Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko (34545 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House / Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by LocalChamp: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
A former Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ekiti State, Dr. Temitope Aluko, on Tuesday said Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose and the former Minister of State (Defence) Musiliu Obanikoro, clashed over the huge cash deployed for the June 21, 2014 governorship poll in the state.

Aluko, who disclosed this during a live interview programme on ADABA 88.9 FM monitored by our correspondent, said Zenith Bank did not sponsor the governor’s election campaign.

He explained that Zenith Bank only gave Fayose N200 million after he had won the governorship election.

Aluko, who claimed that Fayose did not have up to N10 million in his personal account before contesting the governorship election in 2014, added that the governor’s primary election was sponsored by Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) and the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

He claimed that it was after Fayose had won the primary election that cash from the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA) and oil contractors was deployed to fund the election campaign.

He said Zenith Bank and other corporate organizations came with business proposals after Fayose had won the election, insisting that the governor’s claim that his campaign was sponsored by Zenith Bank was a “blatant lie.”

Aluko said during the interview that Fayose purchased five houses with the N2.3 billion, which was a remainder of the slush funds from ONSA in choice locations in Abuja, Banana Island and Victoria Island in Lagos.

Speaking on the feud between Fayose and Obanikoro on the arms cash, Aluko stated that a crisis of confidence broke out between the duo following discovery that there was a shortfall of N80 million in the money ferried by plane to Akure for the governorship election.

He said: “The Presidency gave us security and money, the money was sent from a Diamond Bank branch through an account run by Sylvan MacNamara, a company owned by Obanikoro.

“My boss (Fayose) said he wanted to get his own in cash and that was why arrangement was made to get his own in cash and that was why such a huge amount (N2.1 billion) was ferried by plane. Obanikoro cannot claim not to have brought the money.

“He (Fayose) chose his man, Abiodun Agbele, to keep the money in a Zenith Bank account and the money was lodged at Zenith Bank, Alagbaka Branch in Akure. The transaction was not recorded and it got to a stage when it was discovered that the money was short by N80 million.

“This caused a crisis between Fayose and Obanikoro who brought money thrice from Abuja. He (Obanikoro) brought other things apart from money which I won’t disclose now and it was from it that N1 billion was released to INEC officials to manipulate Ekiti and Osun polls.

“Fayose was threatening former President Goodluck Jonathan that he (Fayose) must deliver so that Jonathan will win in Southwest. All the PDP elders were kept out of picture on the transactions and cash and some of the cash deployed did not get to their destinations.

“The cash carried on the plane was not entered into the plane manifest, the N2.1 billion was delivered to a bank at 4:30am in Ekiti. The N2.3 billion remaining from the total cash received for the election was used to buy house in Abuja and the house belongs to Fayose.

“Fayose purchased five houses in Victoria Island and Banana Island. The property in Dubai was purchased by a fellow who is known as Bisi in Ekiti but is known as Femi abroad. Questions are being asked on the N3 billion used to purchase the Dubai property but I strongly believe that we will recover our money.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/fayose-obanikoro-clashed-arms-cash-aluko/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by HungerBAD: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
When two thieves can't agree on a sharing formula.

There was a shortfall of N80 Million?look at the way these guys are casually calling N80 Million?this Fayose guy will suffer for his sins.

I pity the guys supporting this criminal,but most importantly the people of Ekiti,and yes I said Ekiti State,were foolish to have trusted a Dog with a bag of Biscuit Bones.

I know somewhere in the Law,it can be bended to arrest the likes of Fayose,not minding the immunity clause thing.

Thieves.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by emerged01(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmm
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by rayblast(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
I thought dis guys were sighted in a restaurant eating amala last year? So na our arms money una dey take chop amala abi?

36 Likes

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Beeman1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
hahahahahahah, where are fayoshit supporters?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by busuyem: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Fayose don enter one chance.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by BIMBOSTIC(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dis Aluko really mean business to expose Fayose so dat he can send him to jail

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by bakila: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is what is called detailed blow by blow account of what gets into the account of Fayose. Whoever said that money is not nYam must be a duck

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by SuperS1Panther: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
What the rabid unchained mad dog of Ekiti did not realise is that, there is nothing you have done that is hidden under the sun.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
LIES LIES LIES

if Fayose had even over 1 million naira will he be eating amala by the roadside?

4 Likes

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by lovedatruth(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Corroborating the EFCC's statement and this of Aluko, I think d truth is not far fetched anymore.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
If only,for once,the immunity clause can be suspended.

Little wonder Foolyose never wanted Buhari to win,going as far as creating an obituary for a living man and even insulting his biological mother to make a silly point.

Even if the bastard escapes this l vow to make his boys pay. I swear . angry

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by teadrake(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Palm wine tapper governor is in soup already.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Suntzung: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
busuyem:
Fayose don enter one chance.
1/4 chance my brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
LIKE SERIOUSLY?
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by mascot87(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Why wouldn't they fight? There secrets have been exposed & each one of them is trying to play d innocent man game. Foolish old men

My signature is very important for you to check cos my brother from another mother needs your support. He is a young man of timber & caliber grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Prison loading...

7 Likes

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by olajorn(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is what we called detailed evidence...oshoko mole oya come and defend yourself

20 Likes

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by able20(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari 's nightmare
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Rexnegro(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
I always Have a feeling that This aluko guy is telling the truths, fayose na lying champion at least I no him from his first tenure

15 Likes

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Zico5(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
With this bogus claim from the PDP man, how could this country have moved forward. These people are mean and they must pay for their crimes. I remember one man in osun state without job or anything, all he claimed then is belonging to PDP. The car he was using, how he lavished money on frivolity and women was astounding. It is rightly clear now why many of them on nairaland want to die cos there is no cash anywhere again. Thank God for this government. At least accountability is now reigning.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by worldgee: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lionel Richie came to mind..........Let d music play on.........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Vendoor(f): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
franciskaine:
Prison loading...

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
This arms money plenty nor be small; Choi!!!

Annie Idibia! The Maurijuana smoking wife of 2face Idibia http://thekokogist..com.ng/2016/06/annie-idibia-marijuana-smoking-wife-of.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Mintek: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
"...speaking on ADABA FM", a Tinubu-owned radio station

I'm not surprised.

Lies and propaganda everywhere. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by mrowen279(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
lolz...na real prison loading

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by STALINN: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2016

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmmmmmm......IT IS WELL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Akinz0126(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nawa oooo no b only U go chop d Yam na our Yam grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘unrepentant Ethnic Champion’ — Fayose Blasts Buhari Over New NIA DG / 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun / Ipav & Yandev Clash In Benue: Scores Feared Dead, Churches, Houses Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.