Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

"My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu (11175 Views)

The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
Prosperkaro:

Are you not tired of the disgrace APC has been giving you back to back? To my understanding your candidate has no vision nor viable agenda. keep deceiving yourself till its too late...

wike really dealt ngeneukwenu a deadly blow cry
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by Misspatience89(f): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
na so them dey talk
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by AntiWailer: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
The same set of people on every thread..

Tonyebarcanista
Erunz
Temitemi1
DComrade
PRYCE
Tomakint grin grin grin

Lets see how far, propaganda and efforts trying to sell a known Criminal to Edo People, will take you guys...

On the day of the Election....I will laugh very hard, when the blame starts....

That is what they do for a living.

They can not point to any skill set.

Apart from struggling for crumbs from allocation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by martineverest(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This man will definitely send APC packing from the SS
pls,face ur ijawland and leave my state alone
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by Babacele: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
PDP dream on.

1 Like

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by mrvitalis(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Secondly, it is a wonderful thing that the man has clear and concise developmental agenda for Edo state.

Indeed, Edo is in safe hand with POI.

Lalasticlala over to you

And what is the developmental agenda??
What will be his revenue source... What will be the projects...
I want to see.. with this money I will so this
From this found I will do this

I stopped reading when he said edo has the resources to be were they are... Like what are the resources. ...
Don't bring ur self this low bro

1 Like

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by NAJALYN: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
I pray for your victory Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by princeakins(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Edo for APC , APC for Edo grin
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by martineverest(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tonyebarcanista
Erunz
Temitemi1
DComrade
PRYCE
Tomakint grin grin grin

Lets see how far, propaganda and efforts trying to sell a known Criminal to Edo People, will take you guys...

pastor ize don put 2k for dia hand,na to dance for his tune

2 Likes

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by BarristerGwam: 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
We need visionary leaders who also will be accountable to keep their promises. APC and its change agenda has turned out to be mere gimmicks to take over Power. PDP must be true to their words and i dont expect less from a Pastor.

1 Like

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by STONEGEORGE15(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
His agenda is very simple and achievable. Unlike APC that denied all their promises after wining election. APC and lies be like................?
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by saintmark88(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Who made the man a pastor??, a man that craves for power up-to d point of jumping from one party to another is only after his own selfish interest...... Then he put pastor in his name to deceive the gullible.... I weep for my state if we vote this Man in, on d oda hand the oda man, Obaseki, I dnt know him, never heard of him bfre, but if he is really oshiomoles boy Pls My fellow edoolites, Pls vote wisely except u still want oshio ruling this state for another four else.. It is my recommendation for all edo people to look for leadership else were...... Cos rite now we r at a cross road were we can't pick a lesser evil cos both r on d same level

1 Like

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by sparkleRed(f): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
It's nt debatable Edo is 4 Iyamu smiley even oshio knws dis.
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by topcube(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
I am a yoruba man living in Edo State, if accusing POI of partaking in Igbinedion regime is the reason behind APC promoting Saint Obaseki, well, POI got one vote already from me. Is it the same APC led government that could not fix all roads that led to Oba of Benin Palace, wire road, textile mill road, Okada Road, Uwelu Road, Ugbioko/Upper Ekenwa Road, James Watt Road, Court of Appeal Road, Ekpoma Road, Benin/Auchi Road and many more roads that people are complaining of, plus all street lights in Benin not working, no portable water, pure water is now N20/sachet, N70/Bottle due to government multiple taxation, no electricity, no job, no job security for those who have and schools in Edo state are like where you rear animals, and so many things if you ask me, that I will vote for?
Over my dead body. APC can share money and buy over delegates during their primary, they can't buy my conscience. Shame on those who receives 500 Million Naira as Security vote and could not intervene to pay 17months workers salary owned by Egor Local Government but can give N45 million to TE whom he later sacked. God is watching all of us and we'll give account of all our deeds especially that short devil that left all the beautiful ladies in Edo State and go for Someone whose name cannot be pronounced by a SAN. #IwillVotePOIcomeSept2016

1 Like

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by Zeroid105: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

And what is the developmental agenda??
What will be his revenue source... What will be the projects...
I want to see.. with this money I will so this
From this found I will do this

I stopped reading when he said edo has the resources to be were they are... Like what are the resources. ...
Don't bring ur self this low bro

It baffles me why people can't assess this "VISIONARY leader" on the basis of his contributions/roles during the eras of Lucky Igbinedion and Oshiomole. This same "VISIONARY" leader has been skimming all along with those who have been in power since 1999. In some quarters, it is reported this same man was among those who wrecked the state during Lucky's regime. Oshiobaba was to hard for him to crack, reason for the fall out. Edolites should shine their eyes and nose o!

