Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,915 members, 7,844,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m (28423 Views)

Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes / Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent / Amodu Shuaibu’s Son, Suleman, Dies At 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Reference(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
KnightRod:
And they think it's the best League in the world..

And that inflated persona is the chief culprit behind their repeated failures internationally both at club and country levels.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by seangy4konji: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
twanty years old..this one weh don sell poffpoff for early like in Ghana before relocation to Nigeria in the early 80s

God is watching.

Goodluck sha brother.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Siasia ""hates"" him... that's why... he wanna make room for "his boys" like Junior Ajayi and loyalists like Taiwo Awoniyi (who I still rate but is on a poor run of form) in the final 18 for Rio 2016.

trumpclinton:
Those of you shouting he is not twenty you have to see his elder brother playing for Rijeka in Croatia you will understand that he is blessed with a huge and bullish body.

why did siasia not invite him to dream team?

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by KnightRod(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Reference:

And that inflated persona is the chief culprit behind their repeated failures internationally both at club and country levels.
You've said/typed it all..
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by greatness22(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sylviaangel:
He luks older than his age sha...........Congrats anyway
Much better.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Musa Yahaya is now at FC Porto. Chidi Nwakali is still a man city player but will be loaned out again to either IK Start of Norway or the likes of Celtic who are asking for him.

Also, you forget the likes of Wilfred Ndidi from that 2013 U-17 set of Nigeria and Musa Mohammed.

Ndidi played the African championship but missed out on the Fifa U-17 world cup. He is of KRC Genk and is now wanted by Watford for £6million.

He was named 2nd best young player in Belgian pro league for 2015/2016.

Musa Mohammed stars for a Turkish club that finished. 4th or 5th in the Turkish super league but is seriously chased by Lorient of France and Celtic of England....... etc... He recently made his Super Eagles bow and is a fantastic Right back..

Others are still gonna rise like Chidera Ezeh of Fc Porto... Alampasu of CD Feirense and some more.. . watch out! wink

Wow......I have been caught off guard. My obsession with epl and laliga has cause me to be ignorant of some good lads playing nice football in nearby Europe.

I appreciate this eye opener.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Sylviaangel(f): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
greatness22:
Much better.
Lol.....Mr Editor grin
greatness22:
Much better.
Lol.....Mr Editor
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Niyinficient(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
ziggy3579:
Is he too young to be 20 or too old? Cos I don't understand u guys. I know soom1 that has been bald b4 18years of age, our genes are different. Free d dude. Congratulations name sake

No mind dem...dem no believe Isaac Success but them believe Diego Costa, Harry Kane,Bale and co dem ages!

Make una come see my friend's 19-year brother! D guy b like 35

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by LordVoldemort(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
eddyjibs:
both clubs are owned by d same Italian man. this deal looks dodgy. ighalo was also moved from dat same club. the transaction is not at arms length

Abeg send EFCC after them
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by trumpclinton: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
most of you commenting here do not watch laliga. If you do, you will know that Success is a winger and not a striker.

Why is Samson Siasia crying over Iwobi's?
this dream team will be a disaster becos of Samson' s hatred for some players who ought to make the squad.
They will come home after 3 matches.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by schumastic(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
JoeCutie:
Big congrats to our own "20 year old"...

Meanwhile, somewhere in London, at the Bridge...
The beginning of a new era
#TheAntonioConteRevolution
#MichyBatshuayi
#WelcomeMichy
#CFC
#PrideOfLondon
#TheCFCFamily

Next season, can you come already?
We, the football fans and ardent lovers of the EPL are tired of waiting, sitting and having boring weekends. The anticipation and anxiety is killing, and we can't wait any longer. Come already, please? embarassed

EPL...the home of excitements!
cheesy

i swear i really can't wait, so many people i want to laugh at especially arsenal and man u fans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by isinno: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:
6 goals in 30 games.... Player of the season. Is the team that bad? And see big bros claiming 20... Make i bend if he's 20 years. I can bet my left ball he's not 20.
is that how to celebrate a success of ur country man? Let any age that someone claims to be stand` So far he has an evidence to back it up ~ That is his life”
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by greatness22(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sylviaangel:
Lol.....Mr Editor ;DLol.....Mr Editor
Lmao, Mrs. Age Detector. cheesy
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Boyooosa(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
I know his handsomity grin will now be visible to the blind gurls as his romantic voice will be audible the deaf baby mamas in the house just like the teke teke holso vaccine in the bible!
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by JoeCutie(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
schumastic:

i swear i really can't wait, so many people i want to laugh at especially arsenal and man u fans
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by confun: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

This is all crap talk. You know nothing about the MRI test or how it's done or when it's done..... displaying your ignorance is very polluting indeed.
joseph1013:
thegoodjoe, safarigirl, I told you the day will come when some id.iots will spew this nonsense about Isaac Success.
don't mind dem my brother, I hate to comment on this type of thread but those of us who have been following up d team from the UAE U17 days obviously know better, I wish d OP could present one of his pix during d U17 days......so many enemies of progress, dey can't even celebrate our own fellow nigerian....Issac, go and make us proud abeg, good luck to u bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by omolola15(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
isinno:
is that how to celebrate a success of ur country man? Let any age that someone claims to be stand` So far he has an evidence to back it up ~ That is his life”

Does that mean I don't celebrate him? I celebrate him. But age falsification is damaging our image in Africa. Do you what Renato Sanchez of Portugal is going through right now? Just because he's black. He was born in Portugal yet sporting director had to call the hospital to verify if he's really 18. Any black player is seen as a fraud when he declare his age.

