Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

"My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu (11164 Views)

The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by PastorIyamu2016(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2016
The PDP candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu has said that he is coming to government with a clear-cut agenda and a clear idea of how a PDP-led new government would start and where it is going if he is elected governor.

Ize-Iyamu, who said this during a media chat in Benin said: ‘’We are not coming to the government by trying to determine our destination. We have spelt out our ideas in a very simple manner. The economy of the state will be revitalised in such a way that we will not rely solely on what comes from Abuja”, he said.

‘’We intend to reinvent our public service because it has been destroyed in the past seven to eight years. The morale is currently at the lowest ebb, and many core departments don’t even have the personnel. A lot of things are being given to external consultants.”

Stating that the level of corruption in the system is staggering, Pastor Ize-Iyamu said the money that should have been in government’s coffers is in private pockets; and projects are not being advertised as there is no due process in job awards.

He added: ‘’When you finally get figures of how much jobs were done, they are scandalous. The government cannot disclose -even during commissioning stages how much was spent on projects.

‘’We have a comprehensive plan that covers every sector and every part of our state because we believe in even development. We don’t develop a place at the detriment of another. Development can go on simultaneously, and we believe that Edo State has enough resources to go beyond where we are now.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/agenda-simple-vision-clear-ize-iyamu/

Signed- POI-CO SMD

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by SirWahl1: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2016
Clear cut agenda. A man with a well defined purpose and agenda. I wish all politicians in Nigeria can take a clue.

Please PDP give Nigerians more of this kind of candidate's

FCT dancing galala. Front page sure. Oya lala come credit my account oooo

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2016
Firstly, it is good that POI has Presence on Nairaland. This shows that the voice of Edolites on Nairaland shall always be heard

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by temitemi1(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2016
He knows the need of his pple. POI is a true leader!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2016
Secondly, it is a wonderful thing that the man has clear and concise developmental agenda for Edo state.

Indeed, Edo is in safe hand with POI.

Lalasticlala over to you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by joseph1832(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Secondly, it is a wonderful thing that the man has clear and concise developmental agenda for Edo state.

Indeed, Edo is in safe hand with POI.

Lalasticlala over to you
Like it was with Lucky Igbinedion, right? Who also had clear and concise developmental agenda for Edo State.

Marvelous Tonye, clap for yourself.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2016
This man will definitely send APC packing from the SS

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by joseph1832(m): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Firstly, it is good that POI has Presence on Nairaland. This shows that the voice of Edolites on Nairaland shall always be heard
I suppose the Edolites on Nairaland are the only ones living in Edo, eh?

10 Likes

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by PRYCE(m): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2016
You are welcome to Nairaland POI- Social Media Director

We are proud to stand behind such an upright and focused man under the PDP umbrella!

With POI, Edo is in Safe and capable hands!

#POI4Governor

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by Dcomrade(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2016
joseph1832:
I suppose the Edolites on Nairaland are the only ones living in Edo, eh?
Pls don't take it personal......this means NL is a popular site if you ask me though

3 Likes

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by Dcomrade(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2016
Imagine a Leader with a clear cut agenda, unlike the unripe Mango.

8 Likes

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by temitemi1(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2016
This what I called visionary leader!

2 Likes

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by PRYCE(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2016
PDP is Edo and Edo is PDP!

2015 showed that!

6 Likes

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by erunz(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2016
I love what I'm seeing. with this Simple Agenda, I think Edo will be in better hands under POI. ride on sir God is with you

6 Likes

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by Dcomrade(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2016
Pastor IzeIyamu simple agenda is worth reading....

5 Likes

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2016
PRYCE:
You are welcome to Nairaland POI- Social Media Director

We are proud to stand behind such an upright and focused man under the PDP umbrella!

With POI, Edo is in Safe and capable hands!

#POI4Governor
If Buharu had simple agenda Nigeria won't be in this bleeding state that we are today.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by erunz(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2016
PRYCE:
PDP is Edo and Edo is PDP!

