Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land (2003 Views)

Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by Limitednow: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
THE Youth wing of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo has declared Dr. Sampson Uche Ogar who purport to be the Governor-elect of Abia state by virtue of the questionable federal High court Abuja judgment as a persona non grate in Igbo land.

The Youth wing of the Igbo apex body stated this at a press conference it held at Abuja  on monday 4 th July, 2016.

In a press release jointly signed by  Mazi Obinna Achuonye, the National Vice Chairman of the body in Imo state, Dr Kingsley Chiedozie, the Deputy National treasurer of the body, Barrister Chika. Nzelu a stakeholder of the organisation, the group noted that Dr Ogar is fronting for some elements who are opposed to Igbo poltical intergrity and vowed to checkmate his antics.

The group in particular noted that Dr Ogar who they said is not even from Abia state has an agenda to implant the views and antics of the oligarchy in Igbo land and Abia state.

They condemned in bitter terms the recent opprobrious ruling by an Abuja federal High court presided by Justice Okon Abang.

They called on the EFCC AND THE NATIONAL JUDICIAL COUNCIL to thoroughly investigate  the judgment with a view to  sanctioning the judge.

Also the group slammed the INEC for giving the Certificate of Returns to Dr Ogar , accusing the body of compromise.

The group thanked the Attorny General of the federation and Minister of Justice for declaring that the case should be carried through the Appeal court and if possible the Supreme court.

http://.com/abia-crisis-ohanaeze-youths-declare-uche-ogar-persona-non-grate-in-igbo-land-slams-inec/

2 Likes

Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Good one from ohaneze youth.
Ogah and his frontiers will never control Abia state.

4 Likes

Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by Darlo22(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
Fools everywhere
Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by senatorizyking(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
More Revelations unfolding....

Watching Developments in Abia state in 3D !
Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by waternogetenemy: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Darlo22:
Fools everywhere

If ur not a member of the igbo community, then u are the fool.

6 Likes

Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by nwadiuko1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
did I hear them say ogah is not from Abia? is it true or just the normal Nigerian politics of bitterness?
Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by dmediator555(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Following
Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by Limitednow: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lalasticlala, see new allegation
Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
frankline5:
Good one from ohaneze youth.

Ogah and his frontiers will never control Abia state.

Lol, please what is Ohaneze? Eze get Oha?
Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:
did I hear them say ogah is not from Abia? is it true or just the normal Nigerian politics of bitterness?

His from Kastina

2 Likes

Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by Limitednow: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Lol, please what is Ohaneze? Eze get Oha?

Oha means Group while Eze means King.

It therefore means Ohaneze is the coming together of groups and their king.

Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by mrvitalis(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hatred can render a very intelligent man foolish

A court of law said someone committed an offense and should be removed and the next in line should be governor
My people are going to pledge loyalty to the man who committed forgery... and later we wonder why we are undeveloped and blame the North
This is foolishness in the highest order. .. next time he will be more careful

4 Likes

Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by Igboid: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:

Unless you can carve Uturu back into Okigwe LGA of Imo state, Ogah will remain an Abia man.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by Igboid: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Limitednow:

Abi no be so?

Oha = The People
Eze= King
Na= And.

Oha Na Eze= The people and King

Oha Na Eze Ndiigbo= The People and Kings of the Igbo people.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by makazona(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Trash from a limbo-based toothless bulldogs.

What have they said about the rampaging Fulani Herdsmen? Nada!!!
Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Limitednow:

Abi no be so?

There is nothing like ohaneze. Igbo has no Eze.
Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by Mintek: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
mrvitalis:

A court of law said someone committed an offense and should be removed and the next in line should be governor
My people are going to pledge loyalty to the man who committed forgery... and later we wonder why we are undeveloped and blame the North

Impostor, who are "my people"? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by yoji: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
ibo youths holding meeting in ABUJA and not in the south east cant possibly be taken serious.

1 Like

Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by Nature129(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
mrvitalis:

Mechie onu gi. Abia State Board of Internal Revenue has issued a statement on the matter saying it is not forged. Besides people in Abia tell me Gov. Okezie is really working

2 Likes

Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by mesoprogress(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ohaneze youth group is a failure. Why engross yourself into too much politics. You guys speak for your stomachs not Igbo youths
Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by nwadiuko1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Igboid:

Unless you can carve Uturu back into Okigwe LGA of Imo state, Ogah will remain an Abia man.
ii sincerely hope you understood my comment before quoting me
Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by obyrich(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:
Very true.

1 Like

Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by Ojiofor: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:
They are right.....Oga is from India.
Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by mrvitalis(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nature129:

Mechie onu gi. Abia State Board of Internal Revenue has issued a statement on the matter saying it is not forged. Besides people in Abia tell me Gov. Okezie is really working
The court is the only one who can say if it is forged or not and now they have said it is forged based on evidence they have

As for him working... I have seen the pics and the quality of roads and I don't blame abains.. If u were ruled by kalu and orji... u will see grading if Roads as working
Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Igboid:

Oha = The People
Eze= King
Na= And.

Oha Na Eze= The people and King

Oha Na Eze Ndiigbo= The People and Kings of the Igbo people.

If these youths represent the people and kings of iboland, then am afraid ibos lack good leadership.
Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by sharonbaron(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Who are these jobless youths that call themselves ohaneze why didn't they ban ta orji after spending 8 years destroying Abia state where were they when some herdsmen attacked a community in enugu state or when the army killed ipod protesters in onitsha when yyou need them they wont be seen shameless he goats

1 Like

Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Even if ibos get their biafra, i doubt if they can rule themselves successfully.
Their love of everything antithetical and absurd is too much.

The justices in this country are not enhancing justice by not enforcing the penal code of contempt of court.
Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by Cutehector(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
yoji:
ibo youths holding meeting in ABUJA and not in the south east cant possibly be taken serious.
hey yoji watsup, pls can I have a discussion with u privately, preferably whatsapp? Please
Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by HurtgenForest: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
BermudaTriangle:
Even if ibos get their biafra, i doubt if they can rule themselves successfully.
Their love of everything antithetical and absurd is too much.

The justices in this country are not enhancing justice by not enforcing the penal code of contempt of court.

Buhari started it.

Others are only following.

The courts are becoming useless.

I support Ikpazu though.

Ogah should get lost.
Re: Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land by matamaros: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
SOME IGBOS PULLING ONE ANOTHER DOWN SINCE 1914. IS UCHE OGAH NOT BETTER THAN IKPEAZU. WONT THE STATE EXPERIENCE MASSIVE GROWTH IF OGAH RULES ABIA. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE EMBRACE POVERTY, FAILURE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Taribo West Is Died. / Rivers Election Of Tribalism: Magnus Vs Nwogu / See New Donald Trump Policy That Will Adversely Affect All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.