Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read (2849 Views)

Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group / Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG / The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read by attacker321: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
lowgeorge:
Until a war or heavy carnage sweep across our Yoruba land then shal we wake up like the ibos nd fight for our destiny
Identity
And our Progeny..... Tell me where do you see a slave ruling Over regents
Tell me where you see backward nd dead brain flesh ruling over a controlled cultured And humanistic group of people....
I'm repeating until these ignorant suffering nd smiling folks of mine be heavily planked by the fulani controlled zoo of ours... We won't wake up..
Yorubas re the darlings of the North... They know that we re still there best bet to suck on the riches of the South.... For a moment imagine a North with oil Wells nd Gas deposits.... I pray for War u can call it conflict.. But these Nigeria driven FULANI mafia society needs it for reconstruction and COrdination of these hopeless quagmire we've subjected our esteemed selves to

My brother, just imagine a Nigeria with the oil and gas in the north like we have in the Niger Delta(South today). I tell you that they have driven southerners out of Nigeria a long time ago.

How can a sane Yoruba man say that the Igbo is his problem like whathaveidone and yournemesis are trying to tell iamDiabolic? We may quatell and shout and curse but we know our limits. Fulani herdsmen go about raping women all over the south, they kill us, destroy our farms. Look at what the hausas did in Mile12. They even burnt a celestial church on Yoruba soil, killed Yorubas including children, burnt cars, shops, houses. A yoruba man escaped alive because he could speak hausa on yoruba soil! Igbos can never try this so O wonder how a sane Yoruba will be so worried about Igbos. I am glad to read from Yorubas like Tonytony208 who know better.

4 Likes

Re: The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read by YourNemesis: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
attacker321:

My brother, just imagine a Nigeria with the oil and gas in the north like we have in the Niger Delta(South today). I tell you that they have driven southerners out of Nigeria a long time ago.

How can a sane Yoruba man say that the Igbo is his problem like whathaveidone and yournemesis are trying to tell iamDiabolic? We may quatell and shout and curse but we know our limits. Fulani herdsmen go about raping women all over the south, they kill us, destroy our farms. Look at what the hausas did in Mile12. They even burnt a celestial church on Yoruba soil, killed Yorubas including children, burnt cars, shops, houses. A yoruba man escaped alive because he could speak hausa on yoruba soil! Igbos can never try this so O wonder how a sane Yoruba will be so worried about Igbos. I am glad to read from Yorubas like Tonytony208 who know better.

When did I say Igbos are our problem?
See gbege o.....
I simply told that guy the reality of Nigeria's existence.

1 Like

Re: The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read by attacker321: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
YourNemesis:

When did I say Igbos are our problem?
See gbege o.....
I simply told that guy the reality of Nigeria's existence.

You were trying hard to paint Igbos in bad light to him. Igbos will not do one-tenth of the atrocities the hausa/fulani have committed against the Yorubas. His thread is meaningful and in order so why discourage him?

2 Likes

Re: The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read by YourNemesis: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
attacker321:

You were trying hard to paint Igbos in bad light to him. Igbos will not do one-tenth of the atrocities the hausa/fulani have committed against the Yorubas. His thread is meaningful and in order so why discourage him?

How did I paint Igbos in bad light to him?
He is there thinking Yorubas and Igbos should be co-operating, when Igbos have moved beyond that state and know what they are doing.
Igbos want Biafra, Hausas want One Nigeria what do yorubas want? Romancing with Igbos and Hausas in "One Nigeria"?
If truly that guy and YOURSELF have the best interests of Yorubas at heart or truly want us to be on the same wavelength as Igbos, then you should be clamoring for Oduduwa republic so that we can separate ourselves from the Hausas that you both dislike.

3 Likes

Re: The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read by Qelvin(m): 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
YourNemesis:

If you support Oduduwa 100% then start acting like it.
Igbos and Yorubas are not bedmates or friends, We are only tolerating them, they are also barely tolerating us.
I believe you live in a Lagos bubble and that is why you are not seeing things clearly. You seem not to be a fan of Hausa-Fulani, that is fine.....cause I am not one either, but these Igbos you are trying to romance are their own people, You have to start realizing that Nigeria is a place where every man looks after his kinsmen FIRST before any other person even comes into the line of sight. That is why Buhari's lopsided appointments shouldn't come as a surprise to any versed Nigerian.
The reason Nigeria is not working is Not because Buhari is in power, but because of the fundamental nature of Nigeria itself. You see all the recent calls for restructuring the country or regionalism right? Even Soyinka said a few days ago that the sovereignty of Nigeria is negotiable. More people are beginning to realize where the real problem lies. It isn't about Buhari, PDP, Jonathan or APC, but rather about the very idea of Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas living together (or deceiving themselves) as nationals of the same country. The least progressive existential form is the three blocs existing independently in some kind of autonomous region. Anything other that is tantamount to stagnation or even regression.
Anyways, that is that.
Oh funny you are now seeing reality for what it is...in black and white...cause I remember Igbos wanted out of this worthless union and left, but your worthless tribe in connivance with other useless leeches all joined to kiss the Hausa/Fulani a.s.s.e.s and precipitated a war that wasted millions of innocent lives on both sides...now sh.it has hit the ceiling and now you realise the famous " One Nigeria" mantra was just a smokescreen to kill the will of a people to accentuate their self determination...useless tossers.
Re: The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read by YourNemesis: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Qelvin:

