Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) (32376 Views)

Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo / Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Mimisboygreat: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Abeg make i pass
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Is it snatching academy of Nigeria?.... Snatch mine and I snatch yours.....God no go vex grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Problem everywhere Vizkiz for Mr Nairaland cool
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by djlaqua91(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
How TF did this Sh*t make Front Page?!
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by petkoffDrake(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
This word "blast" made me think she shot her with Arsenal! Or cannon...

Meanwhile, check my signature
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by okangisaiah(f): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
The guy is heavily loaded. Who will not complain in this harsh economy. It is called survival of the fittest. If he was poor will they struggle him? Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by freecocoa(f): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mschew, rubbish.
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by ameezy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
kennygee:
Did the man snatching actress also snatch her grammar from her too?
Damnn

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by nuelzz04(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Girls are not smiling grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by greatness22(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
May the soul of our beloved brother, Mr.English Language continue to rest in peace.
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by jojosweet(f): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Why is her English so messed up biko?!even me will leave u with all that bad grammar ahan ahan now!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
Even with that nyash you use to harass me on social media, another beetch stole "your man". Ntoor!

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by jessykings(f): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
Who cares? undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
kennygee:

You think these two actresses are fighting over love? Are you a learner?

Ooops sorry i forget you're a godmother in the game grin grin grin grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by seangy4konji: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
Money is d root of all evils..

All doors to lead to the honey pot open just like say Ship wan pass under the london bridge..

Wide open at the smell of cheddars..be it young or old..

Titi gbalaja ni...

Money...
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Upon all d ukwu wey u gather for back na im another woman fit snatch ur husband? Ur ikebe na complete waste.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by bebe2(f): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
She shud have stayed in school longer.

I can't comprehend wat she trying to say.
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by lozanni(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
nellaluv:
I'm in literal tears
RIP english lipsrsealed

... I'm sure the snatchee is a married man... all this runz gals posing as actress.

Lolz. Posing as nollywood divas, meanwhile time dey fly.
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by VictorRomanov: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
Snatch ke!? Ur man na hand bag?
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by lozanni(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
seangy4konji:
Money is d root of all evils..

All doors to lead to the honey pot open just like say Ship wan pass under the london bridge..

Wide open at the smell of cheddars..be it young or old..

Titi gbalaja ni...

Money...

Lolz.Lwkmd.
My guy you don see many wonders money
dey create.
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by onatisi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
undecided where Dem do the snatching sef
Abeg make dem come snatch me ooo
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Inspectahdeck(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
You see yourself

It's not all about the ass stupid.
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by adconline(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Her post is full of bad grammar
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by 007Nasky(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
...dnt even knw wht to say... Ther ar many good men out ther like me... Big a$$ nt 4 people like me...
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by 007Nasky(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
...dnt even knw wht to say... Ther ar many good men out ther like me... Big a$$ nt 4 people like me...
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by victorv12(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Majority of these Nollywood girls are prostitutes. Does she have to come to the media that her fiancée had been snatched by her colleague? She is using the cyber space to advertise herself, that she is available for any dick and harry, that she's back in the market. I think we need a cyber police to be on a lookout on all these crazy Nollywood bitches!
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by adecares(f): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Believe me sis, he doesn't worth those precious tears. Get it over with.
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by vapid: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Kai... No Chill
kennygee:

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by fortunechy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
shame

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Elle277(f): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Can imagine how big the man head will big reach now..smh
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by ceejay4real(m): 5:32am On Jul 07, 2016
kennygee:

Told her!
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by ceejay4real(m): 5:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Daniella pls call me ok? I'm ready to love you till death!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Speaks On His Age Controversy, Reveals His Parents’ Reaction / Bbnaija 2018 Ex-Housemates At The Dome Relaunch In Abuja / Comedian Basketmouth Pictured All Smiles With Football Legend Rio Ferdinand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.