2 Likes

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by localblood(m): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
This set of people again grin grin

Continue.... cheesy

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by localblood(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
topcube:
I am a yoruba man living in Edo State, if accusing POI of partaking in Igbinedion regime is the reason behind APC promoting Saint Obaseki, well, POI got one vote already from me. Is it the same APC led government that could not fix all roads that led to Oba of Benin Palace, wire road, textile mill road, Okada Road, Uwelu Road, Ugbioko/Upper Ekenwa Road, James Watt Road, Court of Appeal Road, Ekpoma Road, Benin/Auchi Road and many more roads that people are complaining of, plus all street lights in Benin not working, no portable water, pure water is now N20/sachet, N70/Bottle due to government multiple taxation, no electricity, no job, no job security for those who have and schools in Edo state are like where you rear animals, and so many things if you ask me, that I will vote for?
Over my dead body. APC can share money and buy over delegates during their primary, they can't buy my conscience. Shame on those who receives 500 Million Naira as Security vote and could not intervene to pay 17months workers salary owned by Egor Local Government but can give N45 million to TE whom he later sacked. God is watching all of us and we'll give account of all our deeds especially that short devil that left all the beautiful ladies in Edo State and go for Someone whose name cannot be pronounced by a SAN. #IwillVotePOIcomeSept2016

Continue........ cheesy
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by STONEGEORGE15(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
saintmark88:
Who made the man a pastor??, a man that craves for power up-to d point of jumping from one party to another is only after his own selfish interest...... Then he put pastor in his name to deceive the gullible.... I weep for my state if we vote this Man in, on d oda hand the oda man, Obaseki, I dnt know him, never heard of him bfre, but if he is really oshiomoles boy Pls My fellow edoolites, Pls vote wisely except u still want oshio ruling this state for another four else.. It is my recommendation for all edo people to look for leadership else were...... Cos rite now we r at a cross road were we can't pick a lesser evil cos both r on d same level
Your deaf Mallam that jumped from ANPP to CPC, then to APC, what has he done for Nigeria?

The annointed man of God will shame you APC sponsored clowns.

Give Ize-Iyamu a chance then see Edo transform.
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by DeRay98(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Errand boy of Thief Lucky Igbinedion, Wizard Tony Aneni, Third Tom "Loser" Ikimi.
These Thieves are waiting for their own share monthly allocation from Federal allocation the Edo state.
POI will be stranded even if he wins. These old crocs are not interested in the people. Sorry POI.

2 Likes

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by diegwu01: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tonyebarcanista
Erunz
Temitemi1
DComrade
PRYCE
Tomakint grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by saintmark88(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
STONEGEORGE15:

Your deaf Mallam that jumped from ANPP to CPC, then to APC, what has he done for Nigeria?

The annointed man of God will shame you APC sponsored clowns.

Give Ize-Iyamu a chance then see Edo transform.

Y r u pained when u hear the truth, who brought PMB into this, you call him an annioted man of god, who annioted him??, we're was he annioted?? rubbish!!!.... Abeg edolites....mke una vote for rice man if he chooses to contest under a diff party!! seems a better choice....i hope sheriffs faction can conduct another primary to remove this bloody thief who parades himself a pastor....
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by gebest: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
GODWIN AKPOJIHOMI OBASEKI ALL THE WAY
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by nelronaldo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tonyebarcanista
Erunz
Temitemi1
DComrade
PRYCE
Tomakint grin grin grin

poor soul sad
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by badman007(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Oga pastor, lie all you like, one thing I know for fact na say you be THIEF. ... I feel so sorry for edo state. After all the money you loot from edo state during lucky regime you wan still come chop more, shame, shame, shame on you Mr. Pastor
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by Ehisod(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Is this the pastor Ize-Iyamu who was part of the rudderless government of Lucky Igbinedion? When did the sudden change of heart come or him don move go another church where the preaching touch him heart? Abeg make him Park well. This is just the Igbinedions coming back to replenish their depleted coffers from the states purse, that is if we Edo people allow it.
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by STONEGEORGE15(m): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
saintmark88:

