Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m (28422 Views)

Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes / Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent / Amodu Shuaibu’s Son, Suleman, Dies At 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Justiceotuya(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2016
If you have seen granada's games, you would understand why he was the player of the season. He might not score lots of goals but his contributions immense little wonder he regularly feature for the team despite just coming into the first team last season. He deserves a call up abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by okpukpu(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2016
fiftynaira:
If this one dey 20 years then dey never born me.

How is that your business? Enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TruthHurts1(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2016
MRI test results can be faked. This is because FIFA does not carry out MRI tests during age grade competitions. They rather ask the the respective national football associations to carry out the MRI test before competition and submit the results to FIFA. So nobody knows whether the results submitted to FIFA are genuine or whether it has been forged. It is very possible to do an MRI of a genuine 16 year old boy and give it to a 20 year old man to use as his own.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Kunberg: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2016
Success in your new club
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2016
you guys should kill dz "he is not 20" talk pls,, do you know the amount of exercise,work outs that can make a 18yr old look like a 25? ,, ma Lil bro is an example to me,,so I don't buy this talk of age cheating ,,, plssss ya all be reasonable

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by waxxydude: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2016
melejo:
. [s]No, he is 70 you never 20 year old guy like him. If he is from France you will agree he is even 15[/s]
Crap. Type what i can comprehend.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by uzo4real(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2016
By the time he is 25, when he suppose to have developed and playing at his peak, then he starts fumbling cus the real age would definitely be affecting him.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by DeRay98(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2016
TruthHurts1:
MRI test results can be faked. This is because FIFA does not carry out MRI tests during age grade competitions. They rather ask the the respective national football associations to carry out the MRI test before competition and submit the results to FIFA. So nobody knows whether the results submitted to FIFA are genuine or whether it has been forged. It is very possible to do an MRI of a genuine 16 year old boy and give it to a 20 year old man to use as his own.

HOW YOU TAKE KNOW, YOU DEY THERE? OLOFOFO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by mekybabe1: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2016
I no wan no weda na ur real age or not. Guy u dey single? I'm s and s o just incase. grin grin
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Phi001(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Isn't there a way to detect their age? This one that looks like he's been married for at least 5yrs...m
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Phi001(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2016
twistedBalls:
you guys should kill dz "he is not 20" talk pls,, do you know the amount of exercise,work outs that can make a 18yr old look like a 25? ,, ma Lil bro is an example to me,,so I don't buy this talk of age cheating ,,, plssss ya all be reasonable
So he worked out his face too abi?
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Montaque(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2016
I will have to leave the kops for the hornets.
These recent signing of my nigerian boys excites me. I must have their jersey before start of the season. Well done boys, u make us proud
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by EYIMICHAEL(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Let's appreciate what we have.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by ichommy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:
6 goals in 30 games.... Player of the season. Is the team that bad? And see big bros claiming 20... Make i bend if he's 20 years. I can bet my left ball he's not 20.

cheesy
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
6 goals in 30 games only?? Poor for a striker
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by freeborn76(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
fiftynaira:

We get excited, condemn and make silly comments when it is a Nigerian or African player...have you seen Renato Sanches? What about Lukaku? Okay how about Diego Costa? Abeg, leave the man alone joor...if you can't produce his birth certificate, zip it...

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Musa Yahaya is now at FC Porto. Chidi Nwakali is still a man city player but will be loaned out again to either IK Start of Norway or the likes of Celtic who are asking for him.

Also, you forget the likes of Wilfred Ndidi from that 2013 U-17 set of Nigeria and Musa Mohammed.

Ndidi played the African championship but missed out on the Fifa U-17 world cup. He is of KRC Genk and is now wanted by Watford for £6million.

He was named 2nd best young player in Belgian pro league for 2015/2016.

Musa Mohammed stars for a Turkish club that finished. 4th or 5th in the Turkish super league but is seriously chased by Lorient of France and Celtic of England....... etc... He recently made his Super Eagles bow and is a fantastic Right back..

Others are still gonna rise like Chidera Ezeh of Fc Porto... Alampasu of CD Feirense and some more.. . watch out! wink

kelvinreality:
The 2013 under 17 set of Nigeria are setting good records for the rest of Africa.

I appreciate the likes of Iheanacho, Isaac success and I play nwakali and yahaya follow the set of this duo and make us proud at the national and international level.

Nigerians are making records in Watford. Odion ighalo is the first player ever to get a double figure goal in a single calender for Watford, and here we have Isaac success with this mouth watering deal.

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by danbrowndmf(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
cynthia123:
"20year Old" Isaac Success. (Just laughing).
I wish you the best
do you know him in person?
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by quickly: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is standard look for a 20 yrs guy and he has been in Europe for st least 3 yrs now.

What has age got to do with football anyway u r either talented or not?

If u start it football career ear ly like 12 or 13 u would.be ready for pro at 18

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is all crap talk. You know nothing about the MRI test or how it's done or when it's done..... displaying your ignorance is very polluting indeed.

TruthHurts1:

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by KnightRod(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
6 goals for one full season and he was bought for 20 million??
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hope he's not a central striker though because 6 goals in 30 games is abysmal except he lays on tons of assists.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Reference(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hmmmm.....6 in 30 is a poor return. He won't get that room from Premiership defenders. Well lets see how it goes.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Reference(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
KnightRod:
6 goals for one full season and he was bought for 20 million??

The Premiership is like one big convex mirror. It just blows everything out of realistic proportions.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by banio: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
I thought Isaac did MRI scan b4 playing U-17. If yes, 9ja witches should allow him be. After all old men don't do sports.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by princemi(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
Congrats Watford you just signed a 27 years old chap. Good thing it's for 5 years by which time he'll retire ( if you are lucky)....This is the reason Pan African countries would never a major tournament => Age cheat

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by joseph1013: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
fiftynaira:
thegoodjoe, safarigirl, I told you the day will come when some id.iots will spew this nonsense about Isaac Success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Reference(m): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
banio:
I thought Isaac did MRI scan b4 playing U-17. If yes, 9ja witches should allow him be. After all old men don't do sports.

MRI is not an exact science and moreover like drug testing it is conducted locally and you cannot get beyond Nigerian officials when the tyre meets the tarmac.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by trumpclinton: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Those of you shouting he is not twenty you have to see his elder brother playing for Rijeka in Croatia you will understand that he is blessed with a huge and bullish body.

why did siasia not invite him to dream team?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by KnightRod(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Reference:

The Premiership is like one big convex mirror. It just blows everything out of realistic proportions.
And they think it's the best League in the world..
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by joseph1013: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
RZArecta:
1) This guy isn't 20 yrs old

2) Six goals in 30 games is a lousy returns far as I'm concerned
Poor return as a winger in the best league in the world, playing for a team which fought relegation throughout the season? You're a poor football fan.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
As far as you are concerned.... you say... grin

Well, as far as LA liga and the experts of the game in Spain are concerned... Isaac Success was one of the best U-21 players in the LA liga for 2015/2016.

He had over 7assists all season in addition to his goals and also gave several "the pass before the final pass" assists....

His overall threat from the wings for Granada ensured he had more of the attention freeing up chances/opportunities for the likes of Youssef el-arabi to bang in the goals for Granada...

The fans saw this .... the experts saw this... the coaches saw this... LA liga fans saw this and he was indisputably crowned "Best player of the season in Granada"

So live with it!!!!!

RZArecta:
1) This guy isn't 20 yrs old

2) Six goals in 30 games is a lousy returns far as I'm concerned

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kamaru Usman Retains his UFC Welterweight Championship / Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos / Nigeria Vs Germany : FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup ( 1 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.