Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (11590 Views)

Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! / An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Dejideji1(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2016
OgundeleT:
sorry i don't think i can continue with this kind childish argument about gods, infacty it is so ridiculous. what do u mean by there is one god u keep mentioning? i said human being claim there are thousands of gods u are telling me there one without any evidence. as for me no god exist it is just a figment of human imagination. ur god is ur own figment of ur imagination and ur previous post say much about that, u only conclude it is god when u discover there are mysteries u couldn't unravel, what a lame conclusion is that?. why feeling a gap of ignorance with "god did it"? leave whatever u dont know about nature for other curious mind to unravel. god dont exist get the point straight

you can't continue with the argument? this is extremely ridiculous of you, because you started out with claiming the existence of thousands of gods and the possibility that one must be the right one, and you saw everything as a risk venture, so we started the argument based on this in other to establish the odds of which one is actually the right one.

But now you are claiming a different thing entirely that you don't even believe in the existence of any gods or God, is that not ridiculous of you? are you not contradicting your self based on the purpose of this argument? The existence of God or not is a different argument entirely.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by OgundeleT(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dejideji1:

you can't continue with the argument? this is extremely ridiculous of you, because you started out with claiming the existence of thousands of gods and the possibility that one must be the right one, and you saw everything as a risk venture, so we started the argument based on this in other to establish the odds of which one is actually the right one.

But now you are claiming a different thing entirely that you don't even believe in the existence of any gods or God, is that not ridiculous of you? are you not contradicting your self based on the purpose of this argument? The existence of God or not is a different argument entirely.
this is one of the problem one face when arguing with xtian especially those that cant see beyond their nose. please improve ur reading skill so that u wont be repeating same mistake. firstly, i never claimed there are thousands gods, i only said different human claimed there is gods. i never said there is and that was why i mentioned the once different people claimed to exist like Ogun sango Zeus yahweh and others. human being claimed there is god was what i posted i never said claimed they exist, i later proceeded by saying if there claimed were to be real then the only different between them and atheist is just 1/total of which i assume to be 10000 based on different claims human made since atheist believe none , but u claim u av supreme argument to prove urs of which i say no, that u are a product of indoctrination please always read and understand before mentioning one. this is where we started[/quote][/quote]
winner01 :
I think he just replied you.
Maybe i'm not.
Anything for you bro.
Amen. And May the good Lord be with you
now and forever. I was also at a time
irreligious. But i came to terms with the
truth. I'm more than convinced that God is
God...And He has truly been good to me.
and this is my reply u mention
we are almost the same. i choose non out of
thousands gods claimed to exist but u just choose
one. do the maths we are almost same and if u
happen to choose the wrong one we are all
heading to hell fire[/quote]

go and reread the post from the beginning before u mention me again. what i was trying to infer there is that if any is true according to there claim then the probability of making heaven is almost same to both theist and atheist. it seems the guy i replied understand better than u an that was why we didn't drag it for long

1 Like

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Dejideji1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
OgundeleT:

Bro you don't have to insult me just because you can't understand me, that is completely uncalled for. because I can still see misconception here, I don't have any business with you on whether you believe God exists or not. Or whether you said that or not.

The argument was based upon what you said that thousands of gods are claimed to exist and you said what is the probability of him actually serving the right one. That was the argument . and the aim was to establish the odds of being right and i said his odds of being right are far far higher than yours, you admitted yours was zero.

The next step was for me to prove how the odds favour him among other contenders but you didn't even let me do that at all.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Dejideji1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
OgundeleT:
*modified, pls refresh
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by OgundeleT(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dejideji1:

Bro you don't have to insult me just because you can't understand me, that is completely uncalled for. because I can still see misconception here, I don't have any business with you on whether you believe God exists or not. Or whether you said that or not.

The argument was based upon what you said that thousands of gods are claimed to exist and you said what is the probability of him actually serving the right one. That was the argument . and the aim was to establish the odds of being right and i said his odds of being right are far far higher than yours, you admitted yours was zero.

