Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m (28426 Views)

Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes / Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent / Amodu Shuaibu’s Son, Suleman, Dies At 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by omolola15(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
tbaba1234:

Within +/- 2 years, the MRI test is 99% accurate.

This means that his maximum age is 21/22.

Ahen now someone is talking. That means he's not 20. Simple. That was what I said in my 1st comment and some people just didn't understand me. And they just went haywire.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by tbaba1234: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

Ahen now someone is talking. That means he's not 20. Simple. That was what I said in my 1st comment and some people just didn't understand me. And they just went haywire.

No, that does not mean.. He is not 20. It means that the maximum, he can be is 22.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

That still doesn't make him 20. I know what you are trying to say. But still trying hard to defend him doesn't make him 20. Or 17 when he played on that tournament.

Do you know why I don't trust that MRI? I know a footballer personally he's 3 years younger than his wife with his football age. And 2 years older than his wife in his real age. He has had MRI 4 times. 3 times when he was playing in Norway and once when he moved to Austria. 4 different MRI in oyibo country and they didn't even know he slashed 5 years from his real age.

Mind you his wife has been my friend for years. We went to school together as well. Na since then me i no trust MRI again. I hope you get my point.

He had the MRI to screen what. That is the point. The MRI scan are for different purposes. This one is to screen the bone plates. There is what is called Ossification. The bone when it is first formed is like a strong solid structure.

As we grow older, the hard structure starts having things like holes and there is a hardened plate in the center. As the person gets older, the plate gets thinner. At 17 years of age, the plate disappears.

If you do not have that plate in your bone when you are scanned, you can not play the U17.

There is no way a player of twenty can have that plate. That your friend does not have it and lost it years ago.

There are other uses of the MRI scan. What we are talking about is U17 age determination and the accuracy is too precise. A young boy of 16 might lose his plates like Maduabuchi Obinwa's case. However, it is difficult for a player over 18 years to have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by omolola15(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
tbaba1234:

MRI is only effective for under 17... So how did he have MRI 3 times??

He was joining a new club. He looks older than the age he claimed so they needed him to do the test. Surprisingly he passed everyone of them. I just don't wanna get into details. And he has not represent nigeria at any level.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

How does that mean he is not 20? He gave the result accuracy. He could also be twenty. There is nothing that signifies that he is not twenty.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by omolola15(m): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
tbaba1234:

MRI is only effective for under 17... So how did he have MRI 3 times??

He was joining a new club. He looks older than the age he claimed so they needed him to do the test. Surprisingly he passed everyone of them. I just don't wanna get into details. And he has not represent nigeria at any level.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

It is definitely not a U17 test.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by layus111(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Whether is young or old wat I know is making is cool money.Pray for ur time
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by omolola15(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

It is definitely not a U17 test.

But it's still MRI and its also to detect his real age. Abi na.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by tbaba1234: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

I doubt this story.. so the man claimed to be 16 but he is 21 and married?
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

What we are discussing is not just MRI scanning but the high accuracy of MRI Scan for the U17. Outside this level, it is a different ball game.

Isaac Success had the plate before the U17. That means he was within the age limit of the competition. If your friend went for the test, he will fail woefully. Even players of 18 failed.

Our U17 that failed, many of them might be within the age limit. As long as the plates are not there, sorry.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by tbaba1234: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

MRI is effective for under 17, not older.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by omolola15(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
tbaba1234:

I don't know what age he was claiming then. But he was 23 and my friend was pregnant for him. I only know his football age when I read his interview online. Like I said earlier I don't wanna get into details please. For his privacy. Thank you.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Wrong!!!! The MRI can only pick up one's real age up till the age of 17 (sometimes 18).

After age 17/18.... MRI can't detect age coz the growth plates in the hands and legs disappears after 17/18........

So it's either MRI was never used for your said subject or the people who used MRI on him were really ignoramuses....

You don't use MRI for age detection for humans above 17-18 yrs.... it's useless once the growth plates are no more....

omolola15:

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by omolola15(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

What we are discussing is not just MRI scanning but the high accuracy of MRI Scan for the U17. Outside this level, it is a different ball game.

Isaac Success had the plate before the U17. That means he was within the age limit of the competition. If your friend went for the test, he will fail woefully. Even players of 18 failed.

Our U17 that failed, many of them might be within the age limit. As long as the plates are not there, sorry.

I hear you. I wish him good luck and lots of goals in England. Also his fellow Nigerian counterparts. They should make us proud. I have high hopes for them. Especially iheanacho. I'm just waiting for that year when we'll have a player in the top 10 of the best footballers in the world.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sir, Don't just doubt it... completely ignore it...

