Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) (1723 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by StupidGoat(m): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2016
Gmorning! I want to contest! Op am nt too late! My frnd is told me they are pays 50k nd I wants to contest today! Were ar the people that are putting the money for contestment?

Her my pix

1 Like

Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2016
undecided
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by StupidGoat(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2016
DRISKLEF:
undecided
why is your face lyk goat shit dt dem match? undecided
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by KnightRod(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2016
undecided I wonder.. Does this happen to you often or is this the unfortunate time?
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by StupidGoat(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2016
KnightRod:
undecided I wonder.. Does this happen to you often or is this the unfortunate time?
angry fcck you!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by Maxity02(f): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2016
is that the only pic you got you look cool tho.
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by KnightRod(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2016
StupidGoat:
angry fcck you!
undecided Aggressive much? Calm down..

If you want to contest, there's a thread for contestants
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by StupidGoat(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Maxity02:
how many you want me to put b4? Tenx

Shebi d pryce is still 50k?
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by StupidGoat(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2016
KnightRod:
undecided Aggressive much? Calm down..

If you want to contest, there's a thread for contestants
k. Tenx.
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2016
StupidGoat:
why is your face lyk goat shit dt dem match? undecided
Sorry? Please rephrase. This time, with propper tenses.
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by emerged01(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2016
KnightRod:

grin
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by slimthugchimee(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2016
the o.ps brain is probably on strike

abeg who knows the fastes route out of here
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by StupidGoat(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Sorry? Please rephrase. This time, with propper tenses.
undecided who b dis agbalumo 50 naira?
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by Maxity02(f): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2016
StupidGoat:
how many you want me to put b4? Tenx
Shebi d pryce is still 50k?
maybe. do you have problem with that??
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by StupidGoat(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2016
slimthugchimee:
please who knows the fastesy route out of here
do you want or epp or not?
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by KnightRod(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2016
emerged01:

grin
Lols.. Had to stick it.
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2016
grin
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2016
DRISKLEF:
undecided
top of the morning to you boss
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by slimthugchimee(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2016
StupidGoat:
do you want or epp or not?
how do i keep getting back here.....its like am lost undecided
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by barackodam: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2016
Maxity02:

Man City?

Why Man City ??

Just asking.....
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by DRISKLEF(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2016
JIXZ:

top of the morning to you boss
Dafuq?!!! Lmao....

Well you've not made too much of a progress oh. cool
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2016
StupidGoat:
Gmorning! I want to contest! Op am nt too late! My frnd is told me they are pays 50k nd I wants to contest today! Were ar the people that are putting the money for contestment?

Her my pix
How can someone be this cute and writes awfully, or are you faking it? undecided
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by kinglekan: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2016

Drisklef what's good?

Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by kinglekan: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2016
mizzbouqui:

How can someone be this cute and writes awfully, or are you faking it? undecided

Isn't it obvious he is? cheesy

Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by DRISKLEF(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Drisklef what's good?

I'm very well boss.

How's it going?
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by kinglekan: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2016
DRISKLEF:
I'm very well boss.

How's it going?

Not bad at all bro! Just noticed you pulled out of the contest. Any major reason why tho?

Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by 400billionman: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2016
Bi polar disorder...

Brethren pray.
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by Maxity02(f): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2016
barackodam:

Man City?
Why Man City ??
Just asking.....
lolx.. cause I love the team and everything about them.

man city for life.
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2016
Success
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by barackodam: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2016
Maxity02:
lolx.. cause I love the team and everything about them.

man city for life.

I hardly get to meet a Man City fan, and never been a lady
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) by DRISKLEF(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Not bad at all bro! Just noticed you pulled out of the contest. Any major reason why tho?

Brotherly!

Reason is more of a personal one. I also got to notice just recently that i wouldnt be having much permisable time out my tight schedule to run for the contest. I thought i was gonna be able to manuver it all.

Sorry for not hitting you up with the news though. Hope you'v endorsed someone?

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Y'all Sending Emails,I Get No Time For Emails. Chat Through My Page If U Like / She Took My Phone Without My Consent. / How Nigeria Soilders Killed My People After The War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.