Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (11557 Views)

Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! / An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by analice107: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

Ohh really! Stop telling lies.
Wait!!!, I just received an alert from you, wow it's such a huge amount from you. Thanks for this. Telling lies sure pays big time. Why not start lying so that you can be getting all these money? See your face.

1 Like

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Blackfire(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
analice107:

Oh, ndo oo. It's well.
Me sef lost an Aunt and an Uncle this week. The uncle was sick, the Aunt, accident.

ayayaya.... Oh my dearest accept my condolences.

This life sef.

*gives u handkerchief*
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

You believe in a God that can do anything. When last did you see your God do anything by itself?

Dalaman I once prayed for woman who was admitted in Golden Cross hospital 22 road festac town. She was admitted and scheduled for a fibroid surgery. Her fibroid was as big as fists.

We prayed for her and her fibroid which could be felt before simply VANISHED. A stomach you couldnt touch without her screaming in pain she was now pushing it in with her own hands and shouting its gone its gone.

Even the nurses confirmed it. She was discharged same day by the doctor who also could not explain what happened.

I guess I did the surgery or the doctor did.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by analice107: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Blackfire:

ayayaya.... Oh my dearest accept my condolences.
This life sef.
*gives u handkerchief*
Thanks dear. Imagine people dying in Buhari Regime.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by dalaman: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
4everGod1:

Dalaman I once prayed for woman who was admitted in Golden Cross hospital 22 road festac town. She was admitted and scheduled for a fibroid surgery. Her fibroid was as big as fists.

We prayed for her and her fibroid which could be felt before simply VANISHED. A stomach you couldnt touch without her screaming in pain she was now pushing it in with her own hands and shouting its gone its gone.

Even the nurses confirmed it. She was discharged same day by the doctor who also could not explain what happened.

Another incredible tale. If fibroid can disappear through prayers then amputated limbs should also be restored through prayers. My friend has an amputated arm , should I bring him for prayers and restoration of his limbs?

1 Like

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

Another incredible tale. If fibroid can disappear through prayers then amputated limbs should also be restored through prayers. My friend has an amputated arm , should I bring him for prayers and restoration of his limbs?

God is not mocked. He does what he wants how he wants. I guess the ability a lizard has to regrow its tail and we evolved from such creatures why did we not borrow such an important survival tool from the lizard so we can regrow limbs?
God left blanks in a lot of things deliberately because of people like you.

1 Like

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by dalaman: 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
4everGod1:

God is not mocked. He does what he wants how he wants. I guess the ability a lizard has to regrow its tail and we evolved from such creatures why did we not borrow such an important survival tool from the lizard so we can regrow limbs?
God left blanks in a lot of things deliberately because of people like you.

No you are trying to sell to me an incredible tale. We've heard of God raising people from the dead. Healing people of cancer and all sort of miracles. We just want clear cut miracles that can never be faked an example is the restoration of the limbs of an amputee. So far no God has been able to do that. Why is it that no God can perform a clear cut miracle?

2 Likes

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

No you are trying to sell to me an incredible tale. We've heard of God raising people from the dead. Healing people of cancer and all sort of miracles. We just want clear cut miracles that can never be faked an example is the restoration of the limbs of an amputee. So far no God has been able to do that. Why is it that no God can perform a clear cut miracle?

Proof of the pudding is in the eating. Even if it does happen before your very eyes you will still concoct some tale linking it to magic or something else.

I keep telling you that nothing can convince you except you are ready to submit yourself to being a living proof.

Proe God by yourself for yourself otherwise I cannot help you with that.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by RobinHez(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Teempakguy:
You should know that Atheists are very accepting people. you can always come out, bro. I won't report you to the police.

I don't see how turning into an Atheist will change my life... It only blinds you from the inevitable. Judgement!!

