Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,292 members, 7,954,167 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured (35912 Views)

58-year-old Homeless Nigerian Man Dies Inside Brutal Cold In Chicago / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) / 15year Old Homeless Street Boy Speaks English So Fluently Cries Out.(must Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by nNEOo(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
Waw...wish I commented earlier
Thanks dude that my mum
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Jok3r(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
dainformant:
A young man identified as Ichie Agbalanze did the unusual after his encounter with an aged homeless woman in Abuja. After helping the old woman by buying some edibles for her, the young man went extra miles by also joining her to beg for alms... May God bless him abundantly.

Below is what he shared on his page;

We can't lose hope in humanity! Never!
Just a little more care can heal the world!

I was on my way to catch up an appointment this afternoon when I saw this homeless mother by the market roadside begging alms... I noticed how everybody ignored her pleas for alms and I hid behind a tree to record this video, Brothers and Sisters ignored her like she's a log of wood lying beside the road, no one gave her even a smile to pacify her soul... Pain and agony was written all over her as she continued regardless.

I went down to the market and bought few stuffs and I came back to meet her... I handed the stuffs over to her and I could read the excitement and cheers in her face as she kept saying things in her language which I don't understand. She opened what I bought for her and offered me some of it to eat with her, I ate with her as we took selfies and she laughed so hatd whenever I showed her a picture of herself, I decided to sit back with her and beg for alms.

We started begging for alms together and she was all smiles... People couldn't understand what was happening as I walked towards them and ask them to drop a penny for the old lady... It was crazy, it was fun and almost everyone I walked up dropped something in her plate, I spent almost an hour with her and I missed my appointment... But the Joy I gave and the Joy I received was way more important.

I counted the money we made and it was N1,200 (One Thousand Two Hundred Naira) I handed it over to her and bade her goodbye as she was left with all smiles and thanks. It was a moment to behold...that's why am sharing this one with you.

Just a little more love can heal the world.
Moral of the story: Am I not mad?

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/young-man-helps-old-homeless-woman.html

bless you
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Very touching op,reminds of a prank video I watched, you are good guy with a good heart
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by chicent2k3(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Op, I love what you have done but could you be more discreet next time?

Remember Matthew 6 v 3

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by crackhouse(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
So why talking pictures when helping sb. Because u want to post it online to attract comments about what u did for her?.
....I was Even expecting to see sth like "a young man built a house for a beggar " only to open it and see this sh..it
Nonsense
....what u did is good but u have rendered it useless by taking pics and posting it online.

Anyway, u think u are doing me but u are doing urself.
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by brojoshua: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
These homeless people, sick people, special people, insane people, old people and every other groups of the people of Nigeria, all Nigeria's wealth that is meant to take care of every Nigerian as well as road, electricity, education and so on was what those wicked so called leaders of people but who are truly looters of people's wealth, looted and put Nigeria into very deep problems. And so let the good laws of the land take its cause against them. Let there be true, just and righteous justice and judgment against all the looters of Nigerians wealth even I am included. Let them all be prosecuted and let each one who is found guilty be rightly and adequately punished. Thank you
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by KINGinVAHALA: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
cekhoe:

Hi, please check your email, i just replied you.
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by adecares(f): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
kind of u
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by jackima: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
It is good to share information if it is of a clear conscience so we all can learn and improve on our way of living. Personal
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by felmade: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Thank u my beloved brother my prayer for u is dat God too will put a smile on ur face and satisfy all ur desires in Jesus name
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by felmade: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by ibe9ja: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
grossintel:
Our IPOB thunder can not fire innocent people like that young man. It is you and ur generations to come that it will fire up an Dan. You call this Hypocrite Oya go and do your own. You think it's easy pls receive scene.

Your fada!!! Olodo rapata. Even broken English u no fit speak. It is 'receive sense' not "receive scene"
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by ibe9ja: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
hope4nigeria:
the anger in you. Is more than thunder firing u at the moment.

Your left brockus.
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by NemzySeries(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
av always had jst 1 question to ask wen I see aged pple like dis in such situation.......are dis pple saying dey dunt av a single grown up child to take care of dem @ dis age & time of care?
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by kayalla(f): 12:21am On Jul 07, 2016
God will also put endless smiles in ur life. in Jesus Name
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by fowosh: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2016
Samdelzon:

I disagree with your line of reasoning, I believe Op brought this here to remind us all to show Love to our fellow humans , if he only mentioned it here w/out pix to backup, i know someone like you would'nt av believed him. ..........seeing is believing....!!!!!
do u think its necessary to show pple?..if ur enemy were to b in dat position and someone does dat to u..aw would u feel.? aside dat, u assisted someone, its nt necessary to let pple knw wat u did.... my own suggestion
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by fowosh: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2016
kennylawal:

Who you epp.
If he did bad you'll talk. now he did good make e no talk so others learn.
dats nt my point... my point is even if d guy sends the video to everyone,pple dat won't help won't help...its nt until u do dis dat wl make pple b compelled to help the needy

Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by fowosh: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2016
boykas:

You misinterpreted the young man act as a showcase. But we saw it as a lesson to all and to the people who can't even give a penny to the needy.. Is there any other way to pass this message than a live social media..

Am proud of him.. I pray to God so that I can have that courage to do so.
let me ask u dis question... since u were born , av u nt done something related to this? if yes,why didn't u put it on social media
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2016
MarilynNash:
Can you listen to yourself? People like you have never given a coin in their life.

Proud of the young man with a heart of gold. God bless him richly!

u should better listen to yourself bro ..."pole like you have never given a coin in their life"
just imagine talk ... so for me to do someone a favour or help someone ...I av to post it online for d world to see ko?

I was teach that if its possible for my left hand not to see wat my right hand gives out .. it is the charitable way
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2016
Oksman:

You are not absolutely correct my dear, what he did, even though i understand where you are driving at; is not the issue here. The sum of his action, is that he is happy!, so don't look at the way a policeman controls the traffic but how he gets the job done.

okay I agree with u
both charitable deeds are never suppose to be for show
Re: Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured by boykas(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
fowosh:

let me ask u dis question... since u were born , av u nt done something related to this? if yes,why didn't u put it on social media

No.. I haven't... And I wish I can

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm / 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.