Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman (33302 Views)

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually / Woman Murdered At Agbor-nta In Delta State (very Very Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by ChangeIsCostant: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2016
An alarm has been raised about a Nigerian lady who was killed in cold blood in Oman, a country in the middle east. According to a Facebook user, Tokunbo Kenneth Aledare who stays in the country's capital, Muscat, the woman is reportedly set to be buried in the middle east country without the knowledge of her people. Below is what he shared on his Facebook page.

Pls, if anyone knows this lady, should contact her family. She came to Oman like 5/6 months ago. She was killed in cold blood & they are planning to bury her here without her parents awareness. Pls forward & let's get her people involved. Thanks

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/nigerian-woman-allegedly-murdered-in.html

3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by PrettyCrystal: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2016
rip to her
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by lifezone247(m): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2016
Op include viewers discretion on the topic. That pics ain't looking good.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2016
But where is lalasticlala now?

Day don break for Oman Republic
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by uwagimboo: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2016
Nah lalasticlala u go fit know oo.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by Houseofglam7(f): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2016
Such a beautiful woman

Rest in peace ma'am

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by donbenedict(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2016
Why are our nigerian nationals being treated with "hate"

I just don't like this. Buhari should address thi s issue

By the way vote Falconey for Mr Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2016
I don't like Arabs and Mudslims, funny thing my current friends are of Arab heritage,I am just grateful they didn't grow up in these despicable shitholes

And when My Country tries to introduce democracy to the Middle East we are labeled terrorists and Amerifvcktards

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by brunofarad(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2016
NAIRALAND mods should be meticulous with ascertaining veracity of news as pictures before hurriedly trafficking it to the front page.

What I see here is a woman who likely has breast cancer in that picture.

My inference tho

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2016
she will be buried without her family consent,i tink dos people are wicked

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by Dandsome: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Sad... I hope they haven't buried her already.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by markDT2(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2016
sad news everywhere
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2016
I think something is fundamentally wrong, is it that other countries hate us or that we do not behave ourselves outside the country.

Yesterday, it was a Nigerian attacked in South Africa,
Monday, a Nigerian killed in London,
Same Mow, a Nigerian was stoned/burned to death in Togo.
Nigerians are being attacked in China, India et al.

Though some might quote me, I think Nigerians abroad should be more careful. One thing is, many countries are already afraid of our successful and dominant personalities. Don't add salt to their injuries by behaving unseemly.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by Opistorincos(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2016
This is a gory sight
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by skelewu404(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2016
Oman is it a name of a place, animal or thing. in other words is it a noun
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by Proffdada: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2016
Nkan nbeę!! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by 9jatatafo(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2016
Those Arab men must have sexed her and killed her. Those guys are mean

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by ALAYORMII: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2016
They cut off her breas..t

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by GoldenJAT(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2016
what a world!!
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by Pavore9: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2016
Don't we have a Nigerian Embassy in Muscat? Even if there is, being there for Nigerians is not their priority!

May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by Pyno30: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2016
May Her Soul Rest In Peace.
Hope her corps will be brought to Nigeria for Burial.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by MARKone(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2016
Seriously it shall never be well with the our so called leaders who have frustrated Nigerians by making survival in this country difficult and frustrating. She obviously went to OMAN for a greener pasture. If our leaders have been doing the right things to better the lives of its citizenry, this lady and many others who went in search of greener pasture, but met death, humiliation, molestation, might still be alive today in their country. God will judge all of them!!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2016
This is bad
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by kenoz(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2016
Hmmm
RIP to her
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by sixtus3606(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2016
This is gross! angry

Perhaps some negative sh*ts werebimposed on her, in which she declined. Thereby, resulting to this penultimate tragedy.

R.I.P to the departed soul :\
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by Mopolchi: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2016
RIP!
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by barackodam: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Jeesu!!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Some people are just plain heartless ni kawai.

Devil in human skin
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by Pdizzle(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2016
This is gross.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by geraldgiz(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2016
[/color] Y are killings much in Islamic regions? IRAN IRAQ, OMAN, NORTH EAST. And still they practice a religion of peace. Not criticizing but observing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by Dalek(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2016
PLEASE don't be deceived, the news is old and confirmed hoax. the person who posted it failed to confirm it.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman by IntroVAT: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2016
Smh
Is this her corpse, or was it before she passed on? It's very eerie, if indeed she is dead in this pic. Dust to dust. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest Fraudster Who Built A Hotel After Duping A Lady Via Fake Dollar Scam / Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) / Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.