for all to see and learn

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Greatest Religious Leader Amongst Jesus, Muhammad And Buddha? / Modified / This Happened Today....see What This Lady Did To A Guy Peeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.