Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,138 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Multiple Dating: To Be Or Not To Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Multiple Dating: To Be Or Not To Be? (617 Views)

Online Dating To Marriage - A True Love Story / 5 Changes That Occur When You Move From Dating To Relationship / Dating: To Follow Your Mind Or To Follow Parent's Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Dating: To Be Or Not To Be? by 21stcenturygirl(f): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
MULTIPLE DATING: TO BE OR NOT TO BE?
Dating in the 21st century has been completely redefined as opposed to what used to be the norm decades ago- no thanks to technology that has made alot of vices much more easier and discreet. It is safe to say that most people don't date anymore; they just pick interest, work on that interest, get bored and move on to a new one and this trend is slowly creeping in and becoming a norm among guys and girls.

Being cool is now measured by how many of the opposite sex you can "conquer" and juggle all at the same time because apparently keeping all your eggs in one basket is way too risky, this trend has caused an increasing rate of Bleep boys- Bleep boys are basically those guys that always find a way to get sexual with you with every given opportunity and also don't know how to pick up the bills. They want to get all pleasures of a relationship without putting in any work whatsoever. I could go on and on about them but it will be so time draining ( I'll probably write a full article on how to spot and deal with them in the future). Of course the usual excuse is Men are dogs in nature, they are polygamous blah blah blah and we as women are somehow supposed to deal with these excesses? How is it my business that you choose to think with your third leg and not your brains? I don't want to rant but it's really annoying when I hear the sort of rubbish that people spew out from their mouth in favour of men being cheats.
Girls are not left out of this trend either, I'm a girl and I still don't understand how ladies are able to juggle two, three or more men in their lives, It's so much hard work!
I remember having a conversation with one of my girlfriends a few weeks back and I was very curious as to how she does it- dating three guys all at the same time with neither of them having a single clue about it! I was just too amazed and curious that I kept pestering her. She couldnt control her laughter and her reply was "my dear its not easy o, its a job but you know like every job in life you put in your best and look forward to payday" at that point I didn't want to hear anymore. How can someone spend precious time that can be used for something productive to be juggling three men? Hian! As if one is not enough headache and stress not to talk of three?
Girls, it's been scientifically proven that we are smarter than men, go to your secondary schools, the girls are always on top of their classes but in the higher institutions it's a different case. There is a lesson to be learnt here: We engage ourselves in so many of this worthless endeavours that we loose touch with our intellecual selves because of a man.
I have met girls who say that eating a guy's money is 'sweeter' than making your own money. Like people even engage in argurments as to how much a man should give them every month as a girlfriend not even a wife o; this is too outrageous. Nothing is more attractive than an independent woman, you control your time, money etc irrespective of whether a man is giving you money or not. That said true love gives, a man that doesnt give you doesn't love you shikena.
Some might argue that these guys will break your hearts if you let them, they will destroy you if you give your all to them but them again who says that you have to give your all to a guy just because you're dating him, why not keep the other half to yourself and use it for something productive. There is nothing I admire more in a woman than independence, it gives me so much joy when I think of the likes of Hilary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Mrs Aladkija, Chimamanda Adichie, Viola Davis, Taraji Henson and so much more. These are women that have defied all odds with a combination of beauty and brains and made history! That is what I call hot!
For those that have let heartbreak define their standards, that is too shameful! You let a man define who you are? and how your dating life will be while depriving that good guy in your life all the love and attention he deserves all because you don't want to risk it again? Newsflash Sister: the three of them can equally break your heart all at the same time. Do the math 3 heartbreaks at the same time = A shattering of the heart.
So yes, I vote no to multiple dating because with this true love can then be gauged and won't go into extinction.
What is your vote?

http://thetwentyfirstcenturygirl..com.ng/2016/07/multiple-dating-to-be-or-not-to-be.html
Re: Multiple Dating: To Be Or Not To Be? by KnightRod(m): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
undecided importexport, you again!
Re: Multiple Dating: To Be Or Not To Be? by KnightRod(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
undecided importexpert, you again!
Re: Multiple Dating: To Be Or Not To Be? by sinaj(f): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Cme to read comments

1 Like

Re: Multiple Dating: To Be Or Not To Be? by kunlesufyan(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
Your friend shuffles three boyfrnds ,how does she have the time to think of her life,business ,career and her spiritual life...having one partner is enuf problem self talk more of three..hell awaits some people
Re: Multiple Dating: To Be Or Not To Be? by halfricanadian(f): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Not to be its bad its wrong

1 Like

Re: Multiple Dating: To Be Or Not To Be? by ajokeade920: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
you wouldn't blame them.its now seen as a " career" thing.such people don't need to be advised anymore.only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Dating: To Be Or Not To Be? by PunkyV(f): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Not to be. Personally, I don't like wasting my time & affections on people I don't really care about. Dating multiple partners would require a bit of faking interest on my part. I can't do that. I'd feel drained.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Dating: To Be Or Not To Be? by harrysjones(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
can some onetell me the full meaning of d multiple dating... wink wink wink
Re: Multiple Dating: To Be Or Not To Be? by 21stcenturygirl(f): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
ajokeade920:
you wouldn't blame them.its now seen as a " career" thing.such people don't need to be advised anymore.only time will tell.

Its so true
Re: Multiple Dating: To Be Or Not To Be? by 21stcenturygirl(f): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
PunkyV:
Not to be. Personally, I don't like wasting my time & affections on people I don't really care about. Dating multiple partners would require a bit of faking interest on my part. I can't do that. I'd feel drained.

Some ppl hv mastered the art so perfectly that its almst a talent
Re: Multiple Dating: To Be Or Not To Be? by 21stcenturygirl(f): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
kunlesufyan:
Your friend shuffles three boyfrnds ,how does she have the time to think of her life,business ,career and her spiritual life...having one partner is enuf problem self talk more of three..hell awaits some people

It baffles me alot
Re: Multiple Dating: To Be Or Not To Be? by 21stcenturygirl(f): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
harrysjones:
can some onetell me the full meaning of d multiple dating... wink wink wink

Lool
Re: Multiple Dating: To Be Or Not To Be? by RealJenny(f): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
no!!

(1) (Reply)

Hustle Hard, Make Money, And The Girls Will Look For U Too. / Dealing With Rejection / Stuck Between Two Ships!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.