The next step was for me to prove how the odds favour him among other contenders but you didn't even let me do that at all.
i don't think i av ever insulted u but if any of my post sound somehow insulting to u sorry for that i think where we seems to get each was right from the beginning, u didn't get my point then and i don't know that, but winners01 do. so forget everything and let's move on. what i was saying then was that if the claims happen to be valid then theist is just one ahead of atheist. but next time try to stop using the word"u are not smart" and some others
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Dejideji1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
OgundeleT:

i don't think i av ever insulted u but if any of my post sound somehow insulting to u sorry for that i think where we seems to get each was right from the beginning, u didn't get my point then and i don't know that, but winners01 do. so forget everything and let's move on. what i was saying then was that if the claims happen to be valid then theist is just one ahead of atheist. but next time try to stop using the word"u are not smart" and some others

Alright Bro, I'm also sorry if I have used some words you find unpalatable. but I just want you to consider the boldened part in your reply above. You are agnostic, and not 100% sure that God doesn't exist, so don't you think it would be wise to just play safe? Afterall you have nothing to lose or do you?
I know you will be considering what if you decide to do so and chose the wrong one?

this is where i wanted to expatiate further by analyzing the recognized religions that we have.
Actually I won't force any religion on you but after studying my analysis you will decide for yourself.
But it seems you are contented with what you already know and not willing to add more to your knowledge or you believe there is nothing new i can make you know.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Dejideji1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
OgundeleT:
*modified, pls refresh
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Pr0ton: 3:33am On Jul 10, 2016
winner01:
Welcome home!!! I praise God for your life my brother. Which church do you attend my brother, which part of Nigeria do you stay, we can discuss on email. God bless you.
Now I also pray and hope that Loj Blackjewelry Sirwere RobinHez FrancisTony donnffd Antiparticle Krystalzkris freecocoa OgundeleT TheDauraMallam, thehomer K9blunt ( f ), joywendy( f), herald9 , MarieSucre reallest PAGAN9JA krattoss hahn Queed, dabosuker Johnydon22 realtem sorextee Dekatron djdoxxx kolajamesjnr Liekiller SIRANDREWS , seun plaetton , menesheh wiegraf , finofaya Redlyn , Longstride, Rainess rinrin23 tangled Misogynist2014 Pr0ton , davien teempakguy dorox Joseph1013 cloudgoddess sweetcocoa dalaman hahn menehsheh frank317 plaetton ifeness realmindz lilbrown007 et al. will follow.

That dude once said there was no God for no reason, or for no rational reason. He wasn't an Atheist, he was a joker. He felt it was cool thinking that gods don't exist. His own flawed thought gripped his heart with fears and went running back to religion. No real atheist will fall for the poo called religion.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by herald9: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
winner01:
Welcome home!!! I praise God for your life my brother. Which church do you attend my brother, which part of Nigeria do you stay, we can discuss on email. God bless you.
Now I also pray and hope that Loj Blackjewelry Sirwere RobinHez FrancisTony donnffd Antiparticle Krystalzkris freecocoa OgundeleT TheDauraMallam, thehomer K9blunt ( f ), joywendy( f), herald9 , MarieSucre reallest PAGAN9JA krattoss hahn Queed, dabosuker Johnydon22 realtem sorextee Dekatron djdoxxx kolajamesjnr Liekiller SIRANDREWS , seun plaetton , menesheh wiegraf , finofaya Redlyn , Longstride, Rainess rinrin23 tangled Misogynist2014 Pr0ton , davien teempakguy dorox Joseph1013 cloudgoddess sweetcocoa dalaman hahn menehsheh frank317 plaetton ifeness realmindz lilbrown007 et al. will follow.
In the religious world, two things exists- God and Satan.
If you serve God, 'Satan' will be after you.
If you serve Satan, God's people will be after you...

What if you choose not to serve any?

Peace of mind!

Now why should I trade my peace of mind for anything? grin

As per praying for me to follow this dude.... You got prayers and you have a right to pray them... Keep praying bro cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by reallest(f): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
herald9:

In the religious world, two things exists- God and Satan.
If you serve God, 'Satan' will be after you.
If you serve Satan, God's people will be after you...

What if you choose not to serve any?

Peace of mind!

Now why should I trade my peace of mind for anything? grin

As per praying for me to follow this dude.... You got prayers and you have a right to pray them... Keep praying bro cool

Best reply ever

1 Like

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by menesheh(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
winner01:

Congratulations. My only concern is that people should believe stuffs out of rational reason. Believe should never be a compulsory position. Everybody is free to believe anything. It is our prerogative to accept anything as true or likely to be true but they should not
on any account , affect others with such believe. Welcome to fairyland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by dorox(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2016
winner01:

Hello my friend, I am a christian and not an atheist.

2 Likes

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by donbenedict(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pr0ton:

That dude once said there was no God for no reason, or for no rational reason. He wasn't an Atheist, he was a joker. He felt it was cool thinking that gods don't exist. His own flawed thought gripped his heart with fears and went running back to religion. No real atheist will fall for the poo called religion.
here is the link to the voting thread. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Only Antidote For Sin / Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? / Dominion: RCCG 66th Annual Convention, August 6-12th, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.