Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,041 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured (35779 Views)

58-year-old Homeless Nigerian Man Dies Inside Brutal Cold In Chicago / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) / 15year Old Homeless Street Boy Speaks English So Fluently Cries Out.(must Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by dauntless15(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Awwwww nice of him, but must he publicize it?

2 Likes

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by opius: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2016
God bless u my brother
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by anaton(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2016
How about do not let your left hand to know what your right hand is doing?? Pharisees performing acts in public glare so that they will receive praises of men.
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by chinex276(m): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
he is sure better than you -at least he gave her something. who u epp Mr SAINT
I wonda 4 d mumu self
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by gucci20(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2016
Ds candid gesture my brother! Pls, keep it up!!
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by GoldenJAT(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2016
you just opened gate of favor 4 urself... God bless u bro
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by babsnaij(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2016
Am really stunned by your little hand of humanity,you showed a piece of an Angel in you some don't have.God bless you.
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2016
ibe9ja:
Hypocrite. No need to tell the whole World. It's btw u and God.

May IPOB thunder fire the first and last person to quote me and talk anyhow
He is trying to motivate all of us to be kind to the vulnerable. It's not self-serving

2 Likes

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by victorazy(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2016
dainformant:
God bless you

Some of these beggers are richer than some of us here!
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by flokii: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2016
Should people be begging for food in the first place? Aged woman for that matter (no welfare service nothing)

With all d resources, wealth we have in d country.. Some are there buying mansions, living large and all at d expense of d masses

Not impressed

1 Like

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by victorazy(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2016
ThinkBigEduRes:
Do you wish to study in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Cyprus or Philippines? For as low as $1500, tution and accomodation fee, no exams needed, get admission with just international passport and ssce result. Programs in Degree, Masters and Phd for Medical, Engineering, Art and Commercial courses. For more Info, Kindly contact: Call 0810 873 6754, 08034697780 (Watsapp only)

I wish to school in UNN
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by DonCortino: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2016
I dont need to know. Do ur good deed and move on, u dont need to show it off. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by higherpower: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2016
U don't really need 2be a super hero to help someone! but to that one person u will help, u are a super hero.

1 Like

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by lifezone247(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2016
niyot124:

Lol, i never know say IPOB don turn to AK47 o
Lols grin
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by wokomabest(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2016
ibe9ja:

ijiot always typing lubbish with that your filthy hands.disgracing ibo since you were born

1 Like

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by EdDave(m): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2016
Whether he publicizes it or not, he has gained joy. God decides whose motive is right and who and when to bless.
All those criticizing him, how has that helped u?

2 Likes

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by donchijoz(m): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2016
GOD will bless you dear

1 Like

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by charlyb007: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2016
andresia:

Why are you so daft?

Op shared it so we can all learn in so many ways to help whenever and wherever we can
ewu Gambia,anu mpanu all ur life can u recall on person u have been kind to.sorry o I did not mean to reply u it was d person dat u replied I wanted to.sorry plz..
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by kgr8mike(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2016
ibe9ja:

It is not between him and God, it is between him and us. There are these type of aged people in our different locations, if all of us can do the same and more, we will collectively make our world worth living. So let's congratulate the young man for his act of kindness and encourage him to keep it up. Thanks.
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Afritop(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2016
ibe9ja:

Go and sit down somewhere there is nothing like IPOB thunder cry

1 Like

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Rapture4real(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2016
When you do the uncommon, in the name of humanity and not publicity, you deserve a heavenly commendation.You have a heart like mine.God will bless you and fix a greater appointment for you.We are just fortunate not better than the beggers.Learn to do good.Whatever a man does becomes a shadow that follows him everywhere.
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Nicholas190(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2016
ibe9ja:

you are wrong, the guy did perfectly fine, if people like u will do the same thing, tribalim and religions. hatred would h been out of this country
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by zeusdgrt(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=chiddyok post=47251
I think I'm the second person to quote u. U probably don't do nice things, so u feel uncomfortable when others do so. And Zeus is waiting for u to quote me. [/quote]
Nor mind that guy,them don already use am serve their village gods dts y he can't tink straight

1 Like

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2016
ibe9ja:

Our IPOB thunder can not fire innocent people like that young man. It is you and ur generations to come that it will fire up an Dan. You call this Hypocrite Oya go and do your own. You think it's easy pls receive scene.

1 Like

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2016
You posses a heart of gold
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Fussbot: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2016
ibe9ja:

olobuku ni o
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by hope4nigeria(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2016
ibe9ja:

the anger in you. Is more than thunder firing u at the moment.
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Thobiy(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2016
dainformant:
God bless you
Abundantly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) / Davido Congratulates Wizkid After He Sold Out O2 Arena London Last Night / Jaan Roose Takes Daring Walk Across Lagos Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.