Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m (28425 Views)

Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes / Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent / Amodu Shuaibu’s Son, Suleman, Dies At 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
Reference:

MRI is not an exact science and moreover like drug testing it is conducted locally and you cannot get beyond Nigerian officials when the tyre meets the tarmac.

The MRI is exact testing. FIFA monitors all results. It is an important criteria of the tournament. All scans filed and marked. Imagine conducting an MRI scan on Ezeh now and the scan result is different. Do you know the scandal of the Hospital's image?
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

Does that mean I don't celebrate him? I celebrate him. But age falsification is damaging our image in Africa. Do you what Renato Sanchez of Portugal is going through right now? Just because he's black. He was born in Portugal yet sporting director had to call the hospital to verify if he's really 18. Any black player is seen as a fraud when he declare his age.

And what evidence are you talking about. Evidence you can get for 200 naira from any local hospital.

Continue spreading what you do not know. Who told you MRI scan is 200 naira? Shows the level of ignorance.

If whites doubt our quality, must we slave ourselves to paint our talents bad?

These boys are one of the sets we have produced who we are watching grow in size and Quality. Iheanacho pulled stats as good as some of the best players in World football. Liverpool and Dortmund struggled for Simon Moses' signature. Others are growing and you are saying Damaging Africa's image.

If you think Age falsification damaged Africa's Image, what will you say of these young brilliant talents of ours building the image of African Football.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by omolola15(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You said what you do not know. You have zero idea and you are running your words all over the thread like if you know.

Mind you, our players are on the rise because we got the age screening right. Iheanacho, Success, Yahaya, Ndidi, Simon Moses, Musa Mohammed are better players than they were three years ago.

If the were overage players, do you think they will improve at such rate.

You guys reason before you talk.

It is irritating when you say things you are not sure of and brag as if you hold the facts in your hands.

Our opinions will not always be the same. But that still doesn't justify abusing someone any how. We are to socialize. When you make a point, wrong or right. I'll try to counter it with a superior point and let you know the things you don't know. It's a small world and we learn everyday.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Icon79(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
RZArecta:
1) This guy isn't 20 yrs old

2) Six goals in 30 games is a lousy returns far as I'm concerned

First of all, what makes you think he isn't 20 years old? Are you his mother or father?
All you Nairaland resident ageologists should definitely find better things to do with your time, before I get angry angry

Secondly, 6 goals in 30 games for an attacking midfielder is definitely a decent performance especially considering the number of goals his team scored. He wasn't played as a striker in Grenada. And if you've cared to watch any of their games, before opening your big mouth, you'd realize that I. Success was their best player last season!
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Theophinio(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
My fellow Nigerians, why are you guys deliberating only on his age Please show some love and congratulate him jare Although 6 goals in 30 appearance is really poor for a player of his calibre More shocking, being named player of the year for his club
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by benji93: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tobad001:
6 goals in 30 games only?? Poor for a striker
he played wide most often
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by omolola15(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Continue spreading what you do not know. Who told you MRI scan is 200 naira? Shows the level of ignorance.

If whites doubt our quality, must we slave ourselves to paint our talents bad?

These boys are one of the sets we have produce who we are watching grow in size and Quality. Iheanacho pulled stats as good as some of the best players in World football. Liverpool and Dortmund struggled for Simon Moses' signature. Others are growing ad you are saying Damaging Africa's image.

If you think Age falsification damaged African Image, what will you say of these young brilliant talents of ours building the image of African Football.

Read and read again. I said evidence. I was talking about birth certificate. And i wasn't even talking about players alone. Check my previous comments on this same thread. Black people generally.

Let's start from NYSC I know people personally that are over aged and are not eligible, but they'll trim down their age and back it up with fake certificate. Look at our celebrities as well. Giving us fake age.

Also people applying for military and naval jobs online are also doing the same. I'm speaking from experience and you know I'm right. 1 person with different 3 cv and 3 different age. So please if you don't understand me don't quote me. Or try to understand me before quoting me.

Thanks and God bless you for your understanding.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by shotuns: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Well age or no age thing his name says it all. Wishing you more success in the future. Isaac Success!
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
benji93:

he played wide most often
So , who's their main man at Granada?
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by benji93: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tobad001:

So , who's their main man at Granada?
el arabi i think, i watched some of their matches, without him, they would have been relegated. He assisted so many goals, while playing,he was always involved in most of their goals
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

Our opinions will not always be the same. But that still doesn't justify abusing someone any how. We are to socialize. When you make a point, wrong or right. I'll try to counter it with a superior point and let you know the things you don't know. It's a small world and we learn everyday.

I did not abuse you. I said reason before you talk. If you think about it, all the signs shows these were young boys during the tournament. With the MRI scan and their growth, you will know they are not age cheats.

You guys will not think of things that prove they are young. You guys just go online and spew things your not sure about.