Y r u pained when u hear the truth, who brought PMB into this, you call him an annioted man of god, who annioted him??, we're was he annioted?? rubbish!!!.... Abeg edolites....mke una vote for rice man if he chooses to contest under a diff party!! seems a better choice....i hope sheriffs faction can conduct another primary to remove this bloody thief who parades himself a pastor....
APC clowns with insults. If u call the lovely pastor a thief, then what do u wanna call Obaseki who is having a 5billion naira fraud allegation around his neck?
What will you call Oshiom-OLE?

Although Ize-Iyamu remains the best candidate, any other PDP candidate will convincinly beat your sponsors at the poll. Edo has rejected Obaseki and his party.

By d way, Gov Ize-Iyamu will provide free education so that you can learn how to spell ''annointed''
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by flexysam(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
am not edolite but I love this POI! we are coming to celebrate your victory sir! lalasticlala over to you!! mind U I said it we go celebrate his victory ooooooooooooooo
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by AceRoyal: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
PastorIyamu2016:
[b]Excerpt from The “SIMPLE” agenda of Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu on Infrastructural Development and Urban Renewal Part 4

Water Supply

• Our government will reform and invest in Edo State Urban Water Board to boost the provision of portable drinking water across the state.

• We will de-emphasise the present over-reliance on borehole water. To this end, we shall embark on the construction of public water works in selected community clusters across the state, and vigorously embark on the following plans:

• Resuscitation, expansion and modernization of all existing Water Schemes, such as Ikpoba River Dam, Ugbialo Water Works, Ojirami Dam, and others across the state. 

• We shall employ experts and professionals to advise government on the best hygienic conditions for drilling borehole water for domestic use and irrigation.

• We shall also vigorously pursue international funding for major water projects in our determination to revamp the public water works department. 

• The Water problem in most parts of Edo Central will be given top priority and will be vigorously addressed and solved. We will remove the long standing suffering of the people of Edo Central who have lacked water for several years. We hope that this administration will be remembered for being able to resolve and permanently sustain the provision of water in Edo Central when we are done.

• These modernization policies and programmes are expected to help generate at least 15,000 new construction jobs and safeguard over 3000 jobs over a four-year period.‎
[/b]
Thank You All! Glad to be here.
I have never been partisan but since this election directly concerns my state,I have weighed all options available and I have decided to vote for and mobilize others to vote for Pastor Ize Iyamu for the sustainable development of our state.
Please kindly check my profile for my contact.I will love to be part of his social media and mobilization team.
Godbless Nigerians
Godbless Nigeria
Godbless Edo State
Godbless Pastor Ize Iyamu smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by NZAGHA(f): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
This man again
Well I see yaa mr. Pastoritician gringringrin
come... What is that op below me typing....
Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
I'm not from Edo state and, quite frankly, don't really care about politics generally. However, I can't help noticing that the rhetoric from this person is the same as that we've been hearing from politicians from across all the Nigerian political divides. Lots of simple slogans and "we will"s. And then their supporters show up to laud their "clear cut and concise agenda". Same thing applied with the current federal government when it was still running for office. What we rarely hear is "How". I can say I will do anything while running for office but for a plan to be concise and comprehensive, it has to contain, not just the objectives and targets, but more importantly, the process. And so far, not a lot of Nigerian politicians ever tell you how they intend to make their lofty promises possible. And that tells you we still have quite some growing up to do politically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu by pinkygee1: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
OK I hear,for sure empty drum makes d loudest noise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Swap: Cracks In FG’s Direct Sale Of Refineries’ Crude / Court Convicts Fuel Subsidy Suspects / Cross Rivers Lawmakers Attempted To Mislead The Court - High Court Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.