Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Mecca Might Be Next - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mecca Might Be Next (2234 Views)

If God Is Everywhere, Why Are The Muslims Bowing Facing Mecca / Why Is There A Mosque In Jerusalem And There Is No Church In Mecca? / Saudi Arabia: Black Stone Of Mecca Revealed To Be A Meteorite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mecca Might Be Next by Yemikola(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2016
It is an obvious fact that Islam is now an endangered religion, no thanks to terrorism. More than 70% of the world population of terrorists claimed to be muslims. I was not surprised by the recent bombings in most islamic nations & particularly the one at Medina, Saudi Arabia. But the cowardly response from muslims is amazing. Terrorism is going for the heart of the religion if nothing is done now to make the redlines more visible & less likely to be crossed. True muslims should fight to reclaim their faith. Smoke out these enemies of islam wherever they might be. Take the fight to their doorstep, find them before they find us.

3 Likes

Re: Mecca Might Be Next by annunaki2(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Yemikola:
It is an obvious fact that Islam is now an endangered religion, no thanks to terrorism. More than 70% of the world population of terrorists claimed to be muslims. I was not surprised by the recent bombings in most islamic nations & particularly the one at Medina, Saudi Arabia. But the cowardly response from muslims is amazing. Terrorism is going for the heart of the religion if nothing is done now to make the redlines more visible & less likely to be crossed. True muslims should fight to reclaim their faith. Smoke out these enemies of islam wherever they might be. Take the fight to their doorstep, find them before they find us.

The bolded is wrong, the true muslims are the terrorists cause they are the ones following the footsteps of mohammed who was also a notorious terrorist himself. If we are to solve this terrorism problem, islam must be exposed for the terrorist inspiring religion that it is and people should stop covering up for islam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mecca Might Be Next by Samunique(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
U make plenty of sense here, however, Muslim world are not ready to face the reality.

They'll either deny those barbaric actions publicly and cheer them silently !!!

2 Likes

Re: Mecca Might Be Next by tartar9(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
annunaki2:

The bolded is wrong, the true muslims are the terrorists cause they are the ones following the footsteps of mohammed who was also a notorious terrorist himself. If we are to solve this terrorism problem, islam must be exposed for the terrorist inspiring religion that it is and people should stop covering up for islam.
So...should we turn terrorists then?
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by tartar9(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
All these are inevitable,they must happen...its part of prophecy.
Makkah has already been attacked before. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by annunaki2(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
tartar9:

Nope you should renounce islam. tongue though I know that you in particular already has terrorists tendencies if you are not already one.

1 Like

Re: Mecca Might Be Next by Blackfire(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Imagine that a man somewhere in Denmark drew picture of an Arabian man... *what next?* the whole Muslim world goes into frenzy of tears sorrows and blood.

But multiple bomb blasted in yathrib , the very heart of where Islam was formatted... *what did the Muslim world do?*... Silence.

To those of u who are Muslims u need to ask yourself questions.. Something is really wrong with Islam... *are u angry at my statements? * .... You should be angry at the monster Islam ve raised all this century.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mecca Might Be Next by tartar9(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
annunaki2:

Nope you should renounce islam. tongue though I know that you in particular already has terrorists tendencies if you are not already one.
Lol... Islam forever remains the truth.Simply convince me that it calls for 'terrorism' and you may be the first I'd kill.That's what most Muslims will do.

1 Like

Re: Mecca Might Be Next by annunaki2(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Blackfire:
Imagine that a man somewhere in Denmark drew picture of an Arabian man... *what next?* the whole Muslim world goes into frenzy of tears sorrows and blood.

But multiple bomb blasted in yathrib , the very heart of where Islam was formatted... *what did the Muslim world do?*... Silence.

To those of u who are Muslims u need to ask yourself questions.. Something is really wrong with Islam... *are u angry at my statements? * .... You should be angry at the monster Islam ve raised all this century.

Succint! This statement is loaded and it speaks volumes. There is obviously mass dementia in the muslim world.

2 Likes

Re: Mecca Might Be Next by annunaki2(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
tartar9:

Lol... Islam forever remains the truth.Simply convince me that it calls for 'terrorism' and you may be the first I'd kill.That's what most Muslims will do.

I know you will love to kill for your allaah that is if you haven't been doing so already. "Islam remains the truth" yet all the camel piss islam recommended failed to cure your state of depression and mental retardation. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Mecca Might Be Next by Blackfire(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
annunaki2:

Succint! This statement is loaded and it speaks volumes. There is obviously mass dementia in the muslim world.

the kind of division in Islam even in the city of makkah and yathrib is alarming... One similar thing among the sects is violence.

Even the so called moderate Muslims are ashamed and confused.

Like someone once said , the rooster is coming home to roast.

Islam .... Tears sorrows and blood.
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by annunaki2(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
Blackfire:

the kind of division in Islam even in the city of makkah and yathrib is alarming... One similar thing among the sects is violence.