And what evidence are you talking about. Evidence you can get for 200 naira from any local hospital.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by DonCortino: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
No naa! The op do mistake him wan say 50 yrs old nigerian player.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by amauri(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
20 years or no 20 years d guy is doing good for himself. We shd know d Nigeria factor by now when it comes to age tins in football so nothing new.D most important is just succeeding.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by engrjacuzzi: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
did I read twenty years of age I'm not disillusioned if Isaac is twenty years but sad if at this age he can only manage seven goals in over fifty appearances, even iheanacho has more goals to his tally at limited playing time.

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Rossikki: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingsCity:
Don't just conclude he is over 20. They were passed through MRI test several times before they played U-17 world cup for Nigeria
Do you think these illiterates know what MRI is? Just save your breath bro.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Rossikki: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

Does that mean I don't celebrate him? I celebrate him. But age falsification is damaging our image in Africa. Do you what Renato Sanchez of Portugal is going through right now? Just because he's black. He was born in Portugal yet sporting director had to call the hospital to verify if he's really 18. Any black player is seen as a fraud when he declare his age.

And what evidence are you talking about. Evidence you can get for 200 naira from any local hospital.
Goat. You are the one damaging your own image by publicly accusing your own national team player of age cheating with ZERO evidence. The problem with you lot is you lack behavioural discipline. You just blurt out what you think with no regards for its ramifications. You rarely see people of other countries doing that, even when they are suspicious of the person involved.

Many of these players, unlike you pampered mummy's boys, grew up in very tough circumstances, and generally had a hard life. Some of them were street hawkers as kids. Most had a poor diet. So expecting them to look like Marcus Rashford or Alex Iwobi, their age mates who were raised on cornflakes, weetabix, and sausages, is sheer madness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by kenzysmith: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Thiis guy na 20yrs nigerians make una dey use sense dey reduce una age na so neymar senior this guy with good 5yrs pic of him on watford jersey on I don,t believe
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by pleasuremaster: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
eddyjibs:
both clubs are owned by d same Italian man. this deal looks dodgy. ighalo was also moved from dat same club. the transaction is not at arms length
there is nothing dodgy about d move. d pozzo families own udinese Watford n Granada as u said, so it is easy to sell to each other.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by sahmih(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
i hope this one wont disgrace us like Brown Ideye did
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by MielBaker(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Once I was 20 years old.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Phi001:

So he worked out his face too abi?
c talk o,,, ur face when u were 5yrs and now r dey still d same? you would say Renato Sanchez is 27
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by omolola15(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Rossikki:
Goat. You are the one damaging your own image by publicly accusing your own national team player of age cheating with ZERO evidence. The problem with you lot is you lack behavioural discipline. You just blurt out what you think with no regards for its ramifications. You rarely see people of other countries doing that, even when they are suspicious of the person involved.

Many of these players, unlike you pampered mummy's boys, grew up in very tough circumstances, and generally had a hard life. Some of them were street hawkers as kids. Most had a poor diet. So expecting them to look like Marcus Rashford or Alex Iwobi, their age mates who were raised on cornflakes, weetabix, and sausages, is sheer madness.

I'm in a good mood please and i don't want to spoil that. You could have still made a valid point without being offensive. I just said what people know already. There have been lots of evidents with black and age falsification. Lots of ban to black players.

Seriously what is so hard in being polite when discussing with people. I don offend you before?
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

This is all crap talk. You know nothing about the MRI test or how it's done or when it's done..... displaying your ignorance is very polluting indeed.

I was reading the thrash he was writing and just shaking my head. Faking MRI can cause a hospital to lose its credibility. FIFA has the scanned file of any player and the MRI is like a signature of each player.

A routine scan will show and the hospital will be in big trouble. This is about professionalism.

By the way, we lost key players to the MRI Scan. If we wanted to scan and pass players, a player like Bulbwa would have made it
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

I'm in a good mood please and i don't want to spoil that. You could have still made a valid point without being offensive. I just said what people know already. There have been lots of evidents with black and age falsification. Lots of ban to black players.

Seriously what is so hard in being polite when discussing with people. I don offend you before?

You said what you do not know. You have zero idea and you are running your words all over the thread like if you know.

Mind you, our players are on the rise because we got the age screening right. Iheanacho, Success, Yahaya, Ndidi, Simon Moses, Musa Mohammed are better players than they were three years ago.

If the were overage players, do you think they will improve at such rate.

You guys reason before you talk.

It is irritating when you say things you are not sure of and brag as if you hold the facts in your hands.
Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
KnightRod:
6 goals for one full season and he was bought for 20 million??

He played on the wing and not as a striker. In a poor team with little service from the midfield, his performance was amazing. That is why professionals from a Premier League club know how valuable he is.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
princemi:
Congrats Watford you just signed a 27 years old chap. Good thing it's for 5 years by which time he'll retire ( if you are lucky)....This is the reason Pan African countries would never a major tournament => Age cheat

And Portugal who have not won the Euros or World Cup in ages are Age cheats. Based on your Illogical theory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Germany : FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup ( 1 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 / Jose Peseiro Quits As Head Coach Of The Super Eagles - Pulse Sports / Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.