Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like (54892 Views)

The Sailor And The Lecturer ( Very Hilarious) If Were You, What Will U Do / Funny News Headlines About Moon Sighting As Nigerians Would Have Seen / Funny 'be Like Bro' Images Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Provie(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Operation Find the Moon

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by senatorbayor(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
90% of d missing moon is hidden by d northerners while 10% is hidden in d south west - marginalized nigerians
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Benjom(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lol grin grin grin @ ... The moon has already been sighted tomorrow - Lai Mohammed

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari to meet US president over sighting of moon next week.
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by benedictac(f): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
The moon has already been sighted tomorrow
-Lai Mohammed

This really got me laughing. lolz

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by senatorbayor(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
PDP should just show the APC guys where n how they have been sighting their moons for the past 16years n let people resume back to work grin

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by saintkel(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
We have to be careful, dis ignorant boys from d north may see dis as blasphemy, u know d next

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by jtwest(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
By next month, there will be plenty moons for Nigerians- ibe kachikwu.

I have been saying the moon will disappear if we don't change our ways- Obasanjo.

We should not rely only on the moon, we need to diversify our objects of reliance- VP osinbade.

We will not take this! We shall not take this! We must not take this! Jega should find us our moon.- orubebe.

The moon is not missing, it only went for vacation out of the galaxy- femi adesina.

Oh moon! Where art thou! U shed lights at our backs as you lights our paths through the cold of the night, we shall miss you moon! Till we meet again- wole soyinka

More to follow......

25 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by uchwar1: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
the moon has been technically sighted - Nigerian Army

11 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by hope4nigeria(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thank God I'm a Nigerians! We don't need Drugs for hypertenssion anymore because we r happy ppl even in our worst situation.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by zeekeyboy: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
jtwest:
By next month, there will be plenty moons for Nigerians- ibe kachikwu.

I have been saying the moon will disappear if we don't change our ways- Obasanjo.

We should not rely only on the moon, we need to diversify our objects of reliance- VP osinbade.

We will not take this! We shall not take this! We must not take this! Jega should find us our moon.- orubebe.

The moon is not missing, it only went for vacation out of the galaxy- femi adesina.

Oh moon! Where art thou! U shed lights at our backs as you lights our paths through the cold of the night, we shall miss you moon! Till we meet again- wole soyinka

More to follow......

burst my brain
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by symbianDON(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
click 'like' if you believe the moon has been sighted. click 'share' if you think it's a lie - nairaland forum

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by maxwell767(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
The APC and zombies will blame GEJ for the missing moon undecided
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by uchwar1: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
we will definitely sight the moon in 4 years to come - VP Osunbade
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by uchwar1: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
no moon no work -NLC

17 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by blayde(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
this moon they are sharing- Patience.

who d moon EPP sef?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by kkkossy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
So thursday is another holiday? **Moon walking like Michael Jackson**

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Kunberg: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lol
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by benELOHIM7(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
I can sight a snake. Moon ko - lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by atirolu(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Zenith bank founded not sighting of the moon
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by kainchix: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
I hope nobody would blame me for the disappearance of the moon - Goodluck Jonathan

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by uchwar1: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
benedictac:
The moon has already been sighted tomorrow
-Lai Mohammed

This really got me laughing. lolz
kai, easy. u wan burst my belly

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by jtwest(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
if u elect me as president, I will find the moon, black, Muslims and non Americans will be banned from seeing it- Donald trump.

Tiwa!!! Where is the moon- teebliz

Aunty Linda! Av u seen what happened to the moon? Continue to talk about me o, my junior brother stole the moon, imagine what he will do to u- wizkid.

The moon has been technically sighted- presidency

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by chubbygal(f): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
And the waiting continue till APC...... grin

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by jtwest(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
If we no see moon, the Muslims must not stop fasting o, anybody dat is not ok with dat can jump into the lagoon- dat king in lagos abi warefa...lol

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by uchwar1: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
the moon has been exhausted from making bleaching cream. our ladies' complexion are becoming brighter than the moon itself.

#ladiesbringbackourmoon. - Ezekwesili

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by ejor1: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
We observed that there was forgery in sighting the moon - AGF

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
hope4nigeria:
Thank God I'm a Nigerians! We don't need Drugs for hypertenssion anymore because we r happy ppl even in our worst situation.
Of course you are a Nigerians and WE are a Nigerian. From one comedian to another. NL I hail una. Twalé joor!!

12 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by symbianDON(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
meanwhile.......tecno would have quickly capitalized on the situation to release a remodeled phone:
Tecno C moon camon 21mp camera......see the moon through your phone grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by goodlifehyd(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
[size=14pt]The Moon is not Missing, if Its missing The United states will know about it - GEJ

We developed the moon so we have taken our moon out of the zoo - ipod yoooths

The previous Administration could have invested in making the moon two or more but decided to steal funds meant for that - PMB
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by eph12(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
The moon is being witch hunted - PDP
The choice between us is clear, choose between a full moon and a half moon - Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by timpaker(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
"The moon has been kidnapped by unknown gunmen who invaded the sky but investigation is ongoing, the people are urged to go about dia duties". ---- COAS. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.