Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,943 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Relationship Tips And Talk — The Impacts Of Your Upbringing On A Caring Relation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Tips And Talk — The Impacts Of Your Upbringing On A Caring Relation (469 Views)

See How Your Upbringing Maybe Affecting Your Marriage / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Tips And Talk — The Impacts Of Your Upbringing On A Caring Relation by biminiflash: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hey guys, good evening and welcome to our Relationship Tips and Talk, a feature exclusive to biminiflashng.com every Tuesday. If you are just joining us, i say a big welcome, but where have you been? So sorry this is coming late, had a really busy day but i am here now and i hope what i am about to ink down helps one or two people. Like i’d always say, i learn along as i write. So don’t see me as perfect. Feel free to drop comments, ideas and thoughts in the comment box. Today i will be talking Caring and Meaningful Relationship and how your upbringing impacts on your relationship

Good relationships strengthen all aspects of life: your health, your mind, and your work. However, if the relationship isn’t supportive, it can be a tremendous drain. Relationships get better or worse depending on how much or how little we understand and invest in them. Not just a man to woman relationship, it could be between two friends, family etc. The tips i will be outlining below can help keep a healthy relationship strong, or repair trust and love in a relationship on the rocks.

Unbelievably but true, how you felt about the people who cared for you as an infant may have a negative or positive impacts on your expectations of love. If your caretaker was understanding and caring about what you needed, you trusted them and the emotions you felt for them. But if your caretaker was confused, frightened, or hurt you, your expectations of love may have become colored by these experiences. This relationship with your primary caretaker may also have made you feel uncomfortable with emotions both your own and other people’s.

I might not be in a relationship as i write this but it is important we note that most relationship advice comes from the observation of people who are in either very good relationships or bad relationships.

People who want their relationship to be good are given advice such as to fight fair, avoid taking out their problems on their partner, and to expect ups and downs. This is good advice, but it doesn’t take into consideration how negative early life experiences shape many people’s view of love and relationships. To change this view, you need to understand why the experience of feeling loved is so important to your brain and nervous system as well as your heart. Continue here ---->http://www.biminiflashng.com/relationship-tips-and-talk-the-impacts-of-your-upbringing-on-a-caring-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

Hibiscus76 / I Wanna Do Sexchange And Become A Lesbian / Hilarious Wedding Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.