A crush on one of the greatest gospel singers of our generation isn't worth 14 years in prison. grin grin grin

Lol... Unfortunately, He's lost his religion and he's trying to help his fans loose theirs too... embarassed

I'm losing my religion
Thank God
I prayed about my decision
How odd
For the man with the mic
To be the man all his life
While Christ-like stipes did with REM
Rev up the RPMs
How do I begin to try to paint this sin, of rules?
That divides God's people in two
In the beginning, religion created a mask
The reformation helped but soon the patch didn't last
I don't tell, you don't ask
So we created a lie
And for generations, church was where we went to go hide
Or we no longer tried
Because rules read our relationship was empty inside
Leaves you bitter, dry
Swift to cut like a razor
Swift to call you a traitor
Cause you're swift to love Taylor
Now we got bad blood with our neighbor
Who's wrong, who's right
Every Sunday we're divided
Who's black, who's white, C'mon
Now the man in the mirror never gets race right
He'll never be Christ-like
Never receive good pay
So your faith never rises above minimum wage
So when it's time to save the world
You don't know what to say
To your brother that you love when he tells you he's gay
Do you push him away?
Judge him down till he leaves?
Give him a gospel he hears or a gospel he sees
Love wrapped in truth is the gospel he needs
There's room at the cross for everyone, even me
Well my sins are now clean
The loss now redeemed
Religion is a prison but truth sets us free
Helps us believe
That the world we're in now is not the world that will be
Terror, famine, disease
Millions in poverty
Hungry, can't sleep
With all of this religion, why these babies can't eat?
And if the middle class is gone, how can America see?
How can America breathe?
When the oxygen is gone from the American dream
And these American streets listen close as they speak
The next time you think America please include me
Help the ones that are weak
All they want is a piece
Of the pie that you keep
Is that too much to ask of those who lay the concrete?
Still laying on concrete
Pop, Pop by police
See, they the foundation of the nation
Not the 2%
Not the ones that own the building that the middle class rent
Because they make sense
Tell me how do you feel?
I'm the new Franklin and I have the new deal
I fight and do right
FDR for real
One nation under God
God, show us the way
The science of opinion
God is not a buffet
You pick what you want so no God on your plate
The preacher isn't God
Religion's first mistake
Serving stewards, shepherds, not kings
Has to die to his flesh everyday like me
One VIP
All the other seats in church are free
We're just groupies
God's the celebrity
Before 313 AD
Before Constantine
Before the council of Nacia
Before Romans and Greeks
Before Kalvin Alexander, Luther
Before let there be
Before history
To the last century
Before the death on the tree
Before the fall of man
Was a picture of me
Nailed to his heart
Right before the last three
Words he would speak
It is FINISHED
Can you believe?
I'm losing my religion
Thank God
Helping you lose yours,
Is my job

I've found new Love in Donald Lawrence though... tongue wait... All these doesn't concern you.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
analice107:

Shouldn't you open your own thread for this?
ABI??
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Femmymata2(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
analice107:

Bros eh, am on your side here. Don't give a thought to these people.
To clear up all this, can you pls tell us the testimony of your conversion? I mean, the point of reversal. What remarkable encounter did you get that changed your perspective? This is how we know that indeed there was an encounter.
Let me explain. Peter was a fisherman, he did his business, the business he was born into, he knew how to do it well, but that night, he caught nothing, but when he was about leaving, A man says to him, give me your boat, he did, after that, the man says, thrust out your net to the right side of your boat, he did, the results was Peter, Andrew, James and Johns encounter to becoming Christ's Followers.
Nathaniel was told things he only knew. Thomas doubted until Christ opened his palms for him to see. Saul= Paul, saw a bright light, heard a voice, got blind.
I was operated upon in my dream, after I almost died, but was prayed for, and till then day, that surgery never took place in the physical and the aliment never came back.

Pls share with us, what happened to change your mind?
I'll be very glad to do so.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by analice107: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Femmymata2:
I'll be very glad to do so.
Okay, wow. Am so excited. Once more, Satan has been disappointed. Glory.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by analice107: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lilbrown007:
ABI??
Yes Bros, open a thread and share what your Zeus has done for you.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by analice107: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
4everGod1:

Dont pay him any attention. Sometimes I feel sorry for these folks, they are hosts to contrary spirits, it really hurts them that they can't stop anything Christ', they result to claiming He doesn't exist.
Just last month, a girl of 8yrs died, she was prayed for and she came back to life. The same girl Military hospital rejected because they didn't want her to die in their hands. She's alive and healthy today. Perhaps that was just chance too.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by thehomer: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
analice107:

