Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Mr Nairaland Competition: Matters Arising. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Competition: Matters Arising. (495 Views)

Is There No Miss Nairaland Competition This Year? / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Why The Miss Nairaland Competition Should Not Hold NOW!! Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Nairaland Competition: Matters Arising. by photoshoot(m): 1:34am On Jul 06, 2016
Lately, on the campaign thread, something has been on the rise which is insulting candidates who aren't so good looking.

I don't see how Insulting any of the candidate would do anyone any good though.

Everyone is "fine" in their own way.
Contrary to what a lot of people think on here, it takes a lot of courage (forget about looks) to come out for this.

So I think rather than badmouthing anyone, even though you think they aren't handsome enough, please appreciate them if not for anything, for the courage to be able to ride against all odds to make this event meaningful.

I just thought I should share this.

Thank you smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland Competition: Matters Arising. by BoiledHead(m): 1:39am On Jul 06, 2016
Mr man shut up your dirty mouth.
Re: Mr Nairaland Competition: Matters Arising. by photoshoot(m): 1:39am On Jul 06, 2016
BoiledHead:
Mr man shut up your dirty mouth.

Lol, I would do just that Sir.
But may I know why?
Re: Mr Nairaland Competition: Matters Arising. by photoshoot(m): 1:40am On Jul 06, 2016
HungerBad... Boss cool

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Competition: Matters Arising. by alobright17(m): 1:41am On Jul 06, 2016
photoshoot:

But may I know why?

Because you don't tell people what they do here.
Re: Mr Nairaland Competition: Matters Arising. by BoiledHead(m): 1:42am On Jul 06, 2016
photoshoot:

But may I know why?

Because whoever is ugly must be identified. We have to keep information informed. An ugly contestant would be identified and mentioned ugly no matter what.

So there is no hiding place.
Re: Mr Nairaland Competition: Matters Arising. by photoshoot(m): 1:44am On Jul 06, 2016
alobright17:

Because you don't tell people what they do here.

Yeah, true, I am not forcing, I am only requesting it be toned down, it is left to the people that likes insulting to either continue or not.
Re: Mr Nairaland Competition: Matters Arising. by HungerBAD: 1:45am On Jul 06, 2016
photoshoot:
HungerBad... Boss cool

Your write up is instructional about life and very intelligent.

The Beauty of a Woman,or the Handsomeness of a man is in the Heart,and not the face.

Lastly,never reply to any body's insult here,you show your maturity that way.

Good luck guys.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Competition: Matters Arising. by photoshoot(m): 1:48am On Jul 06, 2016
BoiledHead:

Because whoever is ugly must be identified. We have to keep information informed. An ugly contestant would be identified and mentioned ugly no matter what.

So there is no hiding place.

grin
On the contrary, voting should be the one doing the telling sir.
Identifying one has ugly could lead to a lot of things.
I just happen to have a friend who is suffering from psychosomathic disorders because of being identified as ugly
Re: Mr Nairaland Competition: Matters Arising. by photoshoot(m): 1:50am On Jul 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

Your write up is instructional about life and very intelligent.

The Beauty of a Woman,or the Handsomeness of a man is in the Heart,and not the face.

Lastly,never reply to any body's insult here,you show your maturity that way.

Good luck guys.

Respect as always.
Thanks. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

READ The Love Story Of Mountain Of Fire’s Pastor Olukoya & His Wife / A Letter To … My Mother, Who Doesn’t Know About My Abortion / Finding DORRY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.