2015 showed that!
on the streets of Edo all you'll hear is Ize Iyamu, Ize Iyamu. God has chosen him. come November 12 he will be swore in as governor of Edo state

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by tomakint: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2016
Pastor Ize Iyamu is a testament to an "IDEA whose TIME has come which can NEVER be STOPPED by any known FORCE except GOD". Edo is for IYAMU, Iyamu is for Edo State - Lobatan!

8 Likes

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by temitemi1(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2016
This is what I called visionary leader!

2 Likes

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by Dcomrade(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2016
IzeIyamu Simple Agenda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2016
erunz:
on the streets of Edo all you'll hear is Ize Iyamu, Ize Iyamu. God has chosen him. come November 12 he will be swore in as governor of Edo state
I won't be surprised If he end up gathering 85% votes in the election

6 Likes

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by temitemi1(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Edo if for POI n POI is for Edo... Quote me anywwhere cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Lalasticlala abeg easy with sallah meat and push the thread biko

2 Likes

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by PastorIyamu2016(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2016
[b]Excerpt from The “SIMPLE” agenda of Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu on Infrastructural Development and Urban Renewal Part 4

Water Supply

• Our government will reform and invest in Edo State Urban Water Board to boost the provision of portable drinking water across the state.

• We will de-emphasise the present over-reliance on borehole water. To this end, we shall embark on the construction of public water works in selected community clusters across the state, and vigorously embark on the following plans:

• Resuscitation, expansion and modernization of all existing Water Schemes, such as Ikpoba River Dam, Ugbialo Water Works, Ojirami Dam, and others across the state. 

• We shall employ experts and professionals to advise government on the best hygienic conditions for drilling borehole water for domestic use and irrigation.

• We shall also vigorously pursue international funding for major water projects in our determination to revamp the public water works department. 

• The Water problem in most parts of Edo Central will be given top priority and will be vigorously addressed and solved. We will remove the long standing suffering of the people of Edo Central who have lacked water for several years. We hope that this administration will be remembered for being able to resolve and permanently sustain the provision of water in Edo Central when we are done.

• These modernization policies and programmes are expected to help generate at least 15,000 new construction jobs and safeguard over 3000 jobs over a four-year period.‎
[/b]
Thank You All! Glad to be here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2016
The same set of people on every thread..

Tonyebarcanista
Erunz
Temitemi1
DComrade
PRYCE
Tomakint grin grin grin

Lets see how far, propaganda and efforts trying to sell a known Criminal to Edo People, will take you guys...

On the day of the Election....I will laugh very hard, when the blame starts....

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tonyebarcanista
Erunz
Temitemi1
DComrade
PRYCE
Tomakint grin grin grin

Lets see how far, propaganda and efforts trying to sell a known Criminal to Edo People, will take you guys...

Lol I will laugh at you more my friend.....

7 Likes

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by PRYCE(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tonyebarcanista
Erunz
Temitemi1
DComrade
PRYCE
Tomakint grin grin grin

Lol! Did you laugh during Rivers' election? Despite all the rants? Na so PDP, Wike, Supreme court render your life miserable grin grin

Park well Mr. Man!

Just like Rivers', you'll be sent back into that closet from whence you came!

At least there's no case hanging over "the known Criminal" unlike That Oshiomohle's boy Obaseki who's got a lot to answer!

Commot my mentions joor!

lalasticlala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by Prosperkaro(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tonyebarcanista
Erunz
Temitemi1
DComrade
PRYCE
Tomakint grin grin grin

Are you not tired of the disgrace APC has been giving you back to back? To my understanding your candidate has no vision nor viable agenda. keep deceiving yourself till its too late...

8 Likes

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by veekid(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Na u sabi
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by ojun50(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ok
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by temitemi1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Jst wait n see.
NgeneUkwenu:

Tonyebarcanista
Erunz
Temitemi1
DComrade
PRYCE
Tomakint grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by Faremisodeeq(m): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls / Buhari: Due Process Was Followed In The Appointment of Acting IG Of Police / 2023 Presidency: Again, Northern Elders Say No To Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.