LOlzzz. You must think yourself a catch. Pls don't change your mind. Hahahahahahahaha. Small pikin

Of course I'm a catch you child. Looks like you think your God wants me to go to hell. In that case, why should I bother with such a malicious agent?
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by analice107: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

Even if you see, Satan won't let you believe.
I saw with my own eyes, in broad day light, a cripple, an Hausa cripple who rolled on a bores.
From his waist down, withered. As a matter of fact, he didn't have legs, what he had didn't qualify as legs.
Total Experience, October 19, 1999. Port Harcourt Liberation Stadium. Between 10 and 11am.
It wasn't even prayers, it was just worship. Pastor Chris was just singing. He was far off at the Podium, and we were in the congregation. The cripples were allowed in the aisles because they couldn't sit on chairs.
Before my eyes, I saw that Hausa man, rose from that bores, without any help from any minister. Without being prayed for, without anyone laying hands on him. It was like he was experiencing an electrocution. Definitely something powerful took over him. He was shaking all over, then he began to rise from the ground, when he was able to stand, he wobbled trying to take his first step, people were going to help him stand still, but the ministers shouted for him to be left alone.
Without any help, he rose up, wobbled to the Podium where Pastor Chris was. He was only aided to clime the stairs because they were high. With my own eyes, I saw it.
Whether you believe it or not, you don't count. Shame on you Satan,
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by analice107: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
thehomer:

Of course I'm a catch you child. Looks like you think your God wants me to go to hell. In that case, why should I bother with such a malicious agent?
O, Wow. Look at that. I think My God wants this very important man to go to hell.
Yes, and why not? He is responsible for all your stupidity. He made you commit all those sins, all the stealing, lying and murder, all the women you raped, all the abortions you sponsored. Yes, he is responsible. After making you commit all these sins, he is sending you to hellfire.
And, yes, you are really a catch.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
RobinHez:

I don't see how turning into an Atheist will change my life... It only blinds you from the inevitable. Judgement!!

Typical selfishness of all Christians. of course, it's alright if YOU get away from the fictional Judgement you keep rapping about. everyone else be damned. Anyway, I understand. some people just naturally lack empathy. you may continue dreaming. grin grin

Lol... Unfortunately, He's lost his religion and he's trying to help his fans loose theirs too... embarassed

I'm losing my religion
Thank God
I prayed about my decision
How odd
For the man with the mic
To be the man all his life
While Christ-like stipes did with REM
Rev up the RPMs
How do I begin to try to paint this sin, of rules?
That divides God's people in two
In the beginning, religion created a mask
The reformation helped but soon the patch didn't last
I don't tell, you don't ask
So we created a lie
And for generations, church was where we went to go hide
Or we no longer tried
Because rules read our relationship was empty inside
Leaves you bitter, dry
Swift to cut like a razor
Swift to call you a traitor
Cause you're swift to love Taylor
Now we got bad blood with our neighbor
Who's wrong, who's right
Every Sunday we're divided
Who's black, who's white, C'mon
Now the man in the mirror never gets race right
He'll never be Christ-like
Never receive good pay
So your faith never rises above minimum wage
So when it's time to save the world
You don't know what to say
To your brother that you love when he tells you he's gay
Do you push him away?
Judge him down till he leaves?
Give him a gospel he hears or a gospel he sees
Love wrapped in truth is the gospel he needs
There's room at the cross for everyone, even me
Well my sins are now clean
The loss now redeemed
Religion is a prison but truth sets us free
Helps us believe
That the world we're in now is not the world that will be
Terror, famine, disease
Millions in poverty
Hungry, can't sleep
With all of this religion, why these babies can't eat?
And if the middle class is gone, how can America see?
How can America breathe?
When the oxygen is gone from the American dream
And these American streets listen close as they speak
The next time you think America please include me
Help the ones that are weak
All they want is a piece
Of the pie that you keep
Is that too much to ask of those who lay the concrete?
Still laying on concrete
Pop, Pop by police
See, they the foundation of the nation
Not the 2%
Not the ones that own the building that the middle class rent
Because they make sense
Tell me how do you feel?
I'm the new Franklin and I have the new deal
I fight and do right
FDR for real
One nation under God
God, show us the way
The science of opinion
God is not a buffet
You pick what you want so no God on your plate
The preacher isn't God
Religion's first mistake
Serving stewards, shepherds, not kings
Has to die to his flesh everyday like me
One VIP
All the other seats in church are free
We're just groupies
God's the celebrity
Before 313 AD
Before Constantine
Before the council of Nacia
Before Romans and Greeks
Before Kalvin Alexander, Luther
Before let there be
Before history
To the last century
Before the death on the tree
Before the fall of man
Was a picture of me
Nailed to his heart
Right before the last three
Words he would speak
It is FINISHED
Can you believe?
I'm losing my religion
Thank God
Helping you lose yours,
Is my job