Even the so called moderate Muslims are ashamed and confused.

Like someone once said , the rooster is coming home to roast.

Islam .... Tears sorrows and blood.

If it had been a non muslim that bombed Medina, the cowards would have been busy killing non muslims all over the world by now.
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by dragunov: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
Blackfire:

Theirs is the worst form of inferiority complex.
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by Blackfire(m): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
annunaki2:

If it had been a non muslim that bombed Medina, the cowards would have been busy killing non muslims all over the world by now.

the problem with Islam are: 1.fundamentalism.

2. The conceptualism of mohamed been the al amin , al hassan... Even with the glaring flaws in his life.

3. The deep rooted hatred for Jews and Christians.

Let me stop here.

*ari3l annunaki parisbookaddict anas09 gimakon foolinlove thruthma2012* have u guys seen the moon?
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by annunaki2(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Blackfire:

2. The conceptualism of mohamed been the al amin , al hassan... Even with the glaring flaws in his life.

Let me stop here.

*ari3l annunaki parisbookaddict anas09 gimakon foolinlove thruthma2012* have u guys seen the moon?

The al amin and al hassan concept attributed to mohammed in islam is one of the things I find most ridiculous. For God's sake the vermin was an armed robber, murderer, rapist, liar, paedophile and every thing terrible you can imagine.
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by Anas09: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
annunaki2:

The al amin and al hassan concept attributed to mohammed in islam is one of the things I find most ridiculous. For God's sake the vermin was an armed robber, murderer, rapist, liar, paedophile and every thing terrible you can imagine.
When you tell them they are worshipping the moon god, they will shout blasphemy.
Without the moon, nothing for Islam.
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
eye openner

1 Like

Re: Mecca Might Be Next by Anas09: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
tartar9:

You are a terrorist, sharappp.
Hahahahahahahaha. Islam and stealing. So Muhammed also prophesied about his own activities passed down to his followers?
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by Anas09: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
tartar9:

Look at that
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by Anas09: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
annunaki2:

I know you will love to kill for your allaah that is if you haven't been doing so already. "Islam remains the truth" yet all the camel piss islam recommended failed to cure your state of depression and mental retardation. Smh
Tell it to him bro.
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by Anas09: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
dragunov:

Theirs is the worst form of inferiority complex.
Finally, someone sees my point.
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by Blackfire(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
annunaki2:

we can imagine the conconbillity of concortion in mohamed , but they(Muslims) all they can see is a holly prophet.

This is one of the problem of Islam.
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by Blackfire(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
annunaki2:

we can imagine the conconbillity of concortion in mohamed , but they(Muslims) all they can see is a holly prophet.

This is one of the problems of Islam.
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Blackfire:

Let me stop here.

Nay, I haven't. That moon talk been delaying me from my company registration with the holidays. Wish they'd make this their celebration quicker, make someone know what he's actually doing than lazying about damn it.
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by Blackfire(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
gimakon:

Nay, I haven't. That moon talk been delaying me from my company registration with the holidays. Wish they'd make this their celebration quicker, make someone know what he's actually doing than lazying about damn it.

my brother even the moon is confused..
Maybe is buhari's change that is scaring our moon.

Or wahala from the Muslim world.

Chineke nigwe go bless our hustle.
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
Blackfire:

my brother even the moon is confused..
Maybe is buhari's change that is scaring our moon.

Or wahala from the Muslim world.

Chineke nigwe go bless our hustle.

Lol, Fayose said Buhari hid the moon...grin
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by terrezo2002(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
All Muslims should repent before it is too late
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by azakwangz: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2016
Dat just d truth
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by foolinlove(f): 6:53am On Jul 07, 2016
Blackfire:

Let me stop here.

Come on people. Religious terrorism has existed for centuries - look at the Christians. They're history isn't exactly perfect. Islam is just the same, but due to advances in technology and globalisation the threat is larger.

Religion of any sort is not the problem. Extremism is. When any person thinks their beliefs are better or more righteous than anyone else's and seek to assert that over another person, problems start. It happens in religion, atheism and any other "ism" you know about. Even veganism.

We should make our own choices and respect others choices. We don't have to like everything that other people do. Just respect it and not let our emotions get the better of us. Love, not hate.
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by Blackfire(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2016
gimakon:

Lol, Fayose said Buhari hid the moon...grin

i tell u that guy fayose is a real symbolism of yoruba's bad mouth.
Buhari hid the moon kwa... Chai fayose onu nsi!
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by aminusanti(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2016
terrezo2002:
All Muslims should repent before it is too late
repent? How?
Re: Mecca Might Be Next by aminusanti(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Yaksson:
eye openner
indeed, eye opener to ur fellow infidels
may God dash u brain to start reasoning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan / What If Christians Ruled The World ? / World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.