I did not abuse you but what you guys do when it comes to our youngsters is even worse.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by viczo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
pls stop dis d money is just on paper the owner of fc granada is d same owner of fc watford,d same way odion igalo came to EPL.money no exchange hands.can u buy a striker with such a record with dat amount?an african 4 dat matter.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

Read and read again. I said evidence. I was talking about birth certificate. And i wasn't even talking about players alone. Check my previous comments on this same thread. Black people generally.

Let's start from NYSC I know people personally that are over aged and are not eligible, but they'll trim down their age and back it up with fake certificate. Look at our celebrities as well. Giving us fake age.

Also people applying for military and naval jobs online are also doing the same. I'm speaking from experience and you know I'm right. 1 person with different 3 cv and 3 different age. So please if you don't understand me don't quote me. Or try to understand me before quoting me.

Thanks and God bless you for your understanding.

What is previous tournaments, NYSC, CV in this talk. What is birth certificate? Is that how Isaac Success screened to play for the U17?

We are talking about Isaac Success. So do not use other people's fault to tag and paint him.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by omolola15(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

What is previous tournaments, NYSC, CV in this talk. What is birth certificate? Is that how Isaac Success screened to play for the U17?

We are talking about Isaac Success. So do not use other people's fault to tag and paint him.

You still don't get it.... Sigh!!!

Is the MRI always perfect ni self.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
viczo:
pls stop dis d money is just on paper the owner of fc granada is d same owner of fc watford,d same way odion igalo came to EPL.money no exchange hands.can u buy a striker with such a record with dat amount?an african 4 dat matter.

You guys talk of things you do not know with so much confidence. Isaac Success did not play as a striker. He played on the wings and his input to his team made him the best player of his club last season.

His impressive performances saved his club from relegation. Success is a Granada hero. Last January, Granada fought of pressure from Inter Milan and Atletico Madrid to keep him in the club. He is a top talent.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

You still don't get it.... Sigh!!!

Is the MRI always perfect ni self.

The MRI scan has a high precision rate and far better than the Birth Certificate you talked about.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
joseph1013:
thegoodjoe, safarigirl, I told you the day will come when some id.iots will spew this nonsense about Isaac Success.

Do not worry yourself. Most of these guys have not heard of Isaac Success. Talkless of watching him play. So, how will they know that Isaac Success is young?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Damfostopper(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
How can u score 6 goals in 30 games n ur given best player for a team.... Dem bad like that
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by isinno: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
eddyjibs:
both clubs are owned by d same Italian man. this deal looks dodgy. ighalo was also moved from dat same club. the transaction is not at arms length
The Italian Dude has sold his club Granada fc to china men » He was having 3 clubs before in Italy, spain and England

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Damfostopper(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:
6 goals in 30 games.... Player of the season. Is the team that bad? And see big bros claiming 20... Make i bend if he's 20 years. I can bet my left ball he's not 20.
ah tell you... 6 goals in 30 games n d best player
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Well said Sir GoodJoe.... the MRI test for growth plates in the left wrist of the hand of young players between 14-17/18 has a precision rate of 99% correctness and accuracy.

Check out this extract (links for MRI and the U-17s are everywhere on the internet).

MRI is considered to be 99% accurate until the age of 17, after which it becomes harder for medical professionals to calculate a person's age.
Professor Jiri Dvorak of FIFA said: "The efficiency stops at 17 and it's just pure coincidence that Fifa made their competition an under-17 event".

Every bone in the arm and leg has an end plate from which bones grow. When the growth is completed (usually around the age of 17-18), then this end plate disappears on the MRI scans. Dvorak concedes that the scan results "will be unjust to 1% of all examined players".

I have explained in details how the MRI works and the frequency with which it is carried out in our U-17 program leading to the CAF and Fifa U-17 tournaments in the year under consideration since 2013.

It is on the old U-17 thread... not only me but The likes of Even You also and Tbaba1234 alongside a few others have again and again explained the MRI concept and the science behind the MRI screening process.... haba!!!!!!

Seems we have to keep repeating this Truth because of egg-heads that sprouts like grass all over NL shouting age cheats up and down, right and left.... IGNORAMUSES THEY ARE.... grin

We will not be tired of talking.... one day, it will be a generally accepted truth that indeed our players coming thru the U-17 program since 2013 are genuine and Pure.....

Hitler says, " Repeat a lie time and time again..... one day, it become seen as the truth "

Well I say, "Keep saying the truth time and time again.... and one day it will drive out all the contending lies that seek to drown The Truth"

Nigeria..... This is a new era.... smiley

TheGoodJoe:

The MRI scan has a high precision rate and far better than the Birth Certificate you talked about.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TruthHurts1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

This is all crap talk. You know nothing about the MRI test or how it's done or when it's done..... displaying your ignorance is very polluting indeed.