I've found new Love in Donald Lawrence though... tongue wait... All these doesn't concern you.
I dunno, I think he's just trying to peddle the age old propaganda that christianity isn't a religion, but a personal relationship with God . . . or something. At least, that's what the lyrics indicate. but hey, Your crush disappoints, you find a new one, life moves on man. cool cool
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by OgundeleT(m): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
analice107:

What happened? Why are you denying Islam today? Aw, I think this guy is abandoning Islam.
abeg park somewhere. i said am not a Muslim but if u seize to believe that is ur own problem
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by analice107: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
OgundeleT:

abeg park somewhere. i said am not a Muslim but if u seize to believe that is ur own problem
And I asked you when you stopped being a Muslim? O wait!!!. Atheists and Muslims are under the same Influence. The spirit of the Antichrist.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by OgundeleT(m): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dejideji1:

Bro you are confused, so can't make a clear distinction between the two? Anyway we all know that only one God caused the universe and the things in it and that is the God I'm talking about.
god is a deity whether Yahweh, Zeus, Allah, Ogun or anyone they are all gods. also u and who know one god create a universe? what experiment did u carry out to draw such a conclusion? i am an agnostic atheist bro
Dejideji1:

You seem not to get my style, I'm not one of those Christians that you guys accuse of not reasoning outside the box.
if u are u wont claim there is one god
Dejideji1:

I'm a science student and also have a very curious mind like you guys but as for me
everything that i learn about nature and the universe at large, makes me to appreciate God the more for his greatness and vast superiority.
so u learn that universe was from one deity? clap for urself u are a real curious science student
Dejideji1:

I'm not one of those religious people that are against science or research because science will only make you appreciate God more.
scientific research make me appreciate nature more and not any deity
Dejideji1:

Scientists can't get to the bottom of everything
i concur
Dejideji1:

till the end of time as long as the word "infinity" exists. They can keep on making research and they will keep on being marveled by their discoveries only that they won't
appreciate God that is behind it.
some like you will
Dejideji1:

the mysteries of life are very deep, if you unravel one, another one is waiting for you and it goes on like that infinitely until the end of time.
ur research reveal to u there is end of time or u are told and u believe? abi who told u there is end of time?
Dejideji1:

I watched a documentary recently, A cardiologist said in his 20yrs of experience, he keeps learning new things about the heart every time, that it's the most amazing pump someone could ever imagine. I know it intrigues him but he didn't appreciate the creative mind(God) behind it.
which god? allah or yahweh or zeus
Dejideji1:

Bro where did you get your own information from? because Gregorian calendar is the western calendar and also the Christian calendar according to many sources online. Even Wikipedia. Pls do your research again.
Bro what are you saying? Pls you are the one that is mixing things up here, where did i say Atheism is a religion and that it has anything to do with calendar? Pls highlight that part for me in my previous post.
the way u use the word atheist I mean some atheist look as if their religion group were not comfortable with it because it is of xtian origin, that shows they are against it because of religion? and i said no because u can even be an atheist without been a scientist. any atheist that stand against it can only do that based on his/her research if he/she happen to be a scientist and not in atheist point of view because there is nothing like atheist point of view.
Dejideji1:

I said some Atheists are not comfortale with the calender and I stated the reasons why. I saw a forum online (not Nairaland) where Atheists were arguing over the calendar.
Bro what are you saying and how is it related with what is in my last post? I was only trying to point out the issue of the calendar, I didn't talk about civilization starting with Christianity and other things you are claiming up there.

