Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (11582 Views)

Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! / An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by dblackninja: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Richirich713:

Lol he aint god nor am I Thomas. So doubting him (a random dude on the Internet) doesn't mean I doubting God in any way. I'm doubting him, hw many times do I got to say this.
Eeew Christians. cheesy grin
*shakes head embarassed*
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by freecocoa(f): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lmao. grin grin grin

You people should try harder.

1 Like

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Deffi(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
I thank Almighty God for His wonderful and great grace and mercy upon your life, dear brother Femmymata2. I also thank Him for reaching you eventually. Like you wrote, only the devil, the creator of atheism, is the loser!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!

Today, JESUS CHRIST sent His angel to chase satan like......(FIRST PICTURE)
( "Leave My son alone" - IICorinthians 5:17)

-----------------
How can there not be a creator? Haba, house dey build itself? No be man create am?(SECOND PICTURE)
See the galaxies (pic attached). See our Sun. There are more stars in heavenly skies than there are sands on all the earth!!!!And Jesus Christ calls ALL of them by name! FACT -ONLY God did it-He makes all things beautiful in His time.

1 Like

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Elexdynamics(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
When a man comes to the knowledge of salvation,heaven rejoices,the Angels of God choruses. The redeemed soul cannot hold his peace but keep on sharing testimonies. A man who has found Jesus after many years of wandering and wallowing in sin can never stop exalting God. As you have seen the Light like Paul,I pray you'll walk in the Light,amen. I have a great concern and love for you,plss add me on facebook 'Lord's Chosen Aladese Elijah'. Jesus is Lord!
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by HardMirror(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Femmymata2:
Glory be to God in the highest. I was a big fool denying the existence of my Creator, But I'm grateful to God for arresting me and delivering me from the power of darkness. I've accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and saviour, to serve and do the will of God for the rest of my life. The only loser here is Satan!!!. I wish other athiest will follow suit, there is no other way but Jesus. Release yourself from the bondage of the devil before it's too late.. Thanks to all the Christians who always preached to me,don't stop your kingdom advancement effort. It will speak at the end
Praise God o. Lol
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by HardMirror(m): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
See confusion on this thread. Instead of christians rejoicing like the angels in heaven, they are busy calling the op a liar.

Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
dblackninja, free the guy naa...

Let him escape with some diginity gringrin
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Richirich713: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
dblackninja:

Eeew Christians. cheesy grin
*shakes head embarassed*

grin finally u get it, I don't really care, was just dropping by.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by dblackninja: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
SirWere:
dblackninja, free the guy naa...

Let him escape with some diginity gringrin

Hehehehe grin grin It was fun
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Dejideji1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
The op, has gone underground.
If you are for real come out and answer the questions that has been thrown at you.

I can see sarcasm in your write up. You are a prankster! You won't be the first, HardMirror has done something similar before.

You created a thread and left it hoping that when you return, you would meet alot of posts from Christians that has fallen for your sarcasm, so that you can ridicule them. You are not serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
dblackninja:

Hehehehe grin grin It was fun
Yeah, it was a classic case of trying to swallow your words....

Pathetic grin
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Richirich713: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
@Femmymata2

If your conversion is true, good luck.

grin Just remember: never go back to atheism, it's makes no sense, "from nothing comes nothing",

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by dblackninja: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
SirWere:

Yeah, it was a classic case of trying to swallow your words....

Pathetic grin
Lol cheesy
Next time he better arm himself to the teeth grin

1 Like

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Richirich713:
@Femmymata2

If your conversion is true, good luck.

grin Just remember: never go back to atheism, it's makes no sense, "from nothing comes nothing",

2 Likes

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Richirich713: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=Lilbrown007 post=47274920][/quote]

grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by winner01(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lilbrown007:
I was a big fool denying the existence of my Creator !
I'm sorry you still are.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by winner01(m): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
hopefullandlurd:
Glory be to Obatala in the highest. I was a big fool denying the existence of my Creator Obatala , But I'm grateful to Obatala for arresting me and delivering me from the power of darkness. I've accepted Obatala as my lord and saviour, to serve and do the will of Obatala for the rest of my life. The only loser here are Christians!!!. I wish other athiest/Christians will follow suit, there is no other way but Obatala. Release yourself from the bondage of the Yahweh before it's too late.. Thanks to all the Obatala Worshipers who always preached to me,don't stop your kingdom advancement effort. It will speak at the end!!
Is this not the same dude that told me that he does not care what people believe. undecided
Na wa.
Keep crying.
The kingdom of God is advancing.

