Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) (21657 Views)

Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by FakeNEWSevryday: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2016
grin
Re: George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Liquidfart: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2016
freenortheast:
ROCHAS....One of the few sensible and detribalised Southeasterner....national and international swagger.......Biafra.....wake up, get a life....if you so wish....if not, PMB..is ever ready to make you bear the consequences of your actions....
otu nne gi
Re: George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2016
Just because one Liberian ashi told George Weah'' hmmm you look like one Governor Okorohausa from Imo state that I spent the weekend with in Abuja last time I visited Nigeria.'' he just decided to come and check if it was true.
Footballers and vanity fair.
Re: George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2016
freenortheast:
ROCHAS....One of the few sensible and detribalised Southeasterner....national and international swagger.......Biafra.....wake up, get a life....if you so wish....if not, PMB..is ever ready to make you bear the consequences of your actions....
u love him cus his in APC and support ur muhamadu which other igbo person u like apart from rochas ?look northerners hates igbos we hate them northerners too thats the fact we ve nothing in common with northerners we igbo dont eat tuwo or fula and ww dont drink burukutu
Re: George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by emyryx(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2016
so liberia get soccer stars like george weah
Re: George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2016
The only world footballer of the year that didnt win trophy
Re: George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by davibid: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2016
I've never seen a governor who is as confused as Rochas

No wonder he is an APC member
Re: George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2016
I'm really scared of Liberians entering Nigeria since dat dreaded disease broke out 2yrs ago

Meanwhile, guys n ladies, check out my signature
Re: George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by olanshile2016(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2016
Africa world best I

Re: George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by mrtayesynchro(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
ujoatu:
Gov Okorocha received in a private audience, ex Liberian soccer star and legend George Weah. Weah was named African, European and World Player of the Year in 1995 and has since become a prominent humanitarian and politician.

Liberia's next president meets nigeria's next president(lagbara olorun).
Re: George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by ujoatu(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
BADNEAT:
Is this one going to make front page again?the last one couldn't get half of page 1....lame news

you may now commit s..cide.
Re: George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
BADNEAT:
if only you know how tribal he was to get his gubernatorial seat,you lld stop spilling trash

How tribal was he?
Re: George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
From Chattam house to George Weah.

Another fantastically corrupt Governor trying to be relevant since Imo River cheesy cheesy
Re: George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by femi4: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
markDT2:
I never knew liberia had soccer stars o
Indomie generation.

That's the only African player with the "World best" title
Re: George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by okey777(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
DOES THIS PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE OF PENSIONERS LANGUISHING IN IMO STATE.#OkorochaShowMan
Re: George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by engrdonatus: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Orikinla:
. Yes. That's all. grin
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai / Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS / Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.