Pls ensure you read my posts carefully and comprehend before replying me, because i have noticed a lot of incoherence in this your reply.
ok. what do u want to bring out of calendar because u av not really made the points that u said will make ur argument supreme as u av stated earlier

1 Like

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by OgundeleT(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
analice107:

And I asked you when you stopped being a Muslim? O wait!!!. Atheists and Muslims are under the same Influence. The spirit of the Antichrist.
please use this brain now. it is for u and not for ur pastor
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by thehomer: 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
analice107:

O, Wow. Look at that. I think My God wants this very important man to go to hell.
Yes, and why not? He is responsible for all your stupidity. He made you commit all those sins, all the stealing, lying and murder, all the women you raped, all the abortions you sponsored. Yes, he is responsible. After making you commit all these sins, he is sending you to hellfire.
And, yes, you are really a catch.

Your God is responsible since according to many of you, he knew what I would do even before he created me.

I've not stolen, I've not been lying, I've not murdered anyone, I've not raped any mend or women and I've neither undergone nor sponsored abortions. But your accusations are more revealing about yourself. Do you see yourself as not being forgiven for having performed those actions?

I know I'm a catch yet you and your God are running scared of me. The best part is that most of you who call yourselves Christians will end up in hell with me. Looking forward to seeing you in hell. Please make sure you introduce yourself to me in hell.

1 Like

Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by analice107: 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
thehomer:

Your God is responsible since according to many of you, he knew what I would do even before he created me.

I've not stolen, I've not been lying, I've not murdered anyone, I've not raped any mend or women and I've neither undergone nor sponsored abortions. But your accusations are more revealing about yourself. Do you see yourself as not being forgiven for having performed those actions?

I know I'm a catch yet you and your God are running scared of me. The best part is that most of you who call yourselves Christians will end up in hell with me. Looking forward to seeing you in hell. Please make sure you introduce yourself to me in hell.
The difference between you and I is that, I admit to my sins and asks for forgiveness. But you say you have no sin, but God is sending you to hell anyways.
My joy is that, you admit you'll end in hell. But, why do think you'll end in hell when you an atheist?
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by analice107: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
OgundeleT:
please use this brain now. it is for u and not for ur pastor
OgundeleT. You have a brian and I can see how you are using it. Dejideji1 is messing you up Upandan, use your big brain an wriggle yaself out of hi questions. Incoherent Muslim.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by OgundeleT(m): 12:02am On Jul 09, 2016
analice107:

OgundeleT. You have a brian and I can see how you are using it. Dejideji1 is messing you up Upandan, use your big brain an wriggle yaself out of hi questions. Incoherent Muslim.
this is why i said u no get sense. how does argument means messing, me and deji has not even make any point or conclusion so far but u are there typing gibberish. typical senseless xtian
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by analice107: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2016
OgundeleT:

this is why i said u no get sense. how does argument means messing, me and deji has not even make any point or conclusion so far but u are there typing gibberish. typical senseless xtian
It's only idiocy that will make a Muslim call a christian Senseless.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by OgundeleT(m): 12:12am On Jul 09, 2016
analice107:

It's only idiocy that will make a Muslim call a christian Senseless.
that is why i said u don't have sense and it's been long i noticed it. i said i am not a Muslim but u can continue wailing on that since that is ur job tonight at ur night vigil
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by thehomer: 7:28am On Jul 09, 2016
analice107:

The difference between you and I is that, I admit to my sins and asks for forgiveness. But you say you have no sin, but God is sending you to hell anyways.
My joy is that, you admit you'll end in hell. But, why do think you'll end in hell when you an atheist?

So are you a rapist, a murderer, a liar, an abortion provider, a thief or a greedy person?