1 Like

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by winner01(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Femmymata2:
Glory be to God in the highest. I was a big fool denying the existence of my Creator, But I'm grateful to God for arresting me and delivering me from the power of darkness. I've accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and saviour, to serve and do the will of God for the rest of my life. The only loser here is Satan!!!. I wish other athiest will follow suit, there is no other way but Jesus. Release yourself from the bondage of the devil before it's too late.. Thanks to all the Christians who always preached to me,don't stop your kingdom advancement effort. It will speak at the end
Welcome home!!! I praise God for your life my brother. Which church do you attend my brother, which part of Nigeria do you stay, we can discuss on email. God bless you.
Now I also pray and hope that Loj Blackjewelry Sirwere RobinHez FrancisTony donnffd Antiparticle Krystalzkris freecocoa OgundeleT TheDauraMallam, thehomer K9blunt ( f ), joywendy( f), herald9 , MarieSucre reallest PAGAN9JA krattoss hahn Queed, dabosuker Johnydon22 realtem sorextee Dekatron djdoxxx kolajamesjnr Liekiller SIRANDREWS , seun plaetton , menesheh wiegraf , finofaya Redlyn , Longstride, Rainess rinrin23 tangled Misogynist2014 Pr0ton , davien teempakguy dorox Joseph1013 cloudgoddess sweetcocoa dalaman hahn menehsheh frank317 plaetton ifeness realmindz lilbrown007 et al. will follow.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by SenatePresdo(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
Femmymata2:

Welcome.
God existence is as sure are the whiteness of the sun.
Even if it will be hard for you to be abiding in his laws, always pray for his Grace.

And most of all, Never Blaspheme.
Welcome once again.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by K9blunt(f): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
winner01:
Welcome home!!! I praise God for your life my brother. Which church do you attend my brother, which part of Nigeria do you stay, we can discuss on email. God bless you.
Now I also pray and hope that Loj Blackjewelry Sirwere RobinHez FrancisTony donnffd Antiparticle Krystalzkris freecocoa OgundeleT TheDauraMallam, thehomer K9blunt ( f ), joywendy( f), herald9 , MarieSucre reallest PAGAN9JA krattoss hahn Queed, dabosuker Johnydon22 realtem sorextee Dekatron djdoxxx kolajamesjnr Liekiller SIRANDREWS , seun plaetton , menesheh wiegraf , finofaya Redlyn , Longstride, Rainess rinrin23 tangled Misogynist2014 Pr0ton , davien teempakguy dorox Joseph1013 cloudgoddess sweetcocoa dalaman hahn menehsheh frank317 plaetton ifeness realmindz lilbrown007 et al. will follow.

Continue praying.... As for the supposed "lost and found" poster, na your life....enjoy!

I've got better things occupying my head...

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by K9blunt(f): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lilbrown007:
Glory be to Zeus in the highest. I was a big fool denying the existence of my Creator Zeus, But I'm grateful to Zeus for arresting me and delivering me from the power of darkness. I've accepted Zeus as my lord and saviour, to serve and do the will of Zeus for the rest of my life. The only loser here is Satan!!!. I wish other athiest/Christians will follow suit, there is no other way but Zeus. Release yourself from the bondage of the devil before it's too late.. Thanks to all the Zeus Worshiper who always preached to me,don't stop your kingdom advancement effort. It will speak at the end!!

Choi! I wan die, you GATS no chillz man! grin grin grin
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
winner01:

RobinHez is by no means an Atheist and shouldn't ever become one.

Also, Atheists are by definition, NOT FOLLOWERS. hence, your last two words are merely wishful thinking.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Ranchhoddas: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
winner01:

Even you of all people fell for this prank. Look at his signature.

1 Like

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by winner01(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Teempakguy:
RobinHez is by no means an Atheist and shouldn't ever become one.

Also, Atheists are by definition, NOT FOLLOWERS. hence, your last two words are merely wishful thinking.
Speak for yourself dude, the harvest is ripe.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
winner01:
Speak for yourself dude, the harvest is ripe.
Oh come on, You CAN'T be this naive.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by terrezo2002(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
For the rest of atheists, when are you going to get converted to Christianity? Probably you are waiting for the time you will die and face the truth. It would be too late for you then. Repent now. Jesus Christ saves. Always ready to forgive all who humbles themselves before Him.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Femmymata2(m): 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
I've changed my signature, nothing that I can do about doubters. Never could I imagine myself being a christian, I loathe them and make mockery of thier God, but alas I was the Fool!!!. Through the power of his word he called me out of darkness into the marvelous light, From glory to glory

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by OgundeleT(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
winner01:

continue praying, but please had dry fast join

1 Like

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Femmymata2(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
winner01:

Living faith, winners chapel. Pastor Samson abiola was very instrumental in my conversion. GOD has been merciful to me...
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Femmymata2(m): 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Even you of all people fell for this prank. Look at his signature.
it's for real!!!
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Femmymata2(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
winner01:

Living faith, winners chapel. Pastor Samson abiola was very instrumental in my conversion. GOD has been merciful to me..
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Femmymata2:
Living faith, winners chapel. Pastor Samson abiola was very instrumental in my conversion. GOD has been merciful to me..

Amen and amen and amen. Those who do not know and refuse to know will continue being ignorant about the efficacy of thd finished work of Jesus on the cross.

His blood spoke mercy on your behalf and embraced you.

Remember brother that you are now the light of the world and the salt of the earth. Be an awesome ambassador of the gospel.

God bless you real good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Only Antidote For Sin / Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.