Then let us have your "knowledgeable" and "enlightened" opinion I.diot. I've been in waiting rooms at immigration offices and I've heard Nigerian players and their agents discussing what fake age they'll give to the immigration officers for issuance of international passport. This was as recently as last year. Unlike you I actually know what I'm talking about so why don't you just f-u-c-k off, stupi.d Nigerian.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Young03(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
fados4sure:
This guy am seeing now is 32

bro he is 30
I know his immediate younger bro
osagie
I was with him yesterday self
Benin city
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by tbaba1234: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Theophinio:
My fellow Nigerians, why are you guys deliberating only on his age
Please show some love and congratulate him jare
Although 6 goals in 30 appearance is really poor for a player of his calibre
More shocking, being named player of the year for his club

He played as a winger
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by tbaba1234: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
Young03:

bro he is 30

osagie

Benin city

No way, he is 30... Zero chance...

You are lying.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by omolola15(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

But it's still not perfect. Right?

So there's a chance the players can be a bit older than they claimed.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Young03:

bro he is 30

osagie

Benin city

I do not know if you are being sarcastical or serious. If you are serious. It is a bloody lie. Impossible. How many thirty year Olds can perform at that level? Look at the foreign based players that are over thirty. The ones you believe their ages. How many last on the wings at thirty?

If Success was thirty, that means you are saying he was twenty seven in the U17 and passed the MRI. Bloody lie.

We heard this kind of lies in 1993. I heard someone say Wilson Oruma was 30 in the U17 and he lasted 17 years after that. That is how someone said Mikel was P Square's senior in Pepsi Football Academy. Proven a big lie.

Someone said he knew Taiye Taiwo and that his twin Brother was forty years old. It turned out a big lie because his twin was a girl an died during child birth.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
We are talking about the MRI Screening test Mister.... grin

Not some random Nigerian player in immigration offices trying to falsify their ages multiple times in the name of seeking greener pastures....

I speak solely about the U-17 program and the precise MRI screening test applied in the program.

The MRI is 99% accurate for youngsters under 17-18 Years of age... Pls read thru this page and you will see extracts of a post on the MRI....

So pls don't shift the goal post of the matter we are discussing.... oh good and faithful Nigerian... wink

Lolllll.... chaiiii.... some people can insult for Africa... lolll...

TruthHurts1:

Then let us have your "knowledgeable" and "enlightened" opinion I.diot. I've been in waiting rooms at immigration offices and I've heard Nigerian players and their agents discussing what fake age they'll give to the immigration officers for issuance of international passport. This was as recently as last year. Unlike you I actually know what I'm talking about so why don't you just mess off, stupi.d Nigerian.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

Every test has a degree of accuracy. Even gravity reads differently when measured at different times. So what matters is that he was a teenager within the age of 17 when he played in that tournament.

The highly accurate MRI screening confirmed it.

As I said, I will take the report of highly trained professionals who spent almost a decade training themselves and close to that working than unconfirmed chats online.

These are young boys. These are the boys who hold a lot of promise to the future of our football.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by omolola15(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Every test has a degree of accuracy. Even gravity reads differently when measured at different times. So what matters is that he was a teenager within the age of 17 when he played in that tournament.

The highly accurate MRI screening confirmed it.

As I said, I will take the report of highly trained professionals who spent almost a decade training themselves and close to that working than unconfirmed chats online.

These are young boys. These are the boys who hold a lot of promise to the future of our football.

That still doesn't make him 20. I know what you are trying to say. But still trying hard to defend him doesn't make him 20. Or 17 when he played on that tournament.

Do you know why I don't trust that MRI? I know a footballer personally he's 3 years younger than his wife with his football age. And 2 years older than his wife in his real age. He has had MRI 4 times. 3 times when he was playing in Norway and once when he moved to Austria. 4 different MRI in oyibo country and they didn't even know he slashed 5 years from his real age.

Mind you his wife has been my friend for years. We went to school together as well. Na since then me i no trust MRI again. I hope you get my point.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by tbaba1234: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

Within +/- 2 years, the MRI test is 99% accurate.

This means that his maximum age is 21/22.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by tbaba1234: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

That still doesn't make him 20. I know what you are trying to say. But still trying hard to defend him doesn't make him 20. Or 17 when he played on that tournament.

Do you know why I don't trust that MRI? I know a footballer personally he's 3 years younger than his wife with his football age. And 2 years older than his wife in his real age. He has had MRI 4 times. 3 times when he was playing in Norway and once when he moved to Austria. 4 different MRI in oyibo country and they didn't even know he slashed 5 years from his real age.

Mind you his wife has been my friend for years. We went to school together as well. Na since then me i no trust MRI again. I hope you get my point.

MRI is only effective for under 17... So how did he have MRI 3 times??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) / Jose Peseiro Quits As Head Coach Of The Super Eagles - Pulse Sports / The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.