I don't think I'll end up in hell, I'm just humouring you.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by appsdoubra(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2016
Wow!! Thank God your eyes are opened to this glorious Gospel. Now I will like to let you know that is now your responsibility to grow in the things of God and please always use every opportunity you have to let someone know about God, is your responsibility to share this light.
Congratulations Bro.
Femmymata2:
Glory be to God in the highest. I was a big fool denying the existence of my Creator, But I'm grateful to God for arresting me and delivering me from the power of darkness. I've accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and saviour, to serve and do the will of God for the rest of my life. The only loser here is Satan!!!. I wish other athiest will follow suit, there is no other way but Jesus. Release yourself from the bondage of the devil before it's too late.. Thanks to all the Christians who always preached to me,don't stop your kingdom advancement effort. It will speak at the end
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by Dejideji1(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2016
OgundeleT:
god is a deity whether Yahweh, Zeus, Allah, Ogun or anyone they are all gods. also u and who know one god create a universe? what experiment did u carry out to draw such a conclusion? i am an agnostic atheist bro if u are u wont claim there is one god so u learn that universe was from one deity? clap for urself u are a real curious science student

Stop deceiving your self Bro, there is only one supreme being that caused the universe. This is not debatable, ask anyone from any religion and they will tell you it's their own God(single) so the question is which one is the right one, and that was how this argument started but now we have digressed.

OgundeleT:

scientific research make me appreciate nature more and not any deity

This is where you are wrong bro, what do you mean by nature? wake up from your deep slumber and see reasons why it's impossible for everything to have started by chance and occurrence of some random events. If I start proving this, we will further digress.

OgundeleT:

i concur some like you will ur research reveal to u there is end of time or u are told and u believe? abi who told u there is end of time?

I hope you will agree with me that anything that has a beginning will surely have an end. scientists have agreed that the universe had a beginning and they were able to estimate the age. This makes it even more evident that the universe was caused.

OgundeleT:

which god? allah or yahweh or zeus

The God that created the universe and the things in it.

OgundeleT:

ok. what do u want to bring out of calendar because u av not really made the points that u said will make ur argument supreme as u av stated earlier

Bro so you mean you are still struggling to find an answer to the riddle? Anyway let me help you out. I started out by talking about a superior argument, and you kept on refuting the idea.

So i said what if I show you how influential my religion is, would you still consider my argument superior? So the issue of the calendar shows how influential my religion is. But I insist that is not the basis for my argument. And i repeat again, that is not the basis for my argument.

I have not even started proving my points, you are just making me to digress with your questions. I told you I'm typing on phone with a limited ram (1GB) and its not easy especially putting up lengthy texts like this.

Now let's stop further digression and go straight to the argument. because it all started with the issue of which of the gods is the right one. and trying to establish the odds of being right.
Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by OgundeleT(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2016
Dejideji1:

Stop deceiving your self Bro, there is only one supreme being that caused the universe. This is not debatable, ask anyone from any religion and they will tell you it's their own God(single) so the question is which one is the right one, and that was how this argument started but now we have digressed.

This is where you are wrong bro, what do you mean by nature? wake up from your deep slumber and see reasons why it's impossible for everything to have started by chance and occurrence of some random events. If I start proving this, we will further digress.

I hope you will agree with me that anything that has a beginning will surely have an end. scientists have agreed that the universe had a beginning and they were able to estimate the age. This makes it even more evident that the universe was caused.

The God that created the universe and the things in it.

Bro so you mean you are still struggling to find an answer to the riddle? Anyway let me help you out. I started out by talking about a superior argument, and you kept on refuting the idea.

So i said what if I show you how influential my religion is, would you still consider my argument superior? So the issue of the calendar shows how influential my religion is. But I insist that is not the basis for my argument. And i repeat again, that is not the basis for my argument.

I have not even started proving my points, you are just making me to digress with your questions. I told you I'm typing on phone with a limited ram (1GB) and its not easy especially putting up lengthy texts like this.

Now let's stop further digression and go straight to the argument. because it all started with the issue of which of the gods is the right one. and trying to establish the odds of being right.
sorry i don't think i can continue with this kind childish argument about gods, infacty it is so ridiculous. what do u mean by there is one god u keep mentioning? i said human being claim there are thousands of gods u are telling me there one without any evidence. as for me no god exist it is just a figment of human imagination. ur god is ur own figment of ur imagination and ur previous post say much about that, u only conclude it is god when u discover there are mysteries u couldn't unravel, what a lame conclusion is that?. why feeling a gap of ignorance with "god did it"? leave whatever u dont know about nature for other curious mind to unravel. god dont exist get the point straight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? / Jesus Christ Perform Solat / A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.