The story is a complete fallacy.

tbaba1234:

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Arsenate(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

That still doesn't make him 20. I know what you are trying to say. But still trying hard to defend him doesn't make him 20. Or 17 when he played on that tournament.

Do you know why I don't trust that MRI? I know a footballer personally he's 3 years younger than his wife with his football age. And 2 years older than his wife in his real age. He has had MRI 4 times. 3 times when he was playing in Norway and once when he moved to Austria. 4 different MRI in oyibo country and they didn't even know he slashed 5 years from his real age.

Mind you his wife has been my friend for years. We went to school together as well. Na since then me i no trust MRI again. I hope you get my point.
the most annoying thing about people like you is the arrogance you exude in your sheer ignorance. From your comments it's very obvious you know nothing about football and you're probably the type that gets their info on hear-says yet you just go about spewing your nauseating bullocks as if they are facts.
Just so sad and irritating that we have to put up with you ignorant lots. angry

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by omolola15(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Wrong!!!! The MRI can only pick up one's real age up till the age of 17 (sometimes 18).

After age 17/18.... MRI can't detect age coz the growth plates in the hands and legs disappears after 17/18........

So it's either MRI was never used for your said subject or the people who used MRI on him were really ignoramuses....

You don't use MRI for age detection for humans above 17-18 yrs.... it's useless once the growth plates are no more....

But please let me ask. During the years of Macaulay chrisantus please what year was that. Have they started using MRI then? Because I know someone that was a polythecnic student. And he was a core member of that team. And he was my elder brother's friend.

TheGoodJoe tbaba1234 I need answer.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by omolola15(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Arsenate:
the most annoying thing about people like you is the arrogance you exude in your sheer ignorance. From your comments it's very obvious you know nothing about football and you're probably the type that gets their info on hear-says yet you just go about spewing your nauseating bullocks as if they are facts.
Just so sad and irritating that we have to put we you ignorant lots. angry

Loooooooooooool I know nothing about football abi. Dey there dey deceive yourself. I can't stop laughing. I don't even know what to say to you. I'm sure I know about football more than you. If I decide to say my mind the way I feel. That does not give you the right to assume you know me.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

But please let me ask. During the years of Macaulay chrisantus please what year was that. Have they started using MRI then? Because I know someone that was a polythecnic student. And he was a core member of that team. And he was my elder brother's friend.

No.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
MRI was introduced at World U-17 level in 2009 on a pick-three-at-random approach....

It was in 2011 that MRI became used on a full scale for every participating player right from the time the various confederations hold qualifiers.
(Nigeria does MRI screening periodically and even before the CAF Tournament and even after the CAF tournament... Nigeria since 2013, conducts the MRI vigorously)

And it has been used on this full-scale level since then thru 2013 into 2015 and the continuity flows on.

So nooo... MRI was absent in 2007.

omolola15:

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Easy2020: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Naija see lie that mean when sign club i go put 14 year haba see him thick face o
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by omolola15(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

MRI was introduced at World U-17 level in 2009 on a pick-three-at-andom approach....

It was in 2011 that MRI became used on a full scale for every participating player right from the time the various confederations hold qualifiers.

So nooo... MRI was absent in 2007.

Thank God. I for fear.....
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Arsenate(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

Loooooooooooool I know nothing about football abi. Dey there dey deceive yourself. I can't stop laughing. I don't even know what to say to you. I'm sure I know about football more than you. If I decide to say my mind the way I feel. That does not give you the right to assume you know me.
you are sure you know more than me about football yet you are all over the thread embarrassing yourself.
Keep embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by mikesword: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
35-15= 20yrs...hmm God dey watch una ooo Footballers. smiley
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by omolola15(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Arsenate:
you are sure you know more than me about football yet you are all over the thread embarrassing yourself.
Keep embarrassing yourself.

Thank for your candid opinion.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
Young03:

bro he is 30
I know his immediate younger bro
osagie
I was with him yesterday self
Benin city
I & that his younger brother attend Aduwawa Secondary School in Benin
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Moikiitos: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
20 years e don try after 5 years e no go fit run again as young 25 years would... mak we dey watch sha. Time we tell!
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by ugoxhaxabula(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
fiftynaira:
If this one dey 20 years then dey never born me.

grin I don laugh enter gutter grin
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by kenoz(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nice one
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
fados4sure:

I & that his younger brother attend Aduwawa Secondary School in Benin

Me and Isaac Success child attend Akpos Grammar School Benin. We are both in SS2. LOL. Anyone can claim anything online.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by trumpclinton: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Young03:

bro he is 30

I know his immediate younger bro

osagie

I was with him yesterday self

Benin city

You are very stupid. Osagie is his elder brother. Osagie is senior to Goodness who plays for Rijeka. in Croatia. b4 success.
You are just an enemy of progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts / Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video) / The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.