Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo (33304 Views)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Gossipninja: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
A 50-year-old carpenter identified as Tunde Ogunlade, has been arrested for raping a 20-year-old physically-challenged autistic lady after giving her N50 in Akure, Ondo State.

Ogunlade, who was invited to work in a house at No. J3X Newtown Oke-Aro, Akure, belonging to a family friend of the victims, lured the girl into the bathroom and took advantage of her condition to rape her. .

The suspect, who confessed to the crime described the incident as the handiwork of the devil, saying he could not explain how the incident happened. .

His words: “I was working in their house when I saw the girl and I touched her and she hugged me before I put my finger into her private part. I did not sleep with her but I fingered her. .

It was when she was going that I noticed she was stained with blood and I followed her to the bathroom to clean her up. .

I don’t know what come over me because I was never involved in such an act and as a father, I will not be happy to see my daughter being treated like this, but I will take responsibility if the parents insisted I must marry her.” .

The State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Femi Joseph, however, said the father of three would soon be arraigned in court after the conclusion of the investigation.

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/married-man-rapes-a-physically-challenged-virgin-after-a-n50-gift-in-ondo/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by superlanny(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Just castrate him already, some people no dey get mercy self, he no even send her condition, many mentally unstable people full naija

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by rastaLivity: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
what kinda man get sexually excited by the sight of a physically challenge girl? there possibly could have been a better alternative ass to smash. And these are the type of fathers that wouldn't want their daughter to visit or leave the house just for the fear of KARMA.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Homeboiy: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ndi ofe mmanu and rape issue

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2018
physically challenged virgin

Craze dey worry you OP..
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2018
Jeez!

What's that?

Just chop off his genitals and give it to vultures.
Like wtf?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by agbonkamen(f): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2018
Afonjality grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by NwaAmaikpe: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2018
shocked

I'd sleep with anything but an immbecile..
I can't stand the thought of her drool dripping down my member.

This man is not only sick but also violent;
Did he finger her with rage to cause that much bleeding?
Nigerian Police, over to you.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2018
o
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Hamilton1(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2018
Afonjas at it again

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Goldenrichard(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2018
FG should subject this guy's penis to an accelerating horse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by bobokeshington: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2018
wow
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2018
His organs should be use for money ritual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Hamilton1(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2018
Afonjas nd Rape ar lik 5&6

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Nwodosis(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2018
She hugged you and you felt that food is ready! Keep the Devil out this please, don't lie against the devil.

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Groovenaija360(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2018
AFONJA WHY NA?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by tstx(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2018
Cut the tool

Meanwhile yall need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Cumtroller: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2018
Tunde Ogunlade!!! Representing the West-Side as usual.

Why do Afonja’s love thinking with their uncircumcised preeks? Is it forbidden for good news to come from the South-Waste?

Raping a mentally challenged woman after giving her N50. Jesus Christ!!! Afonja’s are the major problem of this country. Rape, Ritual Killings, Skull Mining, Drug Pushing etc.

I am tired, please I need Ghanaian citizenship.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by stanluiz(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2018
Afonjas again
Can any good news come out from the south west undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by dollyjoy(f): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2018
Some married men are very shameless.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Hamilton1(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2018
Afonjas breakin records Back to back

9 Likes

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by CaptainStephen(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2018
madness, he deserves to be killed angry angry

1 Like

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by 7inches: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2018
Yorubas they cant just stop.

5 Likes

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by 7inches: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2018
Nawaooooooo
Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by ipobarethieves: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2018
angry death sentence to all kidnappers, Rapist

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by bobokeshington: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2018
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again
ode!

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2018
AfonjA people are cursed with rape

Tueh!

6 Likes

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by bobokeshington: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
Afonjality grin
ode!

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo by innobets(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million / Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman / Kidnappers Beat UNIPORT Lecturer To Death, Collect N1.1m Ransom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.