Oh funny you are now seeing reality for what it is...in black and white...cause I remember Igbos wanted out of this worthless union and left, but your worthless tribe in connivance with other useless leeches all joined to kiss the Hausa/Fulani a.s.s.e.s and precipitated a war that wasted millions of innocent lives on both sides...now sh.it has hit the ceiling and now you realise the famous " One Nigeria" mantra was just a smokescreen to kill the will of a people to accentuate their self determination...useless tossers.

lol..... Igbos went to war with Hausa Fulani knowing fully well that they had neither the International support nor the capability.
Hausa-Fulani controlled Nigeria declared war on them, but they turn around to blame Yoruba for remaining neutral. Were you expecting Yorubas to fight your war of secession for you or what? Igbos are the hypocrites not us, Yorubas always knew what Nigeria stood for from start, Awolowo knew Nigeria was a contraption, he boldly said it.
Ibos were enjoying 'One Nigeria" until the going went sour for them they then declared 'Biafra" lol... who is fooling who?
Take your time o, you this thing.

By the way, when are you declaring secession? Buhari is not ready to give it anytime soon if ever, and all we ever get from you folk is online rant screaming Yoloba Yoloba Yoloba!. We are all waiting for you to declare Biafra and go. Pls put your minds to it and do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read by Uchexxy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
[/quote]It isn't about Buhari, PDP, Jonathan or APC, but rather about the very idea of Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas living together (or deceiving themselves) as nationals of the same country. The least progressive existential form is the three blocs existing independently in some kind of autonomous region. Anything other that is tantamount to stagnation or even regression.
Anyways, that is that. [/quote] would they listen all we can do with Nigeria is to keep dancing in circles. independent autonomy or outright disintegration is the answer
Re: The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read by reborn1: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
YourNemesis:
Guy this your desperation seeking for Igbobo approval is nauseating.
The earlier you realize Igobos and Yorubas don't share the same destiny, the better for you and your likes.
It is even funny that you know that the animosity between both tribes is present and increasing (no thanks to the people you are trying to romance), Yet you are here trying to sound like a "Southern Nigeria pacifist"

They said they want out of Nigeria , as Republic of Biafra or Republic of Igboland or whatever. So you better start looking out for your own interests and that of your people instead of trying to form one stupid familiarity.
WHEN WILL YOU START TALKING ABOUT YORUBALAND, ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, OR HOW WE CAN SECURE OUR INTERESTS IN A "NIGERIA"?

God bless you. The best thing for both tribe is to mind each others business, make everyone bear him papa name. We have nothing in common Pre Nigeria and still have nothing in common till now, I dont hate them but we are better apart. Yoruba first before anything including any f.ucking religion, call me tribalist or anything. I dont care.

1 Like

Re: The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read by reborn1: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
YourNemesis:

If you support Oduduwa 100% then start acting like it.
Igbos and Yorubas are not bedmates or friends, We are only tolerating them, they are also barely tolerating us.
I believe you live in a Lagos bubble and that is why you are not seeing things clearly. You seem not to be a fan of Hausa-Fulani, that is fine.....cause I am not one either, but these Igbos you are trying to romance are their own people, You have to start realizing that Nigeria is a place where every man looks after his kinsmen FIRST before any other person even comes into the line of sight. That is why Buhari's lopsided appointments shouldn't come as a surprise to any versed Nigerian.
The reason Nigeria is not working is Not because Buhari is in power, but because of the fundamental nature of Nigeria itself. You see all the recent calls for restructuring the country or regionalism right? Even Soyinka said a few days ago that the sovereignty of Nigeria is negotiable. More people are beginning to realize where the real problem lies. It isn't about Buhari, PDP, Jonathan or APC, but rather about the very idea of Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas living together (or deceiving themselves) as nationals of the same country. The least progressive existential form is the three blocs existing independently in some kind of autonomous region. Anything other that is tantamount to stagnation or even regression.
Anyways, that is that.

God bless you again for saying my mind.

1 Like

Re: The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read by EazyMoh(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2016
Wa makaru wa makarallah, wallahu khairul makireen!
Re: The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read by McJane(f): 12:24am On Jul 06, 2016
Mr op LION and dogs can't mix together its not pride its class The brown roofers are simply dogs! dirty piece of crap!
Re: The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read by MXrep: 1:40am On Jul 06, 2016
I saw someone saying igbos rejoice aftet mile 12crises but the hausas that killed ppl and kwankwaso the release them are all darling to him. Ndi ara

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS / Nigerians Come For Senator Ben Bruce On Twitter For This / PHOTOS: Ihedioha Inspects Okorocha's Abandoned Projects In Oguta. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.